LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Go Back To Not Needing Would You

You have no right to be in this forum, and this post cements the reason why, you have no respect for those of us were rendered incontinent by something other than personal choice . You ever realize that just because you're a pervert who likes making people smell him doesn't mean the rest of us are, and that we don't approve of you making ALL incontinent people look bad?

Wow, talk about sanctimonious! Not that I care much for Wetnmessy247 much, but I dislike this kind of censorship even more. Somebody asked a question, and he gave what appears to be an honest response. Your reply was unnecessary and asinine. Of course he "has the right" to be in this forum, this is a diaper-fetish website! His post by my judgment was not disrespectful towards people who are incontinent (myself included). Also, I do not consider his actions to make me or other incontinents look bad. All his actions do is make him look bad, and if he wishes to do so, more power to him.

I am a bit mixed on whether or not I would go back to not needing, had I the choice. In my case, I have surgical alternatives such as the mitrinoff that would leave me dry but require an extra tube coming out of my bladder that I'd have to cath each time. I'm so far resisting the idea. But, if I could somehow go back to a natural state of continence, I'm not so sure I would. After nearly 8 years, diapers have defined my lifestyle to the point that I'm genuinely ok with it, and I've learned to manage my condition so well that there are hardly any negative side effects. There are the occasional rash and leaks, but frequent changes minimizes this. All of my friends and family know, and are totally understanding and accepting of my condition, so I have no social awkwardness around them. The benefits do seem to outweigh the negatives. No worries about toilets, not having to get up several times a night, the pleasurable feelings and smells of wearing diapers are all benefits that most do not get to experience. So, I guess no, I would not wish to go back to being "normal". Maybe this will change after many more years, but so far, after 8 years, I have only come to like and accept them more, not less.

• Like 1

Like most people have said I would like to have the choice again, I will say I would probibly still wear diapers at night for the comfort and security because after 7 years wearing they would be a big miss.

But as for daytime wearing I would give that a miss and not regret it, Diapers 27/7 soon becomes a chore without the choice of where and when.

Okay this post almost made me throw up. Do you not understand there are people that have considered suicide because they have lost bladder and/or bowel control?

You are one of the reasons we normal ABDLs will never get acceptance.

Another asinine reply to what was one person's opinion. People consider suicide because they cannot accept what or who they are. Apparently, Wetnmessy247 fully accepts his condition, and perhaps he should be a model for people with suicidal tendencies. If nothing else, they would see that some have it much worse than them, and are perfectly ok with it. Also, if you are waiting for the world to accept ABDL's, you will wait a LONG time. Just accept it yourself, and stop worrying what others think. I guarantee you that Wetnmessy247 is not the reason that ABDL's are not accepted(whatever that means). If anything, people like him may be the key to increasing awareness and acceptance, because they have come to accept it themselves, and simply don't care what others think. They can be spectacles, and not care. After joe public sees the outrageous behavior of somebody like Wetnmessy the rest of us will seem absolutely boring and acceptable by comparision. From my perspective, it is the censors from within, like yourself who do us the most harm.

It would depend on how ...

A permanent solution but the idea of more drugs is not something I would agree to even if it became possible. Also, I would have to weigh the pain levels if something like surgery were possible as well, to determine if it was worth it. All in all, if it was painless and no lifetime drugs, yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Who is really medically incontinent? Yes I realize many are born this way or were in car accidents or had spinal cord injuries that caused them to lose their bladder or bowel function. However the vast majority of ab's and Dl's are also in the same boat. I began wearing diapers when I was eleven years old and went full time once I left home. I am fifty-five today and I have been wearing diapers all of my adult life. Someone posted here that we are all of our gourds because we like to wear diapers, not quite true, most of us have just accepted that diapers are a way of life for us. Ask any long time adult baby or diaper lover how many times they have given up wearing diapers, tried to quit and have thrown out or given away all of their baby / diaper stuff. Now out of those ask how many of them have really been able to quit them for good. I know the odds of this are slim to none.

i spent years off and on going through the binge and purge phase, trying to give up wearing diapers. I sought counseling several times and never got the help I thought I needed, One day I quit looking for answers and accepted the fact that diapers are a major part of me. They chose me as much as I chose them and are forever entangled in my life. I cannot give up wearing diapers anymore then any of you with medical incontinence. I am dependent on diapers as much as you are. A previous poster stated that some people have contemplated suicide because they lost bladder / bowel control, well this has crossed many of our minds as well.

