LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Name Is Mandi

Guest Mandi Danielle

Guest Mandi Danielle

My name is Amanda, and I'm generally known as Mandi and buttercup-baby in the community. While I'm not the greatest at English, I like to think I'm pretty creative and I love to write, and even more so, I love to read.

I'm pretty confused about what I would like to do with my future, but as University and Womanhood rear their ugly head even further, I am getting a clearer picture. I have decided I've decided that I'll be going to University the fall of 2009 for Nursing. It's a great career, and something I know I'll love to do.

I have a lot of guilty pleasures. One being my internet, I cannot live without it, another the Disney and Nickelodeon channel. I'm 18, my best friend is 20, but you can usually hear us singing the latest Hannah Montana song down the street - we are just hardcore like that. Another guilty little pleasure is getting my nails done. I'm not a girly girl by any means, but my hands just look so much nicer with them on! Although, it does make it hard to type some of the time!

I am pretty laid back, and like to just have a nice time. I have to admit, I come off as a pretty aggressive person. I am opinionated, and I've been told I'm quite blunt and honest. Actually, a good friend of mine recently told me that while I am blunt and honest, I do it in a tactful way as to not be rude, but still get my message across. That is the first time I ever heard someone say that to me, and I hope its true, it would be a great quality to have. People think I'm pretty funny, even though I don't think I am. When I do try to be funny people just stare at me, but laugh when I am just being myself - I don't get it!

If you have any other questions, just pm me, I love to make friends and I'm willing to chat with just about anybody!

So how did I become ABDL you ask?

I have memories from very young, things that stand out over other memories. I remember one little girl, she must have been 1 or 2, I was 3, and I just remember her mom walking down the street with her and she had no pants on. I remember having 2 accidents, one when I was sleeping, and another when I was trying to hold it so I could get dressed before I went to the bathroom, it ended up all over the floor. I was so ashamed I wiped it up with a whole roll of toilet paper in hopes of my mom not finding it. In both of these incidences I was 3.

When I was five my mom bought me diapers for my doll, and I used one and tried to dispose of it. She asked me what I was doing so I told her nothing and threw it under the kitchen sink. She came into my room a few minutes later and asked what I was doing; and I insisted it was my doll that did it. She told me never to do it again. Around that time I also found out 2 things, one that I liked taking the bath mat and making it into a diaper around me, and 2, that I liked piling my pillows up on one side, the wall on the other and pretending I was in a crib. I remember my mom was pregenant with my brother, and she peed her pants. I laughed my arse off, and my grama yelled at me. I brought my friends inside and showed them her wet pants that were still on the bathroom floor. While I was quite cruel about it, it intrigued me. While my mom was still pregnant, we went to the cottage with her friend and her son. I had a fit in the car and cried for at least an hour because my mom didn't let me sit in the pulldown carseat like her friends son did. When we got to the cottage finally they were still cleaning it, and I had to pee. Moms friends son just pulled it out and went. The water was too cold, and the cottage wasn't done, so my mom told me to just go in my pants. I was too embarrassed so I held it. When we got into the cottage I ran to the bathroom, and I had a wet spot on my underwear.

When I was eight I went to camp. The girl who slept under me wore goodnites (Old white style). The night before we left one girl commented on how it smelt like a babies room because she kept her wet goodnites in a bag. Every other girl, including me, jumped on the mean girl because she was rude. Me, and the girl next to me offered to wear a goodnight that night to sleep to make her feel better. The girl who wet the bed said she only brought enough for one each night, and we tried to coax her into wearing a wet one so we could wear one to make her feel better, we didn't end up doing it. She told us a story about how she peed her pants one time, I still remember that story.

When I was ten I went to Girl Guide camp. I had an accident on the way to the bathroom, and my underwear was wet and stained yellow. I hid them behind the toilet in the stall and put my shorts back on since they weren't -too- wet. One of the girls found them and told the counselor. They were trying to figure out who they belonged to, but none of the girls figured out it was me. One counselor (I forget her name, but she was my favorite) that night while we were inside the rec. building due to rain, took me aside because I looked sad. We walked to an empty room and I ended up telling her that I had an accident and they were mine. She gave me a huge hug, and she held me next to her for what must have been at least 18 or 20 minutes. I felt so secure - the day I was leaving camp she wrote in my notebook her phone number and address and she only lived about 18 blocks away. I visited her a few times that summer after camp and she was like a big sister... I lost contact that winter, I was never able to find her after that.

When I was eleven I started wetting my pants. My mom asked me one time after finding a few pairs (Or maybe more, not too sure) if I was having some problems. I told her no - I remember she gave me a funny look and left it at that. I always wondered if she suspected something, or if she truly thought I was having accidents during the day or at night.

When I was twelve we got our first computer with dialup internet. I remember searching bedwetting randomly one night, and came up with wetbusters and the goodnites board. I pretended that I had wetting problems and chatted there for a few months... one night in the wetbusters chatroom, [That OTHER site] was mentioned. I went there and finally learned what an ab/dl was... and what I was. I ordered a free sample of Tena underpants. I did some stupid things - one of which included me going on webcam for an old man, and changing my Tena for him, he coaxed me to go slower, wipe slower, make sure I got "all clean" etc... I remember I did, and I'm quite ashamed of it now. I met a guy there who sent me a big box of diapers, I think he was my "daddy." I forget now - but anyways I never got the package. I was afraid one day that my mom would find out so I never went to the post office to get it - and I went offline. By the time that I dissapeared out of the community, I was 13, and I had started my first 2 stories.

