LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy School Girls

I never really thought about such issues until I met and talked to a sissy baby. His thoughts and expressed desires were fascinating. Stimulus to write the story "Caught!" (available for your pleasure in story time) came from our conversations. I'd be more interested in an actual girl being forced into that, but I have to admit I look at it differently since my talks with my friend. I think it appeals to us more because we'd like to be in that situation. Imagine and dream a lifetime!
  • 2 weeks later...

I never really thought about such issues until I met and talked to a sissy baby. His thoughts and expressed desires were fascinating. Stimulus to write the story "Caught!" (available for your pleasure in story time) came from our conversations. I'd be more interested in an actual girl being forced into that, but I have to admit I look at it differently since my talks with my friend. I think it appeals to us more because we'd like to be in that situation. Imagine and dream a lifetime!
i have to agree with what you say but not too sure about forcing a girl into doing it although that could be kinda sexy, just always thought about it more with girls that want it. Would you do that with a guy?

u could allways post a photo of u wearing the mdress and ur mommy can take it with out showing ur head

OFF WITH HER HEAD :giljotiini::lol::doctor::roflmao::roflmao::littleangel: he he he only joking

I think those photos are a bit strange... i understand the confidentiality, but i am not sure... my face is rather girly, so without my face showing it just doesn't seem like the picture is of a girl... or like it's a picture of me...

And i'm too concieted to become void of any attention i can get from this. Lol!

-Sophie

I think those photos are a bit strange... i understand the confidentiality, but i am not sure... my face is rather girly, so without my face showing it just doesn't seem like the picture is of a girl... or like it's a picture of me...

And i'm too concieted to become void of any attention i can get from this. Lol!

-Sophie

so where is this photo of you then sophie? X

• 3 weeks later...
Guest princessbabyd

hello all i've been coming to this site for several months now and now have finally gotten a membership so i could chat with all you other babies mommies and daddies out there... just a quick outline for myself. i've always wanted to be put back into diapers from a very small age as i got older i was caught by my mom wearing a cloth diaper under my boxers at about age 10 and was so embarassed i completely forgot about it for several more years until i was about 16 and i still never knew there were others i felt alone like i was the only one until i searched for adults in diapers for the first time on the internet. needless to say i was amazed at how many sites and how many other people there are out there that had the same interests as i did. i bought my first pack of youth goodnights and the rest is history now i have come to the point where i realize that i am a sissy boy even down to my diapers i still have youth sizes for when i think things will be really wet but i wear them over the ever so cute ones i have on right now. i have two kinds, they are both size 3t-4t ( im pretty thin) little girl pull ups with the cute princes prints on them and little designs that dissapear when baby girl has an accident and the other are the cool alert when i'm feeling slightly older and try to hold it in when i realze i tee teed my little girl panties. which brings me to why i chose this group i would feel just so cute and sweetie pie to have a mommy dress me up like the little girl i am with cute pink panties with little flowers on them and sent off to school only to have an accident and then because i'm still not a big girl have mommy slide my little pull ups on and just take such good care of me... oh how sweet and cute that would be :rolleyes:

hello all i've been coming to this site for several months now and now have finally gotten a membership so i could chat with all you other babies mommies and daddies out there... just a quick outline for myself. i've always wanted to be put back into diapers from a very small age as i got older i was caught by my mom wearing a cloth diaper under my boxers at about age 10 and was so embarassed i completely forgot about it for several more years until i was about 16 and i still never knew there were others i felt alone like i was the only one until i searched for adults in diapers for the first time on the internet. needless to say i was amazed at how many sites and how many other people there are out there that had the same interests as i did. i bought my first pack of youth goodnights and the rest is history now i have come to the point where i realize that i am a sissy boy even down to my diapers i still have youth sizes for when i think things will be really wet but i wear them over the ever so cute ones i have on right now. i have two kinds, they are both size 3t-4t ( im pretty thin) little girl pull ups with the cute princes prints on them and little designs that dissapear when baby girl has an accident and the other are the cool alert when i'm feeling slightly older and try to hold it in when i realze i tee teed my little girl panties. which brings me to why i chose this group i would feel just so cute and sweetie pie to have a mommy dress me up like the little girl i am with cute pink panties with little flowers on them and sent off to school only to have an accident and then because i'm still not a big girl have mommy slide my little pull ups on and just take such good care of me... oh how sweet and cute that would be :rolleyes:
aww bless x you sound like a very sweet little girl & i'm sure that there are many out there that would be all to happy to dress you up in your little school girl uniform & nappy, i think that i'd have to tie your hair up into bunches with pretty ribbons & make you suck on a pink dummy to though xxx

As I say at least like twice a week in my posts, i'm like super broke for now... Mommy's birthday is this month and I have NO idea what to get her... so i don't have money for a new schoolgirl uniform. I do really want one though.

And as for the dress Beth is giving me, I haven't recieved it. It's like 6 week shipping, and i still have to find a way to pay her for shipping because she's so awesome.

-Sophie

As I say at least like twice a week in my posts, i'm like super broke for now... Mommy's birthday is this month and I have NO idea what to get her... so i don't have money for a new schoolgirl uniform. I do really want one though.

And as for the dress Beth is giving me, I haven't recieved it. It's like 6 week shipping, and i still have to find a way to pay her for shipping because she's so awesome.

-Sophie

what sort of uniform do you want most, skirt & blouse or a pinafore dress? Where abouts are you from? You could always borrow mine xxx