LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaven

• 2 weeks later...

I have always preferred being shaved, even when I'm wearig my big girl panties. But I make certain I am clean shaven when wearing diapers as well for easier clean up (I only wet and NEVER mess--too icky even when clean shaven). But not only is the clean up easier, my baby lotion is easier to apply without hair getting in the way, baby powder gets down to the skin too--instead of getting stuck in the hair.

• 5 weeks later...

I love being shaven down there, just makes me feel that extra bit more babyish...

anyone else love this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im new at this so what is the best and safest way.

Im new at this so what is the best and safest way.

I use Gillette Sensor 3 disposable razors for shaving. I also use Skintimate shaving gel for bikini and under arms. Both of these products are made for that part of the body. I shower evry other day, and shave the diaper area at that time. If you keep at it, it's not a bother at all. After shaving, I apply Johnson's baby oil with Aloe Vera and vitamin e to help skin irritation. The first time you shave, you may want to cut back any excess hair with sissors before shaving. As the old ad used to say, "Try it, you'll like it!" :D