LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Different Kinds Of Adult Baby

Baby Bethany

I think of my self baby boy and a diaper lover , and online sometimes. I live at home my parents they we just call me werid not under stand me at all so I'm close up baby right now.

• 1 month later...

I can't help but feel that there's more variations on the AB theme...I think - like with most people who are into certain "scenes" such as this - that it's unique for each person. Since I'm guessing most of us developed our ABDL fetishes on our own without outside influence, we sort of kink it to cater to our individual interests...there's infinite variations on what we focus our primary attention on whilst in ABDL mode.

Myself, I'm a bad example as I'm not much of an AB (I'd say I'm a #9, though I probably wouldn't mind a half-way point between #9 and #1), but I'm just sayin'.

Not to say that this isn't a neat list...it's nice to see some categorization within the community.

11) Unborn Baby (Want to be a baby in the womb. This involves putting thenselves in a sack (most often rubber or pvc) usually with lots of lube. They sometimes play those womb recordings too. I used to think that this isn't an AB, but they also like to be 'born' and diapered.)

Is this real?! I've heard of a LOT of different fetishes, but I've never heard of this one....

Is this real?! I've heard of a LOT of different fetishes, but I've never heard of this one....

They're all real. I've either come across them myself over the years or they were suggested by other members of this site. Having a fetish for being in a rubber/pvc sack is not that unusual (I've come across it many times) and I guess this womb fetish is related to that.

Beth

Well, I am definitely a 9, though I often wear nothing but my diapers. Maybe we need an Adult Toddler category, although I can easily be considered an adult baby. As a child, after I learned to read, I loved to read the mail order catalog descriptions of baby items, especially diapers and rubber baby pants. One day I came across a listing for extra large baby pants described as being "For the big baby who is still in diapers." I thought "Wow, that is exactly what I want to be" and have thought of myself as a big baby who is still in diapers ever since!

• 1 year later...

I guess I am a mongrel. a still in diapers 1950 Rubber Little Girl, dressed that way for chastizement

Nice necro! Good find and good resurrection! I'm all 6 - I'm around 8 years old, rough and tumble snakes and snails and puppy dog tails kinda boy. I'm pretty much a normal 8 year old except I'm in diapers, am generally okay with being in diapers. I like the independence and self determination of being a big kid, being able to engage in big kid activities like sports, video games, and tree climbing, fort making, etc. But then I like the attnetion my diaper brings me, like adults reminding me to go change, or better yet changing me (Like if I fell asleep in the car) I even like being teased a little about my diapers as long as it isn't too mean. I love boy pajamas, the two piece knit sets with an elastic waist and leg cuffs and a matching t-shirt - also like scenarios where I wet my pants and end up having my pants and big boy underwear removed leaving me in just a shirt and diaper (But as a big kid, not a baby)

Isn't that sort of when the guy at McDonalds says ".... would you like to make that a combo?

Gee, it does not look like a Vox Continental or Farfisa Compact

I'm a 'half-naked' baby. Actually, I wear nothing but a diaper unless it's very cold. This is around the house, of course! I think my diaper looks great, as in very babyish, and I love the idea of women seeing me wearing them, and, as a result, realizing that I am pretending to be a baby. (That pacifier in my mouth leaves absolutely no doubt in their minds!)

• 1 month later...

I'm sort of a 3. I'm not a 50s girl as I was born after the 50s and I don't like foo foo dresses either. Dresses are yukky! I don't like the pinks and browns that they have for girls today or the other colors for the most part. YUK! I'm into hair ribbons too. I'd love to have my hair braided with pink ribbons put on them but of course this never happens. I've always fantastized about a pair of hot pink Corduroy overalls with snaps in the crotch of course with a pink shirt to go with it. I saw this once at an Osh Kosh B'Gosh outlet store a few years ago and fell in love with it. Of course they weren't selling them in my size unfortunately. lol It's probably something that I'll have to have made if I ever get the funds for this. I get some baby clothes made then I might just go back to wearing d's. :)

• 4 weeks later...