LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dpf Gone?

I hope they go out! They were trying to sell DPF, I guess no takers.

I hope they go down because they don't protect identity and they don't respond to e-mail!

The server running DPF seems to be down - does anybody have any news? I know, for lots of you, DPF is the pits, but for us oldsters, it was the first place we ever talked to anybody who liked what we did - so, if it's gone... RIP.

I'd like to see the site saved for historic reasons, and made an offer to host a permenet archieve of the site while combining the two communities - no response from DPF. Not overly surprised as I don't think Tommy liked me much and they seem to want to make a good profit for the site and whatever inventory they have left (Can't blame them, just don't know of anyone with that kind of coin laying around.)

That was the first site I stumbled on way back when and I had a baddddddd experience. I was using a different user name and somehow someone on the site sent an email to my late husband's account on our shared computer addressed to my user name. It wasn't about the diapers that upset him he knew I wore and why it was strange men writing to me and being blatantly sexual. I never went back again. That hasn't happened here.

Hugs,

Freta

Guest LOSTinDiapers

DPF was the first abdl website I ever found. Back then there were a ton of people who would come into the teen chat and pose as teens. You couldn't step foot in there without someone PMing you asking if you wanted to cyber. I left because of that.

It really is sad what happened to DPF over the last few years (geeze, i guess its been about 10 years now since ive seen it turn to crap!)

Like alot of people, it was one of the first sites i used to frequent. But it really started to go downhill, i dont know why they (tommy i guess) try to keep things in line a little better. Now its just a big pile of steaming crap on the internet :(

I agree with DDs idea of archiving it and keeping it hosted on the net as a tribute to tommy and what the site used to be.

OK....I'll show my age....

I was a member of DPF before they had a website! I'll be sad to see them go. Many of the complaints about them are more about the visitors of their site, than the site itself. For most hosts, ABDL sites are a hobby and not a living. No one could monitor chat rooms all the time. DPF did mess up a number of times listing people's info when they shouldn't....but the good they did bringing ABDLs together offsets their f-ups (in my opinion).

I'd like to see the site saved for historic reasons, and made an offer to host a permenet archieve of the site while combining the two communities - no response from DPF. Not overly surprised as I don't think Tommy liked me much and they seem to want to make a good profit for the site and whatever inventory they have left (Can't blame them, just don't know of anyone with that kind of coin laying around.)

Like you, I too tried to contact DPF when I heard Tommy was in failing health. I got no response from Markie. I would guess that the trouble, time and expense proved too much of a burden and that's the reason for DPFs departure from the scene.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I found DPF to be a bit creepy but it still it was one of the first AB sites I found back in '00. I never had a run-in with Tommy, who has been described as J.R. Ewing in diapers, as he would do what he could for the business, and the buck.

Plus, I have heard stories about Tommy using people's secrets to his advantages. Who knows. All I know is I haven't been to DPF in a long time myself, and I have never ordered anything from him.

Some have good experiences with Tommy and DPF, others have bad. I guess it's all how ya all look at it.

Chris

OK....I'll show my age....

I was a member of DPF before they had a website! I'll be sad to see them go. Many of the complaints about them are more about the visitors of their site, than the site itself. For most hosts, ABDL sites are a hobby and not a living. No one could monitor chat rooms all the time. DPF did mess up a number of times listing people's info when they shouldn't....but the good they did bringing ABDLs together offsets their f-ups (in my opinion).

Me too, back in ancient times before the internet, nothing compared to the feeling of getting that gray envelope in the mail every other month. Their website has always kind of sucked, click here, click here, click here. I don't even remember the last time I actually wanted to go on the site. It will always be archived, but I think they should pull the plug on the domain and just let fade away.

Guest dllightning

Yup, DPF was the first site I found on the internet. I dont remember how though, I was into looking at the Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs sites at the city library. Then I stumbled upon DPF. We got a PC at home soon after and I found out about everyone!

Props to the hallmark they were.

My issue is with privacy.

My experience with DPF was basically with the newsletters back in 1994. Although I gave explicit details as to what he could list in the newsletter he failed to respect my wishes.

I guess it was Marky or whoever was the contact for buying DPF, I contacted him about a year ago explaining that I wanted info removed, I never got a response!

I agree that DPF attracted some pretty nasty people, but I also made many friends there and never found it hard to ignore those with obnoxious behavior (it wasn't hard to block them as a last resort). I have to give Tommie credit for one thing -- I sent him cash for a pair of plastic baby pants that I never received, but he eventually refunded the money on his own initiative.

