LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Modeling New Diapers

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo...09/42567665.jpg

Unusual Fashion Show

(DAVID GUTTENFELDER, ASSOCIATED PRESS)

Japanese model the latest styles of adult diapers during a show in Tokyo Thursday Sept. 25. The show was organized to display the latest styles of adult diapers and raise awareness of some of the issues facing the county's rapidly aging population.

Those outfits don't exactly look skin-tight though... although they're close. If I know anything about "skin-tight" it's that the places where it's not skin-tight are the places you'd need it to be skin-tight in order to demonstrate the effective use of a diaper...

Unless it looks like it's comforming to real skin, the fact of someone wearing the diapers to model them is a futile effort... it disproves itself.

What's so wrong with a t-shirt and diaper?

-Sophie

Hey Rosie where ya been?? You been patrolling the boards from afar lately? Welcome back! Anyway that would be totally cool to go to! I wonder if they had display stands were you could check out the various brands...samples even! :D

It's actually not an entirely unfair question. If the point of the fashion show is to raise awareness and dispel some of the negative associations surrounding the use of diapers, it might send a stronger message to have models wearing them directly.

Also, that would be sexy.

^_^

Anyway, the first person to find this on youtube gets one big brownie point.

Here is a link to a story on the show. Also has a different picture, although it is not much better.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080925/ap_on_...kZ4vfIaWjEZ.3QA

There are multiple pictures in that story.

Click on the image in that article, then click the left arrow until you get to 3 of 7.

It's a shame she's wearing that stupid black leotard.

They wore the black suits because they demonstrated taping the diapers. Pubic hair is taboo in Japan.

Not in The UPSkirts that some stranger of whom I know nothing of has sent me pictures I didn't request. :huh::P

I can't believe how many different diapers they have, the picture has number 33 on the far right. Are these all just Japanese diapers? If so I may be moving to Japan. I can see it now, Diaper Of The Week. Maybe they could have the diaper of the week at half price too. Oh the possibilities.

Hugs,

Freta