Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nappy Lovers In Bristol Uk

35 posts in this topic

Posted

hey, is there anyone out there from the southwest of england (especially near bristol) who is into wearing nappies. so far everyone seems to be from either london or the south, we seems to be lacking in westcountry nappy wearers.

Posted

HI there,

I'm no longer in Bristol, I'm in Cardiff now.... But I'm a Nappy lover and proud of it..... What types do you use??

I'd noticed a lack of southwestern nappy users too.... but no we both know that we're not alone

Posted

hey, is there anyone out there from the southwest of england (especially near bristol) who is into wearing nappies.  so far everyone seems to be from either london or the south, we seems to be lacking in westcountry nappy wearers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm from devon :- YIM:- babyadduk

Posted

I'm from devon :- YIM:- babyadduk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hello i,m from neath work in bristol from time 2 time love disposables plastic pants etc got some from germany and usa sooooooo nice n soft i,m on yahoo id penhp

Posted

hello i,m from neath work in bristol from time 2 time love disposables plastic pants etc got some from germany and usa sooooooo nice n soft i,m on yahoo id penhp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi i work in cardiff and bristol love to chat etc meet i,m 40 from wales

Posted

I'm in Bristol but am straight, sorry. Any girl ABDL's out there in Bristol then get in touch. :beer:

Posted

hey, is there anyone out there from the southwest of england (especially near bristol) who is into wearing nappies.  so far everyone seems to be from either london or the south, we seems to be lacking in westcountry nappy wearers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well im in swansea,south wales,give me a shout...'marineboy2k5@yahoo.co.uk'

Posted

hi guys im based in swansea and seriously into dl/ab....if you wanna talk or meet up email me on chara003@sgfl.org.uk im 21 m slim short by the way

Posted

hi marine boyin swansea babylyn here in bridgend ab/dl into most things wet n messy bye lyn

Posted

I live in Reading at the moment... Bristol is only just down the road.

There is an AB nursery in Bristol, check out www.mummystephanie.com

Anybody from Reading or nearby?

Posted

[

if you want i live in bristol near the city center.. write me at treis1981bristol@yahoo.it

Posted

I'm in Bishopston, just off the Gloucester road. Straight Male, but happy to meet up and occasionally interested in playing with others. Main email address is m68040 at gmail or for IM use msn address m68040 at hotmail dot com.

Tad (currently in an abena)

Posted

hey, is there anyone out there from the southwest of england (especially near bristol) who is into wearing nappies. so far everyone seems to be from either london or the south, we seems to be lacking in westcountry nappy wearers.

yes, i live in the city centre of bristol, i'm adult baby. write me at treis1981bristol@yahoo.it

Posted

hi im a dl or nl lol i am very close to bristol would love to chat to and mayb meet others in the area :D

Posted

im in cardiff

Posted

I'm in bristol, just next to the Downs

I consider myself AB rather than DL though. Like nappies, but not into them other than at home RP

Posted

Well, I'm down in somerset which isnt too far.

If anyone would like to meet or chat, send me a PM and I'm happy to chat on yahoo, msn or irl.

Posted

I am based near Bristol, but travel to Cardiff and London frequently

Ric

Posted

bristol city centre.. playng?

Posted

I'm in bristol, just next to the Downs

I consider myself AB rather than DL though. Like nappies, but not into them other than at home RP

Im in redland and live about 3 minutes from the cinema.

Posted

hi im from bristol cadbury heath would love to meet up with someone else that wheres nappy babyphoebe78@yahoo.co.uk

post-29042-12718051499808_thumb.jpg

post-29042-12718051499808_thumb.jpg

Posted

hi im from bristol cadbury heath would love to meet up with someone else that wheres nappy babyphoebe78@yahoo.co.uk

hi i am from newport how do you fancy metting for a chat mail me timbetts17@yahoo.com if you like

Posted

Im in redland and live about 3 minutes from the cinema.

hi i live in cadbury heath by longwell green cinema and i love nappy and baby thing if any one like meet let me know

Posted

hi i am from newport how do you fancy metting for a chat mail me timbetts17@yahoo.com if you like

if u can come to bristol then yet we can meet

Posted

hi i live in bristol and wearing nappy 24/7 i want someone to come and change and clean me up