LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling Dr

elo

Hi

I finally plucked up the courage to tell my Dr about my desire to become incontinent , the response I got was fair to say the least , the Dr said did I want to see a psychologist , I said no as the last time I saw them they did not see it as a problem they could help me with , my main question is would it be wrong for me to ask the Dr to help me say to have a catheter put in ? because to me I wouldl ike to experience incontinence temporarily , and then if I am happy with that then seek to go full time .

cheers elo

Hi

I finally plucked up the courage to tell my Dr about my desire to become incontinent , the response I got was fair to say the least , the Dr said did I want to see a psychologist , I said no as the last time I saw them they did not see it as a problem they could help me with , my main question is would it be wrong for me to ask the Dr to help me say to have a catheter put in ? because to me I wouldl ike to experience incontinence temporarily , and then if I am happy with that then seek to go full time .

cheers elo

You can take that question from the Dr as either way...he is asking where you are with yourself. I don't think it would be wrong to ask, but he might well say no, be prepared to get that response.

Hi and thank you for your comments , I will be seeing the Dr tomorrow to explain that my desire to become incontinent is strong and that can I have help or advise on how to go about becoming incontinent , I am under no illusions that it may not be what I want to hear , but nevertheless , if you do not ask you will never know ,

elo

GOOD LUCK!!! I can't wait to hear what he has to say. I know we would love to have my baby incon.

Well I finally plucked up the courage to see the Dr and I explained everything to her , she was very good and said that she could not advise me on how to become in continent but said she can help me if I wanted treatment ie psychology , however she did then say , which was interesting that if I am incontinent that I should make sure to change my pad and keep myself clean .

cheers ELO

Well elo in one aspect of it you did do a good thing by letting the doctor know, in my opinion, for further improved treatment. Your doc. has to be good to say that she couldn't give advice because part if their oath "to do no harm" applies in anything they do. This includes the offering to help you seek psychological advice (but we all know you don't need it right ;) ). Also, on a second thought, that includes the advice to keep stuff as clean as possible.

The other counterpoint to this was what was the point of doing that except to creep out the doctor. However, I also know, they experience a lot more odd and sickening stuff than that.

Overall I'd say you are a brave person def. to tell your doc.

Take it easy elo B)

Well elo in one aspect of it you did do a good thing by letting the doctor know, in my opinion, for further improved treatment. Your doc. has to be good to say that she couldn't give advice because part if their oath "to do no harm" applies in anything they do. This includes the offering to help you seek psychological advice (but we all know you don't need it right ;) ). Also, on a second thought, that includes the advice to keep stuff as clean as possible.

The other counterpoint to this was what was the point of doing that except to creep out the doctor. However, I also know, they experience a lot more odd and sickening stuff than that.

Overall I'd say you are a brave person def. to tell your doc.

Take it easy elo B)

Hi

thanks for your honest response but I should point out that what she meant when she said clean was that she excepted that I said I was incontinent and explained that I should change my pad regularly , and wash the areas so no infection happens , the reason she initially offered psycholgical help was if I wanted to change my behaviour, and clearly she saw that I did not , so I know now that when I visit again i can wear a nappy as it is a need for me

cheers ELO