LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Go Back To Not Needing Would You

if you had a chance to get all back would u go back to normal life or keep useing diapers for the rest of your life.

In a heartbeat I'd go back! The packing of extra diapers before going out, the extra supplies needed, the extra sweat and everything else that goes with it would be wonderful to let go of. However its something that is not a reality therefore I live my life as normal as I can. The few times I feel the slightest bit sorry for myself I look around & it does not take long before I see someone else that is a whole lot worse than me. When I see someone in a wheelchair, blind or cannot hear that makes me pretty happy that I only have little or most of the time no control of my bladder and its functions. I'm hoping that I will not spend the rest of my life in diapers but if thats the way it was meant to be well so be it. But other than filling my britches with little or no control I live a very normal life.

To be honest, I'm not sure. There are more positives than negatives. For me, anyways. After wearing them for eight years, I'm used to it and enjoy it.

I have molded my life around having to wear diapers. If by some chance I could stop wearing diapers, I wouldn't do anything different other than carry less luggage when I travel LOL.

i dont mind wearing for my bladder needs but i wish i could hold #2 longer then i can. i mean when i feel i have to do #2 its already coming out. that part i wish i can have full control over. wet diapers is one thing but to be inline at the store then bam its a smelly one. not fun. but i deal with it.

I'm still learning how to have more control after my surgery its been two years now and im getting alittle better before i couldnt feel that i had to go #2 it just would happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes. Absolutly. I don't like wearing diaper for any reason. I don't get the whole AB/DL thing at all. I stopped posting here for months becasue of the weirdness but at least here I can talk about stuff without sounding link a whiner or a weirdo -every one else is stranger than me!

My doctors are usless. They couldn't tell me how to put on an adult diaper properly or what brands to get. It is sad but nearly every useful thing I've learned about managing my incontinence, I learned from AB/DLs.

Most incontinent people, me included, do NOT want to "share" our experiences. So if it wasn't for the AB/DL communitiy, I would have had a very steep learning curve.

But I still think all AB/DLs are off their gourds. I also think that most of these so called 24/7 folks are yanking everyone's chain. I just can't see someone really spending the money and living this life every day, all the time, if they didn't have to.

I have been Incontinet for over 20 years now and diapers have become part of my life so no I don't think I would take a chance to get out of diapers anymore with my luck I would end up in worse shape then I am now.

Guest wayneo

For sure if I could flip a switch and not need diapers anymore i would flip the switch in a second. I may wear a diaper now and again but it would be under my terms not having to put them on.

Wayne

Since the summer of 1976 I have been treated by a whole lot of urologists. None have restored my bladder control, yet I refuse to give up hope that someday that will happen.

Like many incontinent people I long ago made peace with my diapers. I have tried to think of the positive aspects. When my doctors ask I say if I could control my pee I would not need or wear containment pads. They do not use the word "diaper" so I do not use it back at them.

When I was a little girl with a small over-active bladder my Mom would ask me nicely to wear "just-in-case" diapers for special events and trips.

Assuming my bladder control were restored, I am sure I would liberally wear just-in-case diapers until I was absolutely sure I no longer leak. Golly, that could take years to be so absolutely certain!

Good question.... yes I would wan t control. Back, no I am not bothered by it either yes I have learned to enjoy however not taking more diapers than clothes on my many business trips...priceless

Guest Wetnmessy247

NO.

Big NO.

An incontinent lifestyle is the only true one to live in.

There is nothing better than having complete dependence on diapers and using them. Sure it limits the number of friends and probably will never get married but hey. That's my choice. Besides, I worked for five years to get incontinent. 5 years of a grueling and slow training is hard and I never will go back. NEVER.

Honestly I will never use a toilet ever again exceot maybe to flush excess poop I have to scoop out of an overflowing diaper so I can fold it up for storage.

NO.

Big NO.

There is nothing better than having complete dependence on diapers and using them. Sure it limits the number of friends and probably will never get married but hey. That's my choice. Besides, I worked for five years to get incontinent. 5 years of a grueling and slow training is hard and I never will go back. NEVER.

Honestly I will never use a toilet ever again exceot maybe to flush excess poop I have to scoop out of an overflowing diaper so I can fold it up for storage.

Okay this post almost made me throw up. Do you not understand there are people that have considered suicide because they have lost bladder and/or bowel control?

You are one of the reasons we normal ABDLs will never get acceptance.

• Like 1

ok read this post for a while now and have mused on what to reply as I have mixed feelings on this

3 years ago when I started having to wear 24/7 for double incontinence Id of said HELL YEAH ! in a heartbeat to not needing to wear anymore but like so many other Incontinent people Ive grown to accept I need to wear nappies/diapers and am at peace with it for the most part.

That said tho there are times when I think, "what I wouldnt give to have this happen !!" example having to walk home in a full and squelchy nappy or sit for prelonged periods of time in a car etc... when you know youre wet and need changing as its just not practical at that moment or place to get a change.

So yeah there are still negatives to it all which plague us all, but there are also a lot of positives as I have come to learn.

So to answer the question honestly ?? Id have to say....... I dont know :mellow:

The reason I say this is as it stands in my life right now ?? that option is not available and prolly wont be for the foreseeable future, I guess I couldnt really answer unless I was in that situation in reality .

sorry to be so vague but thats just my 2 cents worth on it

Hugs Inco

xx

NO.

Big NO.

You have no right to be in this forum, and this post cements the reason why, you have no respect for those of us were rendered incontinent by something other than personal choice . You ever realize that just because you're a pervert who likes making people smell him doesn't mean the rest of us are, and that we don't approve of you making ALL incontinent people look bad?

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmm.

Okay I will stay out of this forum. Desires one I will post in, but not here.

I agree with you on this one.

Sorry. For real.

Hmm.

Okay I will stay out of this forum. Desires one I will post in, but not here.

I agree with you on this one.

Sorry. For real.

This post has massively raised my opinion of you I have to say, not the reaction I was expecting.

I, too, apologize for phrasing that rather rudely.

• 1 month later...

I would love to have normal bladder and bowel control, but sort of as a coping mechanism of sorts (since I will never have normal control again) I really don't mind diapers. I go to the bathroom so much that it is kinda nice not to be a slave to the bathroom. A lot of the reason I wear is because before I did, the chance of having accidents was so anxiety provoking for me that I was not able to lead a normal life. Now, if I suddenly have to go, it is very nice to be able to go without having to rush to the toilet. I have only a minute or so before I go, whether I am near a bathroom or not, so not having to hold it means I am much more comfortable. I hate the occasional leaks we all get, but it is still better than completely soaking my pants...because I would if I wasn't wearing a diaper. I don't think I would give diapers up, no. I just would like to be able to take it off without fear of pee running down my leg or soiling myself. If this makes sense, being back in diapers gives me a sense of security.