LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Show Your Stash!

• 2 weeks later...

Inconbob...

A few questions for what looks like a cloth diaper pro...

Where do you get your cloth diapers from? Do you fold them or are they prefold? How many diapers do you wear at one time? Do you use a stuffer? How many pins do you use and what kind of pins do you use?

Hi darboy,

I make my own diapers using the 21" x 40" baby diapers purchased from Granitesmiths Diapers on ebay. She purchases them from a company in China and they are very similiar to the old Curity 21" x 40" diapers. I developed a technique where I combine 4 or 6 diapers to make one about 26" x 40". An additional flat diaper consisting of 4 or 6 are layed on top of each other and sewn around the edges. These two diapers are combined with 2 or 3 Gerber prefold diapers for extra absorbency. It took a couple of attempts to get the diapers a perfect fit. Nothing beats the comfort of gauze cotton.

My daytime diaper consist of the 8 flat diapers and 2 prefolds. Nightime diapers are 12 flat diapers and 3 prefolds. I have yet to have a leak as they absorb extremely well.

The diapers wash and dry very easy since they are layered. I have found the adult prefolds available from several sources take an extrememly long time to dry. I have about 12 gauze and birdseye prefold diapers, but prefer my homemade ones for comfort, absorbency and ease of washing.

I normally use 4 diaper pins to keep the diaper tight. I have a large selection of Gerber and Dritz plastic head pins. I am also fortunate enough to have obtained some larger nappy pins from England made by Boots and Newey before they were discontinued.

My plastic pants are from VIP, Gary, Edley (Lifestyles Emporium), KINS and Bumkins. I still have a pair of the Comco disney print pant and several other styles which are no longer available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ClotCloth diaper supply.

Attached thumbnail(s)

Reduced 85%

640 x 480 (57.44K)

h diaper supply.

Thats quite a stash for Cloth...How many do you go through in a day? How often do you have to do laundry?? I have about 16 Cloth Diapers split between gauze and birdseye. Half of them I just keep stored in the attic out of the way, and use the other half, washing about every three or four days.(I only wear at night). I have to keep my diapers in drawers out of sight. I wish I could keep them out in the open on a shelf, but it upsets my wife to see them, so I keep them hidden.

here we go... i got abena supers and x plus

top shelf has xplus and some random diapers

second shelf has supers on the left and xplus on the right.... they are stacked 2 deep too

3rd shelf has some baby diaper stuffers and some smaller diapers when i have little friends over (i wear larges)

bottom shelf has a bag of supers in large and extra large

then in the lower right corner i have 2 bags of xplus' sitting out

post-3423-1236340836_thumb.jpg

post-3423-1236340836_thumb.jpg

i would take a picture of my stash but right now it would consist of 1 abri form xplus in the otherwise empty packaging, 1 nuk five pacifier, 1 bottle, 3 inserts for the bottle (i use the one with the inserts, saves on washing), 1/2 a package of pampers swipers, 1 onesie... so not much of a picture, not to mention they are all spread out all over the room in different locations.

Hi everyone!

I finally got my stash and gear organized after a long battle with the closet shelves. ^_^

post-20761-1218680315_thumb.jpg

So.... show your pride and snap a picture of your stash!

-lilkidatheart

Wow, that's the biggest stack I have ever seen in my life. I see that you take this seriously. I like diapers, but wow, you have outdone me! That just looks like a lot of fun! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Diaper_Me, that's a pretty nice stash. Of course, I recognize the bags against the wall, but what kinds are in that front row?

Here's what I've got in my dresser right now:

Drawer 5 :D The Good Stuff:

post-15278-1246772008_thumb.jpg

Drawer 4 :) Depend (new & some vintage green just for fun):

post-15278-1246771807_thumb.jpg

Drawer 3 <_< Institutional crap I'm just wearing to get rid of:

post-15278-1246771799_thumb.jpg

I've got several thousand more diapers in storage, but they're mostly in their cases--hardly worth photographing.

post-15278-1246771799_thumb.jpg

post-15278-1246771807_thumb.jpg

post-15278-1246772008_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Bump? :X

I decided to pull all my ab stuff out and see exactly how much I've got.....

CIMG1276a.jpg

From top left.....

3x 60 inch terry toweling squares (Cosyndry.com)

Dry life velcro briefs (bit thinner then I was expecting but work great with a booster)

4x Jumbo snaphead Nappy pins(Cosyndry.com)

4x Teddies

2x Toybox printed plastic pants, 2x blue plastic pants, 1x special xmas edition plastic pants :P (Cosyndry.com)

18x Cuddlz large disposable nappies (Cuddlz.com)

3x Pampers bed mats (don't want to be caught out leaking)

2x short sleeved onesies (Cosyndry.com), Long sleeved onesie (Cuddlz.com), Footed sleeper (the-all-in-one-company.co.uk)

Wipes, powder, babyoil, and the mighty SUDOCREM

Baby bottle, 2x dummies (can't really see these :() (Inner-child.co.uk)

and that's it, apart from some crayons and a couple of toys.

Here we go then:

post-8967-12614906209876_thumb.jpg

From left-to-right:

Back row: Some crappy pullups of old, Depend Maximums, Tena Ultra Stretch Mediums (don't like 'em), some belted underwear used for stuffers, Generic store-brand pullups (Publix), Disposable bed pads (from CVS, I think)

Middle row: Abri-Let Normal & Maxi, less than 1 bag of Biancos, re-usable bed pad, fleecy diaper cover (:wub:)

Front row: Glycerine suppositories :blush:, 2 Playtex sippy cups & a NUK bottle, NUK5, baggies & diaper pins. Two cloth diapers - the chameleon one is velcro, monkeys are pin-on.

Plastic pants are missing from this photo but my favourite pair is baby blue, high-back, wrapped elastics from B4NS.

Oh, and then I took this photo of the afore mentioned nosey cat:

post-8967-12614906384865_thumb.jpg

Better views of the stuff on the right in that pic, too. The white rectangles at the bottom right are Gerber prefold cloth baby diapers which make great stuffers for cloth :D

post-8967-12614906209876_thumb.jpg

post-8967-12614906384865_thumb.jpg