LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*sissy Baby Link & Zelda*

SissyBabyLinkandZelda.jpg

Its Sissy Baby Link & Zelda! ^_^ Aren't they cute, I'll give it a little story, you can give it one too.

Link and Zelda were being chased by Gandadorf and they came upon the Enchanted Forest of Sissy Kiss. They found a village of fairies there. Link and Zelda told them that they were being chased and asked them for help. The fairy then sprayed fairy dust on them. This special fairy dust made them into adorable AB girls. When Gandandorf arrived Link & Zelda lurred them in with there cuteness and Gandandorf was sprayed with fairy dust to turn him into a sissy baby. Now Hyrule loves their new sweet AB girls and made a nursery in the Hyrule castle Baby Link & Zelda.

(Feel free to share this with anyone as much as you like! You can even make this into a cute wallpaper!)

SissyBabyLinkandZelda.jpg Its Sissy Baby Link & Zelda! ^_^ Aren't they cute, I'll give it a little story, you can give it one too. Link and Zelda were being chased by Gandadorf and they came upon the Enchanted Forest of Sissy Kiss. They found a village of fairies there. Link and Zelda told them that they were being chased and asked them for help. The fairy then sprayed fairy dust on them. This special fairy dust made them into adorable AB girls. When Gandandorf arrived Link & Zelda lurred them in with there cuteness and Gandandorf was sprayed with fairy dust to turn him into a sissy baby. Now Hyrule loves their new sweet AB girls and made a nursery in the Hyrule castle Baby Link & Zelda. (Feel free to share this with anyone as much as you like! You can even make this into a cute wallpaper!)
Aww, that is cute! I always loved the Legend of Zelda series!

I always loved the Legend of Zelda series!

Me too!

oh wow! that's wonderful.. shame they wont make a game with that in it!

There is PC version of the game called Zelda Classic. You can design your own game including characters, dungeons, etc.

Maybe someone has already made a Legend of Sissy Zelda.

I beat that one...

Actually I beat every Zelda game except Majora's Mask... i didn't have the patience... and now i dont have the N64.

-Sophie

Well...I guess I'll have to finish Twilight Princess to have bragging rights then. I too have beat every Zelda game including Majora's Mask, but of all the games, I liked that one the least.

Did you know that you can download some of the old Nintindo games to your wii station? :D Unfortunately, not all the Zelda games are available though/yet?... :(

I do know that. Majoras mask wasn't one of the games you could get last i checked... and i dont blame them. Horrible game. So difficult. But if they do come out with it on the Wii, i'm gonna beat it! Then i'll have bragging rights!!

I have to say... even though Twilight Princess was really good... and of course everyone loves Ocarina of Time... my favorites are Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass.

-Sophie

Guest Baby Princess Lucentia

Am I allowed bragging rights for having all the Legend of Zelda Games, playable on my Wii ... legaly too!

I got the limited edition collectors thingy with all the old games on for the GameCube, So I can play the first 4 on that, I loved Twilight Princess I started Playing it for my second time now... It was the first Wii game i finished, quite a while ago now but then... Although I've only actualy finished that and The Windwaker I haven't got the patience to play the firs two... and I think i triggered a glitch in the ocarina of time, cause i can't finish it... maybe one day i'll start it again then i'll try my hand at Majora's Mask

huggles

Lucy

Well...I guess I'll have to finish Twilight Princess to have bragging rights then. I too have beat every Zelda game including Majora's Mask, but of all the games, I liked that one the least.

Did you know that you can download some of the old Nintindo games to your wii station? :D Unfortunately, not all the Zelda games are available though/yet?... :(

Run em on an emu on a PC, all them N64 games run great even on an older PC