LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have I Been Banned?

Hello,

I have writtn before but figured I would try again.

I am unable to access the Daily Diaeres Forums when I am at home. I get the error that I do not have access to this area. Am I correct in thinking that I am banned in some way? If so I am not sure what I have done to deserve it.

I am on vacation and using my parents internet I can once again access the forums.

I have written in twice about this problem and received no response. Thank you for your help or at least a response explaining how I have gotten myself into this situation. Thank you.

I need to know your IP address at home to check our ban filters. When you get home, go to http://whatsmyip.org/ and then send that IP address to allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com - Don't send it to my dailydiapers email account a I may not get it if your IP is for some reason being blocked by our server firewall.

Two things...

1.) Don't forget to erase your tracks when you leave your parents...but then again leading into the second..

2.) How come your first post is a problem??? When you get it all straitened out How's about introducing yourself?? :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm back away from home on vacation again. This time at my brother's. I sent an E-mail to the Hotmail address, I did not receive a response. Here is the content of the e-mail.

This is the response I got from whatismyip.org

Your IP Address is 96.245.194.205

Please let me know if I need to do anything else. Thank you for your help.

As alwasy please let me know if I have or am doing something wrong here.

As for the comment about this being my first post. I do appologize if I'm more a lurker by nature. I will try to become more involved.

Looking into it from what I can do, Daily Di is on a short Hiatus, but should be back in a day or two. Make sure you clear your Cookies and Cashe on your end from your browser Too. That sometimes causes a problem. It probably is nothing to do with anything you did BTW, sometimes these things happen as Spammers and others get there IP's removed and unfortunately yours was in the same category by misfortune. Hang in there we will get it straightened out..keep us updated. :)

EDIT. Daily my password is not being accepted to the Mod option. I'm pretty sure I logged in right (I am on the board proper with the same one)..so now I am locked out for over entering (temporarily?) and will try again later.

Thank you for the response. While it could be on my end I'm using he same laptop right now that I use from home to access. So it's unlikely thatthe cache is th issue, or I'd have the issue here too. I'll keep you updated as long as I can,but once I get home, I won't have access to this thread again.

• 7 years later...

I am always careful to follow the rules on your website, but last month I suddenly found myself banned from accessing the page.

I was wondering what the reason is because I can't say I did anything wrong I was so angry with this I threatened this webpage with court action, why was I blocked without reason if this was in error then please can you apologize for your actions otherwise next time I won't be so eager to drop my case against you.

This time I will let it slide but if this happens again aI will Sue you for defermation of character.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.