I agree that DPF attracted some pretty nasty people, but I also made many friends there and never found it hard to ignore those with obnoxious behavior (it wasn't hard to block them as a last resort). I have to give Tommie credit for one thing -- I sent him cash for a pair of plastic baby pants that I never received, but he eventually refunded the money on his own initiative.

The biggest thing about DPF was the parties. No one has stepped in to fill those shoes. Our community has split and people in RL no longer meet. That's what sucks.

SDB

Several years ago, I bought some stuff from DPF, and then greatly enjoyed it and subsequently went through one of the ubiquitous binge and purge cycles. I recall the "Dampers" (their own marketing as they were diapers I believe produced by Kimberly-Clarke if I remember correctly, but can't remember the actual brand name) were quite good as far as absorbency. Those were the first diapers I had tried, and I absolutely loved wetting them, and wearing them under my clothing, and totally soaking them until they almost fell off of me on their own from the weight. Along with teh diapers, they sent me a catalog, something I was a little embarrassed about, but also curious about. I never did order anything from the catalog. I couldn't get up the nerve to do so.

Some time later, I tried to contact Tommy via e-mail to inquire about their membership and get additional information about that. I never heard back. The subsequent news, of course, was that Tommy was in poor health and was trying to sell out to somebody who would be willing to buy. I was never actively involved back then (I wasn't ready to be) so I have no idea what was really going on, but I did long for people I could share these thoughts and ideas with. I just wasn't in the position, financially, to be able to afford a membership, but I would have more than supported them if I had been able to do so.

Then, of course, the message that they were looking to sell was posted on their website, and it became rather obvious why I had not heard back from anybody. :(

Now, there are other communities out there. I happen to think this is a darn good one. For historical reasons, as others have already mentioned, it would be quite sad if the website, at least, is not saved, but there are other communities now, other places for people to come together and share and discuss and ....

I used to haunt the halls (by observation only) of the alt.sex.fetish.diapers Usenet news group, before everything in the alt.sex.* hierarchy deteriorated to a classic spam war among advertisers with no interest in any of the groups they spammed, which is how I learned about DPF. I'm glad I learned of them when I did. I think on some level, it put me at ease just knowing there was such a community out there, even if I wasn't willing to participate in it back then.

Like others have said. I can credit DPF for introducing me to the AB/DL community. Finally, I figured out what and who I was regarding my interest in diapers and such. Way back in 96 or 97. When I got my first PC and Internet. I did a search for "adult diapers" as diapers were what I was looking for. Imagine my surprise when DPF came up at the top of the list. 30 some years of not knowing "what was wrong with me" was finally answered by DPF. I think it was great for Tommy to start DPF even before the PC and Internet were heard of by most. DPF advertised in "adult" and other magazines originally. But it wasn't until he went on the net that many, many other ABs and DLs finally figured out who and what they are.

So, even though DPF has run in course and is slowly dying due to all the issues they've had. I will always know DPF for bringing me out of my "shell". Hopefully, someone can save DPF or at least archive it as I always found useful information on DPF.

Hi Everybody,

Well do I remember late September 1990. I was 26 and had been profoundly bladder incontinent over 5 years. By then I was fed up with diapers. My youngest sister Missy told me that a year before when she was pregnant she also was depressed about being incontinent until she was told about adult babies. The Saturday night she told me about AB I went to a supermarket to buy my first set of MAM pacifiers and an Evenflo baby bottle. Back at my apartment those sure comforted me.

The next Monday as I walked back to my office from Court I passed an adult bookstore where I had sometimes purchased magazines about spanking. There I noticed a headline in Fetish Times about AB. The article inside mentioned DPF with a mailing address. I bought and discreetly folded that issiue of FT, hiding it in my brief case. That very evening I wrote a note to DPF asking for membership information and I included my home phone number.

That Thursday when I got home my answering machine had a call from Tommy at DPF. It was not all that late so I phoned him back. We must have talked for a half hour. He started me off with a free subscription. I had just missed the October issue, but he included me in the December Roster. I had a couple of short posts in the Feb 1991 DPF Newsletter. My regular "Baby Angel" column for DPF started in June 1990 issue. I wrote six columns a year, ending with the July 2001 Newsletter.

Tommy immediately told me he is gay and in a relationship with Markie. He invited me to have lunch with them in February 1991. I had to spend a couple of weeks in San Francisco on a complicated case, so on the big day I put on a fresh Attends, pack a few more in my discreet brief case/diaper bag and took the ferry to Sausalito with the beautiful view of Golden Gate. Tommy and Markie met me at the dock. They fed me at a restaurant there near the dock. They also drove me to see their home not far away on a hill. Tommy had an adult crib and a huge high chair. He also had stacks of Edley flannel adult prefolds.

