LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Butt Plugs And Diapers

diapered47

I have a question. I want to have a butt plug put up my behind while I'm wearing a diaper but I can't seem to get it to stay in there. Everytime my girlfriend puts it in there it fall out as soon as I stand up. Does anyone know how I could keep it from falling out?

• Like 1

Maybe use a plug that has a string attached (like a giant tampon) so that

your own anal ring closes down and holds it in, yet the string remains

so you can remove it later. You might love he effort to pass this log out

but relish the fullness while it is in. A secure string keeps you out of the

emergency room.

Have fun!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• Like 2

I have a question. I want to have a butt plug put up my behind while I'm wearing a diaper but I can't seem to get it to stay in there. Everytime my girlfriend puts it in there it fall out as soon as I stand up. Does anyone know how I could keep it from falling out?

I hate cleaning up poop, so I just carve mine from a carrot with a narrow section that holds it in, grease it up with vaseline, and go...it flushes when it comes out, generally with poop.

• Like 1

Buy one of these, it won't fall out, and it's not some ridiculous suggestion like that 10" plug posted earlier.

http://www.edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-plugs/tulip-plug

I am straight, but love the toys up their.

The Gumdrop, while large, isnt really all that huge.

Theirs some really insane stuff out their.

I have that Gumdrop one, cant get it all the way in yet, but definatly close ^_^

How far can u get it up in ur ass. Try get it all the way in, bet you couldnt get it in and wear ur diaper over it for a day

Guest dodgedart

Maybe use a plug that has a string attached (like a giant tampon) so that

your own anal ring closes down and holds it in, yet the string remains

so you can remove it later. You might love he effort to pass this log out

but relish the fullness while it is in. A secure string keeps you out of the

emergency room.

Have fun!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Never heard or seen anything like that, not even on the net sites i looked at

Guest dodgedart

You've never seen a cotton tampon?

tampon.jpg

See, it wants it.

Yes I have seen a Tampon the post above made it sound like there was a but plug made like this.

Guest dodgedart

First off Sorry for the high jacked thread

I was looking at the stockroom site in the link above looks like they have all kinds of stuff there.

Looks like they have many items I have seen asked about on this site from time to time.

I dont know why you would want a butt plug while wearing but who am I to ask why :lol:

They do have some that are straight thru,and have seen threads that have asked for something like that.

Looks like you would have no control with this! Not that I would personaly use this, but would be scared to death that it would slip and end up at the hospital to get it removed

http://male.stockroom.com/Thru-Hole-Butt-Plug-P3267.aspx

I also see they have penis plugs that I am guessing would keep you from peeing but wow be easy to get an UTI from that.

I guess the internet always has what you are looking for no matter what it is :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Let me add my 2 cents here. I also enjoy using a butt plug before diapering. What I have found is you need a plug that has at least 1.5 inches of length between the rounded base of the plug and the end of the plug. This allows your anal ring to fully close and lock the plug inside. Most butt plugs don't have this length at the base and thus will nut stay in for any length of time. Size is also important; small ones will not stay in at all, they are to slender so your anal ring cannot hold onto it. A good medium size plug shaped as stated above, will fit most users very comfortably for extended periods of time. Color and overall shape is to you own liking, as is length and material type. I always cover my plug with a rubber and use plenty of lube. As you become use to having a plug inserted, and stretched, larger plugs can be used with added enjoyment.

Finally. I like to wear a lady's thong panty over my plug to help hold it in place, especially when my body wants to push it out. Thie is worn under my diaper. I also wear a figure control panty over the outside my thick disposable diaper with doubler to help hold everything in place and reduce sagging, especially when very wet or pooped. This works like a onesie, but easier to remove and wash. (I especially love to poop the plug out and then have it slide back in when I'm done. The thong panty helps to hold the plug in. It's a big, big mess to clean up afterwards, but very enjoyable for me).

With the correct shaped butt plug, you can have lots of fun and enjoyment.

I second hotpeepeeboy. The "stem" of the plug does make a difference in retaining it. I however, don't require anything to hold it in place. I have a 1.5 inch plug that stays in just nicely. But definitely get something with more flare on the bottom of insertable side, a little bit of a longer stem to allow both spincters to close mostly.

• 2 years later...

I have often pondered the usage but perhaps for inflatable ones? I a incontinent, and have problems with urge at that door as well from time to time. My main irritant currently is that generally every day within about 10-30 minutes of when I eat lunch I need to go and most of the time it is runny. With having an external hemherroid let's just say that I greatly dislike dirty diapers.

Question is, would a plug used in this fassioneven be feesable and work?

If your plug keeps coming out as soon as you stand up, you are using too much lube. Use just enough to make it slide in. If you use more than that, it will just slide right back out.

Also, use anal lube. Not petroleum jelly or something else greasy.