LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Boo!

DailyDi

Baby Boo!  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still go Trick or Treating?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Ever Dressed as a Baby for Halloween?

• Yes
    • No
    • Plan to This Year!
  3. 3. The Best T-o-T Candy is?

• Hershey bar
    • Snickers
    • Milky Way
    • Three Musketers
    • Reese's Cups
    • Hard Candy
    • Candy Corn
    • Apple
    • Box of Raisins
    • Other

While I don't go out I do dress up for the house to pass out the candy's. We do go to party's dressed up...not sure what is going to happen this year. Me and the mommy thought about going as the "DOG" and his wife Beth. Now she want's to get the school girl thing going.. I told her she would wear shorts under if she did..It's all mine :P Don't need the drunk guys doing the skirt flip! ;)

Haven't actually been trick or treating since I was a kid, and even that was rare (my Dad had some kind of vendetta against Halloween). I generally have a costume party with my friends come Halloween time, but don't think thats going to happen this year. I have to dress up for our school's Halloween festival, and I don't have a clue what I'm going to wear.

As far as Trick or Treat candy? Reese Cups. Hands down, and blows away the competition. Nothing compares to Reese Cups. I actually like the small ones better than the full size ones. Although I wouldnt complain about any Reese Cups that would come my way :-)

:huh:

Trick or treating at my age? Too old, although I do accompany our 11 year old around the neighborhood dressed as the grim reaper.

Have I ever gone to a Halloween party as a big baby? Of course I have! Have also been Cupid with a bow and arrow and a diaper.

Favorite T-o-T candy? Reeses, or Reeses pieces.

Peace,

Vic :P