LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surgery To Become Incontinent.

provided Goerge pays 100% for any life time costs associated with this proposed surgery he may do as he pleases, but if its his intentions to register as a incontinent to gain provisions on the national health service for what would amount to a self inflicted injury then it is very wrong.

as with my other post in this thread, still a bit of a fruitcake if you ask me.

Tell me about it!

Hi,

That´s a good camparison. You should wear a diaper in EVERY situation, e.g. work, relationship, doctors´ visits, sports, socializing, hot weather, etc.

Babygirl Kvetinka

I thought of another way to say what I am trying to say:

There is nothing morally or legally wrong with wearing a diaper you don't absolutely require for practical reasons. [Clearly, you won't do it very often unless you have internal mental reasons]

When you wear a diaper, you use it in the sense that you will have to dispose of it or clean it, whether or not you use it for its normally intended purpose of peeing and/or pooping. There is no moral or legal difference between the two situations.

You can check with a shrink, or the DSM IV (official shrink's policy manual) on these.

People are amazingly unaware of other people's diapers.

So just put on your diapers, pee in them constantly, forget the guilt, save LOTS of money, and enjoy Thailand!

I thought of another way to say what I am trying to say:

There is nothing morally or legally wrong with wearing a diaper you don't absolutely require for practical reasons.

Although I agree with this basic sentiment, I'd add some qualifications when others may be involved:

If diaper-wearing is sexual, don't involve others without their explicit consent.

Minimize the chance that others will be exposed involunarily to your body waste.

If diaper-wearing is strictly for pleasure (i.e., without medical need), don't stick

others with the bill.

I still have my disbelief as to why anyone would want to be incontinent and agree, if you do it voluntarily the entire lifetime bill should be out of your own pocket.

Froggy

Hi George

First I would like to say that I'm behind you 100%.

I would like to know how the surgery went (when you are back in November) and I think there are more people out there who also are curious.

Like I said, I'm behind you 100%, and I say go for it! It's a big step and you properly has given it a lot of thought and considered every aspect.

What keeping me back for doing it is that I can not go to a party and get drunk. It does require too many changes (after several beers) and I don't want to keep a diaper bag with me all night long. One thing is private parties. An other thing is when you go into town for partying. I can't see my self wearing a diaper bag in the middle of the dance floor and those places I know do not provide toilet booths that are big enough to change. (And I can not imagine myself not going to the beach). That is my only concern. But it's about what you are willing sacrifice. When the time is right for me, I might be willing to do the same think (unless the two our pill is invented).

Family and friends will of course accept it, for you are who you are. No body can change you.

It will be a whole new life and I would love to hear from you about how it went.

You might be the first that do it, but you are not the last!

Good luck and my best wishes,

Diam

Ps. And to all of you that are saying

So by your conclusions.....being alive is unhealthy right? You are referring to apples and calling them watermelons, big difference. Also there is nothing wrong with being "fat" or overweight. Many people live their lives overweight and bigger than others simply because of build; and yet, those people are extremely healthy. I believe you are referring to the waste of life fucks that sit around eating mcdonalds all day in which case, yes, they deserve what they get because they are making a decision of inaction.

However, because of certain discriminations of assholes, people (i.e. me), are constantly looked down on because we do not have the "sculpted 6-pack." Yet I must work 5 times as hard to get through life because of the constant social stigma of "Oh you're fat, you eat too much, sit around all day, and complain about it being hot."

Of course.....I live in Florida and it is too fucking hot ;)

According to BMI, I'm off their normal chart. I'm 5'11" and 270lbs. I have a large body frame, and I work out everyday. I've always been fat, and had people make fun of me for being fat. But, this is fat that's never going to go away. I've busted my rump to get down to 200, and THAT was very unhealthy. I was starving and dehydrating myself. It's the only way the weight would come off. Now, I'm exercising regularly and eating right....and my weight has been the same no matter what.

I'm 270lbs, but I'm healthy. I live in Illinois, and I like the cold weather.

• 4 weeks later...

you say yourself, you will be stuck forever with incontinence, but trust me there will be a day that comes when you think if only i didnt have to wear a nappy. it isnt smart at all, clearly you need some kind of help and i mean that in the kindest way. your desire to be incontinent is controlling you, you are not controlling that desire - something that you need to sort out my friend

scenarios some of which might not apply to you;

Swimming when people say oh look at that idiot over there wearing a nappy

Your Wedding Day, brides love the person they marry but deliberate sabotage of your ability to control all bodily functions may scare them off

Kids if you ever have any will be curious as to why daddy wets himself and your probably going to lie aren't you?

Friends and relatives are the best people in the world when it comes to understanding problems and giving support, but to a diaper-wearing fanatic, you might risk alienating those you care about

its all well and good before hand saying, oh yes make me incontinent but seriously this idea of yours does sound extremely dangerous too, imagine if you pick-up an infection whilst on this trip to make yourself incontinent, you might just end up dead too and that is a sad reality even our own hospitals in the united kingdom are facing

i must add to this also by saying that you sound like your life seems rather empty at the moment so go find fulfillment elsewhere and pursue something worth living for. incontinence isnt that amazing really, what are you expecting? 24/7 of your own Urine wont endeer you to it i can assure you because eventually you will get tired of it, then perhaps depressed and perhaps even suicidal. i am not exaggerating my friend this is possible.

also you should know that if this procedure causes you any further problems in life that require surgical correction, a surgeon will immediately notice what has been done, they are not blind.

you say yourself, you will be stuck forever with incontinence, but trust me there will be a day that comes when you think if only i didnt have to wear a nappy.

snipped

also you should know that if this procedure causes you any further problems in life that require surgical correction, a surgeon will immediately notice what has been done, they are not blind.

secretbaby, this topic died on August 23, 2008 and George hasn't even been on since August 21, 2008.

~ moogle