In my opinion, the medically incontinent are much better off than your fellow ab/dl's. At least you know why you wear diapers. For people in our community, we have struggled for years wondering why we are attracted to diapers. It's certainly is easier these days to find sites such as these for support and understanding. For me and the over forty crowd, our attraction began way before computers and websites and we for the most part were or felt all alone. So to those of you who feel we are all off of our gourdes, please give us some of the same understanding that you are seeking.

• Like 3

Based on all the medical exams and treatment I have received since I reverted to bedwetting in 1976, I cannot expect to regain bladder control.

Of course since then I have made the most of my diapers, going so far as to accept AB play as a coping strategy.

Should I think I can control my bladder, I will give life a try without diapers. If I prove to myself I have regained bladder control I probably would still relax as an AB, but only a couple of evenings a week.

i spent years off and on going through the binge and purge phase, trying to give up wearing diapers. I sought counseling several times and never got the help I thought I needed, One day I quit looking for answers and accepted the fact that diapers are a major part of me. They chose me as much as I chose them and are forever entangled in my life. I cannot give up wearing diapers anymore then any of you with medical incontinence. I am dependent on diapers as much as you are. A previous poster stated that some people have contemplated suicide because they lost bladder / bowel control, well this has crossed many of our minds as well.

In my opinion, the medically incontinent are much better off than your fellow ab/dl's. At least you know why you wear diapers. For people in our community, we have struggled for years wondering why we are attracted to diapers. It's certainly is easier these days to find sites such as these for support and understanding. For me and the over forty crowd, our attraction began way before computers and websites and we for the most part were or felt all alone. So to those of you who feel we are all off of our gourdes, please give us some of the same understanding that you are seeking.

I would like to second this..... I have had a long up hill strugle over the years to come to terms with who I am.... I have also considered suicide.......... I have lost two women because of who I am and the fact I have been unable to switch my fetish off..... I was also bowel incontinent when I was young so I know what it feels like on both sides of the fence and if im honest, having a medical need was easier to accept and it was accepted alot better by society too.... I too have had counciling for this fetish. I have been told on 2 different occations,dont fight it..... easier said than done to begin with, but after many years of torment, anger, frustration,and upset ive finally found piece with myself and come to terms with who I am........ I will be taking the leap into 24/7 in the not too distant future.... my girlfriend and me are moving in together and we both feel that we want me to be eventually dependant on nappies..... this is my choice and for the first time in a long long time I feel totally at one with myself and my emotions....... pls do not put us all in a bracket or label us....... its been tough for us all, just in different ways....

• Like 3

It would depend on how ...

A permanent solution but the idea of more drugs is not something I would agree to even if it became possible. Also, I would have to weigh the pain levels if something like surgery were possible as well, to determine if it was worth it. All in all, if it was painless and no lifetime drugs, yes.

It would "depend" (no pun intended I assume) :roflmao: Sorry, couldn't resist.

In all seriousness, I agree with this sentiment. Though I enjoyed playing in diapers for a long time before I actually became incontinent, the simple truth is that sometimes it's a pain in the ass (literally and figuratively). I eventually accepted diapers partially because I didn't want to be a walking pharmacy at my age -- I'm already taking Zoloft and Prilosec. The idea of just adding more chemicals to my body didn't appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a health freak, but I don't like the idea of putting stuff in my body unless there's a clear benefit.

So I don't know. I guess I might, but I'm not sure. Overall I like my diapers, so...

• Like 1

all I can say is 1 read his other posts and 2 his "condition" was self created and thus his "coming to terms with it" is imho bullshit.

Another asinine reply to what was one person's opinion. People consider suicide because they cannot accept what or who they are. Apparently, Wetnmessy247 fully accepts his condition, and perhaps he should be a model for people with suicidal tendencies. If nothing else, they would see that some have it much worse than them, and are perfectly ok with it. Also, if you are waiting for the world to accept ABDL's, you will wait a LONG time. Just accept it yourself, and stop worrying what others think. I guarantee you that Wetnmessy247 is not the reason that ABDL's are not accepted(whatever that means). If anything, people like him may be the key to increasing awareness and acceptance, because they have come to accept it themselves, and simply don't care what others think. They can be spectacles, and not care. After joe public sees the outrageous behavior of somebody like Wetnmessy the rest of us will seem absolutely boring and acceptable by comparision. From my perspective, it is the censors from within, like yourself who do us the most harm.