In May I met the love of my life, Don Davis. His late wife Jean Davis had often contributed material to DPF from 1987 to her death in 1989. By then Tommy had sent me a batch of back issues. His pal who published Tales from the Crib and The PlayPen up in Seattle also had sent me some back issues, so I saw the articles Jean and Don Davis had written which appeared a few days after the auto accident that killed Jean. Thus when I met Don I already knew he had changed many adult diapers. Don and Jean were friends with Tommy. I felt that my mission in DPF was to help bring more women into the AB world. For The PlayPen a nice woman writing as "Baby Jenny" had become popular, but hardly any women saw her pictures or read her articles.

My theory was the only way I could connect with women was to share photos of me doing my big baby girl thing without attempting to look like a sexy model. When I first mentioned this to Tommy he said he knew photographers but he did not want the responsibility of hurting my career as an attorney. After I was in love with Don I told him I had this nutty idea about having my picture taken while playing AB. He told me he had photo studios and knew both a hair stylist and a makeup artist who might be able to disguise me. We met those two ladies and they thought this a fun project. They experimented on me one Saturday as Don took photos. We all agreed that with the flowing hair and apparently no makeup Baby Angel did not look much like Angela Bauer, Esq. My first picture appeared in the August 1991 DPF Newsletter. Over the next ten years a lot more of my pictures were published by DPF. I forget when DPF started the on-line version of the newsletter, that was later in the 1990's. Eventually Tommy bought a scanner so on-line the photos were in color.

To help reach women interested in diapers Don and I made two video productions: "Darling Baby Angel" released in April 1992; "Angela's Fantasy" released in April 1993. Don and I appeared on the Montel Williams Show in February 1992, although they did not let me mention the video. To launch the 1993 video Don and I co-hosted SpringFling'93 in Hollywood for AB couples. We also participated in Tommy's June 1993 birthday party at their new home in Mill Valley.

Right now Tommy is in need of prayers. Markie still takes loving care of Tommy.

Sure, Tommy turned DPF into a business from just a hobby following his early retirement as a bank executive. Chances are that at no time did the profits from DPF approach his income as a banker. DPF had the first large roster of AB folks. Many of us made life-long friends exchanging snail letters and waiting for the grey envelopes with the newsletters and rosters. Please try to remember when Tommy started the on-line contact system those were the pioneer days of the www. Programs allowing DD to monitor this site were not available to Tommy way back. My guess is his health and memory were failing by the time DPF could have bought improved software and servers.

Would it be fair to consider the positive things Tommy and DPF did for the ABDL community? Could we use our compassion to get past any shipping or other errors DPF might have made as it grew beyond what Tommy could do on his own?

One of the first sites I discovered as well - hopefully it can get revived somehow!

Hi Everybody,

Well do I remember late September 1990. I was 26 and had been profoundly bladder incontinent over 5 years. By then I was fed up with diapers. My youngest sister Missy told me that a year before when she was pregnant she also was depressed about being incontinent until she was told about adult babies. The Saturday night she told me about AB I went to a supermarket to buy my first set of MAM pacifiers and an Evenflo baby bottle. Back at my apartment those sure comforted me.

The next Monday as I walked back to my office from Court I passed an adult bookstore where I had sometimes purchased magazines about spanking. There I noticed a headline in Fetish Times about AB. The article inside mentioned DPF with a mailing address. I bought and discreetly folded that issiue of FT, hiding it in my brief case. That very evening I wrote a note to DPF asking for membership information and I included my home phone number.

That Thursday when I got home my answering machine had a call from Tommy at DPF. It was not all that late so I phoned him back. We must have talked for a half hour. He started me off with a free subscription. I had just missed the October issue, but he included me in the December Roster. I had a couple of short posts in the Feb 1991 DPF Newsletter. My regular "Baby Angel" column for DPF started in June 1990 issue. I wrote six columns a year, ending with the July 2001 Newsletter.

Tommy immediately told me he is gay and in a relationship with Markie. He invited me to have lunch with them in February 1991. I had to spend a couple of weeks in San Francisco on a complicated case, so on the big day I put on a fresh Attends, pack a few more in my discreet brief case/diaper bag and took the ferry to Sausalito with the beautiful view of Golden Gate. Tommy and Markie met me at the dock. They fed me at a restaurant there near the dock. They also drove me to see their home not far away on a hill. Tommy had an adult crib and a huge high chair. He also had stacks of Edley flannel adult prefolds.

