LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinece Versus Male Sterility

I know for several years in my first marriage we tried to conceive with no luck. After my wife was examined they finally made me come in for a "test".

When the doctor found out that I wore diapers and The sperm count was low, he tried putting me on a external cath for a week. Within two weeks my wife was prego..so that's my two cents.

• 1 month later...

I believe this would have been more of an issue years ago with cloth diapers than it is now with modern disposables. With current technology disposables are cooler and provide a good deal of airflow in and around the concerned area. They aren't nearly as hot as old-fashioned thick cloth diapers and rubber/plastic pants.

A simple idea: Do or Do Not, there is no trying ;) If you want virility then you do everything that you can to assist in reaching that goal, even when it means not liking some or all of it :mellow: If you aren'g going to put that much effort into reaching your goal you must accept the fact that you are scarificing an unknown amount of your chances to do something else which therefore must be more important to you :o Heat does adversely affect the male sexual organ's reproductive capability rather quickly, so do all you can to keep things down there cool and comfortable if you're not having any luck. There's a lot of other do's and don'ts you can find online to help but again you may not like all of what you find such as avoiding alcohol, etc.

I wish you success in whatever you pursue :D

Bettypooh