Accepting and desire are two different things. Very different. I accept it, but if I could change it I would, simply because not having control of one's own body is not fun, it's why addiction is bad, it's why slavery is bad, it's why so many things are not fun. Those who contemplate suicide are usually unstable in other areas as well, or it's society itself telling them they are different too much while telling them different is wrong. As for who is allowed and who isn't allowed to post here, I don't think that's an easy call and should be made on a case by case instance depending on the topic.

Here's the thing, it's all about finally accepting that being different is good, but to never want control over one's own body is a dangerous mentality no matter how small as well, it's about the same as contemplating suicide. ;) Anyone who makes themselves incontinent on purpose should be helped, because it's not just about simply wanting to wear diapers anymore, it goes beyond that, there is something deeply wrong when a person cannot differentiate between fantasy and need. I think they should be reading this forum, a lot, maybe some day they will find what they are really thinking and seek help for that as well.

However, no one should be shamed by society for being incontinent either. it's the same as shaming those who need glasses, or those who need crutches, or those who need artificial limbs. Diapers are another form of underwear really, they just have a protective covering is all.

all I can say is 1 read his other posts and 2 his "condition" was self created and thus his "coming to terms with it" is imho bullshit.

I would consider the fetish to be a "condition" in and of itself. I doubt that was self created.

I have read enough of his other posts. He likes to defile himself in public, and post his exploits/desires here. A lot of people come here and tell stories, who knows if he's even telling truth or fiction? Yet, for all his grossness, I never recall seeing him flame or attack another, yet I see him being attacked and insulted all the time for the opinions he brings to the board. While I may not agree with his supposed antics, I fully support his right to have an opinion. If he was crossing the boundary into breaking the law, that would be one thing, but he simply likes to poop himself and err revel in it. Most of us do the same with our piss, he just takes it to a new level that most of us are uncomfortable with. My being uncomfortable however does not give me the right to treat him like I've seen a lot of people treat him. These same people who attack him then turn around and complain about Joe Public treating them in a similar way for wanting to wear diapers. Don't you see the hypocrisy here?

• Like 1

taking it to that guys extremes and what I do as an AB are like saying a grenade and a nuclear ballistic missile are the same thing....

XyXy and mischa:

I find it interesting that you two are arguing over WetnMessy247, who was banned...What, a month ago? Two? No matter when it was, he was banned and now he's not a member of this site. That said, shouldn't it be time to drop the argument?

My $0.02

~ moogle

Moogs,

it may be wetnmessy's name that is being mentioned, but the point of the argument is in the freedom that wetnmessy and the rest of us are looking for, but it is members within this site that are denying us that freedom.

EQUAL RIGHTS is ULTIMATE, and it is not just for those people whose actions that we like. We have to fully accept everyone equally, or equal rights does not exist.

The original question was 'if you could, would you chose continence or incontinence'. Some members have chosen to make themselves incontinent, and have now, the experience of being diaper dependent, to be able to answer this question. Others are incontinent due to injury / disease, and didn't have the choice originally, but still have the same experience of being diaper dependent, and able to answer this question.

In my opinion, less arguments would have been created if the question was differently phrased, BUT, why should we, as adults, need the question phrased. Would that not be political correctness, phrasing english lest it harm someones beliefs? None of us here are under 18, and therefore, should not need to be protected from the 'nasty words'.

• Like 2

XyXy and mischa:

I find it interesting that you two are arguing over WetnMessy247, who was banned...What, a month ago? Two? No matter when it was, he was banned and now he's not a member of this site. That said, shouldn't it be time to drop the argument?