Even though I didn't keep contact with any abdl's... I regularly ordered Tena samples, and read Tiffanys Diaper Tales, and The Double Life of Ariel Crawford. I even went as far as printing both of them and putting them in a binder so I could read them over and over. My friend found TDT the one time... She said "Diaper Tales" with a smirk on her face. I told her it was reasearch and that was that. My brother found my stash of diapers, and he blackmailed me for about a week, and ended up forgetting about it.

About when I was fourteen my Grama moved in. I started ordering TONS of the Tena samples, and wore them a lot. I suspect my grama knew, I would wear them with short-shorts, to the point where anyone could notice without looking intensly at my bum. When she moved out, I was going through her drawers and found a wet Tena. I never knew if she kept that as one of mine to show my mom and never did, or if it was hers, and she was ashamed that she used it and put it there. I still, to this day, do not know.

When I was fifteen I got my own computer. I rediscovered the scene, and I have been around ever since, without any major absent periods. I've bought myself diapers and have had them shipped to me, as well as some baby clothing/things... and no one has suspected a thing.

You have such an interesting story! I was like "oh, that's long... i wont read it" then i started reading anyway and couldn't stop. *blushes*

I sort of want to tell people my story... but there's only one time i've told it well, and replicating that would be difficult.

Anyway, welcome to the board... officially.

-Sophie

Hi Mandi!

Welcome to the DD officially!

If ya all haven't noticed, mandi is a talented girl, check out her site, she's a really great writer and her site is fun to explore also!

Guest Mandi Danielle

You have such an interesting story! I was like "oh, that's long... i wont read it" then i started reading anyway and couldn't stop. *blushes*

I sort of want to tell people my story... but there's only one time i've told it well, and replicating that would be difficult.

Anyway, welcome to the board... officially.

-Sophie

I wrote that out, if I'm not mistaken I wrote it out 2 places, and kinda just added the two into one. Thank-you, though! My story isn't interesting really, I'm just a good story teller. :P

After reading sophie's comment about how I should read that HUGE chunk of text I did and it was very interesting. Sounds like you have had a good time...I'm also sorry about your experience with that horrible man!!

Awwh thanks for actually reading! :D lol! Things happen.

Hi Mandi!

Welcome to the DD officially!

If ya all haven't noticed, mandi is a talented girl, check out her site, she's a really great writer and her site is fun to explore also!

Thanks, Jennie! *hugs* And I'm not talented *blushes*, really!

Guest Mandi Danielle

Welcome again, Mandi! :D

Y'know that my girlfriend has the exact same name as you? :D Same spelling and everything! :lol:

*wonders if she knows who this is... :lol:*

Whoa, really?! I don't ever hear of another Mandi. Mandi isn't my real name, however I do use it in the community since I'm the only one. All the other Mandys have y's at the end. My i is unique. Yer girlfriend has an awesome name!

Hello Mandy,

welcome to the forum. Many of us had key experiences in their childhood.

Babygirl Kvetinka

Thanks for the welcome, Kvetinka.

Whoa, really?! I don't ever hear of another Mandi. Mandi isn't my real name, however I do use it in the community since I'm the only one. All the other Mandys have y's at the end. My i is unique. Yer girlfriend has an awesome name!

That she does! :D

*still wonders if she knows who this is...then decides to tell her*

hehe If you were wondering, Mandi, I'm the same user from Vickie's forum and ABDLA.org. :D:) hehehe

Guest Mandi Danielle

That she does! :D

*still wonders if she knows who this is...then decides to tell her*

hehe If you were wondering, Mandi, I'm the same user from Vickie's forum and ABDLA.org. :D:) hehehe

Hey, no fair! I got it and was going to say it right before you said so! :P

Hello, nice to meet you and your enormous wall of text. The good news is you at least have an idea of who or how you have come to be who youbarem which is great, embrace your self and enjoy college head on. You may consider coming staeside to connecticut, we have such a nurse shortage here. Anyways, nice intro and welcome to the boards. From one newbie to another, hi!

After reading sophie's comment about how I should read that HUGE chunk of text I did and it was very interesting. Sounds like you have had a good time...I'm also sorry about your experience with that horrible man!!

Cool. I made people read. I think that counts as a super power.

-Sophie

Guest Mandi Danielle

Hello, nice to meet you and your enormous wall of text. The good news is you at least have an idea of who or how you have come to be who youbarem which is great, embrace your self and enjoy college head on. You may consider coming staeside to connecticut, we have such a nurse shortage here. Anyways, nice intro and welcome to the boards. From one newbie to another, hi!

Thank-you! Is there? I know for a fact I plan on going Stateside, just not sure whereabouts yet, I guess that's all in the future.

Welcome formally Mandi ;-)

Thanks, Adrian! :D