Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Buying Diapers In Nashville

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been in the Nashville area for a while. One thing that I haven't found is a good place to buy molicare or X-plus diapers.

I generally order them on-line, but sometimes I wish I could just go pick up a package when I'm running low while waiting for a case to arrive.

Does anyone know if any places exist where I could buy good diapers in the Nashville area?

Posted

use yahoo get local, type in diapers or incont supplys that should get you a bunch of places. or pick up the yellow pages.

Posted

use yahoo get local, type in diapers or incont supplys that should get you a bunch of places. or pick up the yellow pages.

I wouldn't have though so, but I guess the original post was too general with its phrasing on asking about Molicare or X-plus... Let me clarify...

Does anyone know of a specific store that sells either Molicare or Abri-form in the Nashville area?

I know that many incontinent supply stores in the area sell Attends and sometimes Tranquility (like the Tranquility ATN).

If anyone knows of a specific store name that they have good experience with (or even bad experience with that I should avoid), I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted

I am almost certain that you will not find them in stores here in Nashville.

Phil

I wouldn't have though so, but I guess the original post was too general with its phrasing on asking about Molicare or X-plus... Let me clarify...

Does anyone know of a specific store that sells either Molicare or Abri-form in the Nashville area?

I know that many incontinent supply stores in the area sell Attends and sometimes Tranquility (like the Tranquility ATN).

If anyone knows of a specific store name that they have good experience with (or even bad experience with that I should avoid), I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted

dial the phone numbers and ask.

Posted

dial the phone numbers and ask.

Wow. Good idea, Gremlin. Calling places gives me what I was asking about - firsthand knowledge about a company and peoples' experience is with that store.

Posted

Hey Will,

I've tried calling several places in Nashville but no such luck :-(

Posted

I realize this thread is long dead but for those that may be around me, I am sharing a recent discovery.

MetroMedical has an online site, http://www.metromedicalonline.com, that stocks Molicare, Tena, Attends and other less desirable (to me) diapers. I have spoken to the local store at 1911 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37203,(615) 329-3150 says you can order diapers and pick them up at the Church St store with only a 1 day turn around.

Posted

Also, EdMed (http://edmed.net/) carries Tranquility Slimlines but not ATN. Slimline works for me for most cases so I keep a case around. Not a bad price for walk in/walk out purchasing.

As far as I know they are not AB/DL aware and I've never hinted at anything. Professional and courteous.

106 Freehill Road

Hendersonville, TN 37075

(615) 822-8888

Posted

I personally prefer to wear cloth diapers with plastic-pants, but will wear Abena abri-form disposable diapers when wearing cloth is not possible.  I don't know why the better products do not seem to be available in local stores and must be purchased over the internet.  I wish the better products were available at the local pharmacies and grocery stores, it would make life so much easier.  Plus, I enjoy watching the reactions of the female sales clerks when I purchase my diapers.  You always wonder what is going through their mind when your paying for your diapers.

Posted

hi I'm an abdl that visit Nashville once a year. Always up to meet others there.