My $0.02

~ moogle

I find it very disturbing that he was banned. As I have come across some (by no means all or even most) of his posts and responses, I saw a pattern. He would say something gross that he did, or was into, and everyone would gang up on him. He received much insult, threats and general abuse. He obviously has no friends, so this was probably the one place where he found solace. And some of you guys ruined that for him. Perhaps I am mistaken, but nowhere did I see him attack or insult other people. Now what support mechanism does he have? None! You know, those of you who bullied him should think about your actions. What if he kills himself now because he has nobody to turn to? I just get so angry with these kinds of people!!! This is why I have said that the real danger comes from within our little circle, not from the outside. I will carry on with my efforts to spread equality and justice wherever I go, and I suppose that this is just one outcropping of that.

• Like 2

This is a PRIVATELY OWNED SITE! Freedom of Speech goes out the window when the owner of the forum decides to cut it off. It has nothing to do with Constitutional Rights.

Please end the WNM conversation now.

Can a mod please clean up the thread? It's become an argument about non-existent rights.

Ah! Here come the censor police! Can every mod please ignore the previous poster's request and let this conversation continue? It is not a discussion on Constitutional rights, it is about this very kind of intolerance, how we treat people we disagree with, or who's ideas or opinions may make us a little uncomfortable. There is a time and place for censorship perhaps, but this thread is not one of them.

• Like 1

Ah! Here come the censor police! Can every mod please ignore the previous poster's request and let this conversation continue?

In short - NO. We have to keep an eye on everything; that's what being a Mod entails and it's not always easy and rarely much fun either :rolleyes:

It is not a discussion on Constitutional rights, it is about this very kind of intolerance, how we treat people we disagree with, or who's ideas or opinions may make us a little uncomfortable.

Really? Geez, I thought this topic was about whether incontinent people would go back to being continent and quit wearing diapers if they could- at least that's what the OP intended ;)

How about let's try to steer this thread back on topic please?

There is a time and place for censorship perhaps, but this thread is not one of them.

As noted this is a private website- even if it's open to the public at large- and upon your entering here you give up all your publicly held rights except your right to leave :o That's how the real world works too :huh: You wouldn't expect to go into Macy's and be allowed to preach, even though you have a constitutional right to free speech, because the right to private ownership and control of your property trumps anyone's right to free speech ^_^ In fact, the law has held that it is the duty of an owner to control and maintain their publicly accessible property in such a way as to ensure that nobody gets hurt- so you have to moderate a website or risk the legal consequences for not doing that :crybaby:

Moderation is NOT censorship; it's ensuring that people follow the plainly stated rules and dealing with those who don't follow the rules; just a job that has to be done to maintain order (and sometimes legality) :mellow: In fact, I have it from a very reliable source that the moderation here is as lenient as it possibly can be- and I think that's a good thing :thumbsup:

It would be nice if this thread returned to the original topic. It would be nice if people were always nice to each other. There's a fine line between debating and arguing and I don't like arguments. This paragraph is the personal opinion of a Moderator who just wants to see this website remain the best ABDL website in the world and a request that everyone make an effort to help us keep it that way. We will now return you to your regular programming....

Bettypooh

guess you are right it was self created

i did joing the n navy in 1964 and did become a seal

and i did get on the airplane so i guess by doing that i gave the US Army permission to shoot our aircraft diown by friendly fire after alkl we all know how much love the other service share for each other.

this is the biggest buch of BS i have seen in the last few hours other then the news show and talking about the goveremtn and how it is helping the people

think that is the problem with people that want to be posting on a area that was suppose to be for people that had no choice in wearing diapers other then wetting them selfs

some of us do play the ab part just to get exceptance from other no one in there right mind would want what is is like to have to wear for life

and i am not an ab but if i had a choice in play it would be to be a loder boy and wet my self and have some one that loved me like i never got as a child

Bettypooh,

Fair enough. Let's get this post back on topic. Thanks for not "cleaning it up". That was my only fear, that somebody would come and start censoring out messages. I agree that this topic has strayed, and I am largely responsible for it. To be fair though, I was NOT talking about rights, I was just talking about how we respond to people. The whole "constitutional rights" thing was just a straw man brought up by a previous poster. Anyhow I'll move this to the "uncensored" Rest of your Life forum (DD's description, not mine), and talk about this issue more in depth later today. Hopefully it lives up to its name! But now, back to the topic at hand folks!

• 1 month later...

I guess I represent the "other" %99 because I too would have to say a big NO.

14 years in diapers and counting, I'd have to say I'm much more happy being in them 24/7 than I was before hand.