In May I met the love of my life, Don Davis. His late wife Jean Davis had often contributed material to DPF from 1987 to her death in 1989. By then Tommy had sent me a batch of back issues. His pal who published Tales from the Crib and The PlayPen up in Seattle also had sent me some back issues, so I saw the articles Jean and Don Davis had written which appeared a few days after the auto accident that killed Jean. Thus when I met Don I already knew he had changed many adult diapers. Don and Jean were friends with Tommy. I felt that my mission in DPF was to help bring more women into the AB world. For The PlayPen a nice woman writing as "Baby Jenny" had become popular, but hardly any women saw her pictures or read her articles.

My theory was the only way I could connect with women was to share photos of me doing my big baby girl thing without attempting to look like a sexy model. When I first mentioned this to Tommy he said he knew photographers but he did not want the responsibility of hurting my career as an attorney. After I was in love with Don I told him I had this nutty idea about having my picture taken while playing AB. He told me he had photo studios and knew both a hair stylist and a makeup artist who might be able to disguise me. We met those two ladies and they thought this a fun project. They experimented on me one Saturday as Don took photos. We all agreed that with the flowing hair and apparently no makeup Baby Angel did not look much like Angela Bauer, Esq. My first picture appeared in the August 1991 DPF Newsletter. Over the next ten years a lot more of my pictures were published by DPF. I forget when DPF started the on-line version of the newsletter, that was later in the 1990's. Eventually Tommy bought a scanner so on-line the photos were in color.

To help reach women interested in diapers Don and I made two video productions: "Darling Baby Angel" released in April 1992; "Angela's Fantasy" released in April 1993. Don and I appeared on the Montel Williams Show in February 1992, although they did not let me mention the video. To launch the 1993 video Don and I co-hosted SpringFling'93 in Hollywood for AB couples. We also participated in Tommy's June 1993 birthday party at their new home in Mill Valley.

Right now Tommy is in need of prayers. Markie still takes loving care of Tommy.

Sure, Tommy turned DPF into a business from just a hobby following his early retirement as a bank executive. Chances are that at no time did the profits from DPF approach his income as a banker. DPF had the first large roster of AB folks. Many of us made life-long friends exchanging snail letters and waiting for the grey envelopes with the newsletters and rosters. Please try to remember when Tommy started the on-line contact system those were the pioneer days of the www. Programs allowing DD to monitor this site were not available to Tommy way back. My guess is his health and memory were failing by the time DPF could have bought improved software and servers.

Would it be fair to consider the positive things Tommy and DPF did for the ABDL community? Could we use our compassion to get past any shipping or other errors DPF might have made as it grew beyond what Tommy could do on his own?

Angela, Back in '86 the newsletter was primative. The roster was a few pages at most and Tommy had yet to build the merchandise section. But it was the dawn of the AB/DL

world as we know it today. In fact, it was there that the term ab/dl was coined. I was just a college kid trying to stay under the radar. While I was surprisingly content with my level of engagement at the time, I developed a hunger for more information and contact. In the beginning it was the diaper pail fraternity, but when it began attracting a few ladies and changed the name to diaper pail friends, I knew it was going to mean salvation for more people than just me. As time passed I followed dpf to the internet. Exploration led me to new locations and more content. DPF slowly faded from view as I discovered new and more economical sources for diapers and plastic pants. I would return to browse the roster but had little contact with the site otherwise. I don't remember any difficulties with dpf. To me it represented a very special time in my life. I was young and not a little confused. Inner conflict common with young diaper enthusiasts was tempered by Tommy's genuine efforts at advancing the cause. I credit his column with keeping me focussed on balance.

And I certainly remember you and Don. It was a tighter community in those days. I'm well aware that you are familiar with the history. Reciting it was for the curious and to let the uninformed know that Tommy was the spirit of ab/dl.

I'm sorry to hear things have degenerated. It will always have a special spot in my heart. What happened to Tommy? Rumours were he was terminal with an illness. He has to be in his 70's by now. My thoughts and prayes go out to him. He was one of the good guys. jack

more content and I slowly

D.P.F Was my first contact with the AB/DL 'scene' again way back before it was online, i remember fondly getting those wonderful delights in the post!

Indeed it was this 'first contact' that finally convinced my partner/daddy that i did not need therapy for my desires.

And having lost Him in the late eighties i can understand why Markie has no time for the site now.

I will remember them both in my meditations may they both be well may they both be happy.

Tommy you were a pioneer and i salute you.

Mal.