LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surgery To Become Incontinent.

I'm planning on having a laser external sphincterotomy to render me permanently incontinent. After hours of research I have come to the conclusion its the only safe and reliable procedure. All they do is pass a small telesope into the urethra and cut into the external sphincter three time rendering me totally incontinent and dribbling constantly day and night in any position. I will always be wet because the surgery will leave me with no hope of ever regaining control again.

I have found a surgeon in bangkok who performs the procedure routinely and I can go in as a day patient. I'm just unsure if I should tell him about my real intentions why I want it done? I understand that thai people are very open and accepting of people who are different thats why they have perhaps the largest sex change industry in the world plus they like the money. How should I correspond and explane why I want it doing it theirs nothing wrong with me. should I just write and tell him outright?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm planning on having a laser external sphincterotomy to render me permanently incontinent. After hours of research I have come to the conclusion its the only safe and reliable procedure. All they do is pass a small telesope into the urethra and cut into the external sphincter three time rendering me totally incontinent and dribbling constantly day and night in any position. I will always be wet because the surgery will leave me with no hope of ever regaining control again.

I have found a surgeon in bangkok who performs the procedure routinely and I can go in as a day patient. I'm just unsure if I should tell him about my real intentions why I want it done? I understand that thai people are very open and accepting of people who are different thats why they have perhaps the largest sex change industry in the world plus they like the money. How should I correspond and explane why I want it doing it theirs nothing wrong with me. should I just write and tell him outright?

First, you should talk to a mental health person to be sure you aren't just having an overpowering fantasy. Second, I'd try some form of non-permanent alteration like a botox injection. That is semi-permanent in that you would not be able to regain control for at least 3-6 months. If that is good for you, by all means, jump in with both feet and let us know how it goes.

Those that seek the quick, permanent fix are generally not thinking straight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah right, talk to a mental health professional? Thats my sphincterotomy money gone down the pan as well as my flight and accommodation expenses. I have a real strong desire to become incontinent which is in my thought process constantly day and night every day not just some fantasy. I would imagen botox injections would cost the same as a full sphincterotomy because I will still have to visit a place where they don't ask no questions like Thailand. Total cost for this operation is £7,000 and I'm unwilling to spend that amount of money for a temporary solution.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I would really really worry about this. If you are in England then you can see a psychologist on the NHS. Yes you will have to wait a couple of months but that can only be a good thing. If this is really something you want to do then you will still want to do it in a few months time. Please just consider it.

Very dangerous move, in my mind. Irreversible is irreversible! How about working with a physician to do a 'long term' catheter trial. There would be some discomfort, but it could give you the experience to know if this move is right for you, and the supervision would keep liklihood of infection to a minimum.

Kooshy, I think you will appreciate I don't want this on my NHS file. Declaring my true intentions will be on my file forever. I have spent many years reflecting on becoming totally incontinent and I have finally found a way to achieve this safely without severely damaging my body. I have untill November to think about this till the sphincterotomy surgery but I doubt I'll change my mind in that time. . Irreversible is irreversible but I have to somwhow relieve these feelings. If this means regretting being incontinent so be it. I'm that desperate I'm very much willing to have Intersex surgery so that they willl severe my pudendal nerve which will have the same outcome. I should think they should perfume this surgery even after telling them I don't have a neurogenic probelm. Hopefully I will be able to pay them to do it. How would I explane to them why I want this doing because they qill aked me before the surgery whats wrong with me. I want them to know before I travel over there? Thanks.

• Like 1

What are you going to tell your GP/urologist/surgeon/anaesthetist/radiologist/physycian when you have to go and see them for the many problems that having this op is going to cause for the rest of your life? I'm talking about recurrent UTIs, pyelonephritis, urethral strictures/scarring.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at you, but you really have to think about everything before you take a drastic step like this.

I appreciate you're replies Kooshy. I have thought of the possible complications. I'm not going to be under anesthesia, I will be awake during the procedure. Its only a simple day patient operation which will require me to wear a catheter for a couple of days. Hopefully it will be a clean cut so I don't have any blockage requiring me to go back to reopen the sphincterotomy later. ( A clean cut is essential for success ) If not I will have sufficient funds to cover the costs. Its only a small percentage it will block up with a laser sphincterotomy. What I have read its very unlikely I will experience any UTIs, I will have continuous incontinence bypassing the bladder totally meaning no build up of urine. I appreciate I will have to see my GP and explain my incontinence at a later date but as fore as he's concerned I will be too embarrassed to have test done. Like I said this is a simple operation and hopfully it will work. George.

Edit. What information do you hold what might be useful to me Kooshy? You seem to know what you're talking about. Dose any of this sound like it will be unsuccessful? I have to know all possibilities.

• Like 1

I appreciate you're replies Kooshy. I have thought of the possible complications. I'm not going to be under anesthesia, I will be awake during the procedure. Its only a simple day patient operation which will require me to wear a catheter for a couple of days. Hopefully it will be a clean cut so I don't have any blockage requiring me to go back to reopen the sphincterotomy later. ( A clean cut is essential for success ) If not I will have sufficient funds to cover the costs. Its only a small percentage it will block up with a laser sphincterotomy. What I have read its very unlikely I will experience any UTIs, I will have continuous incontinence bypassing the bladder totally meaning no build up of urine. I appreciate I will have to see my GP and explain my incontinence at a later date but as fore as he's concerned I will be too embarrassed to have test done. Like I said this is a simple operation and hopfully it will work. George.

Edit. What information do you hold what might be useful to me Kooshy? You seem to know what you're talking about. Dose any of this sound like it will be unsuccessful? I have to know all possibilities.

To be completely blunt, you obviously don't have your head on straight. You are either yanking our chain or you REALLY need mental health. You are looking for a shortcut. I liken this to a suicide, selfish and short sighted.

• Like 1

Goerge,

This is an interesting, thought-provoking and controversial post that you've made. i will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you ARE being honest about what you want to do and that you are NOT yanking our chain.

If i may, i'd like to make few observations. According to your profile, you are 21 years old. You are obviously at a point in your life when you are starting to truly be able to experience some adult freedoms and the opportunities to indulge in your fetishes in a way that wasn't possible before reaching the age of majority. That can be a heady time for someone, and even at my advanced age of 52, i am finding myself in a situation that allows me to freely enjoy things that weren't regularly possible just a few months ago.

However, one of the realities about "wanting" something is that the craving DOES get stronger the longer you do with out it, but also, it gets more sated and weakened if you have it all the time. If you would allow me a quote from a 1967 episode of the American TV show, "Star Trek": (spoken by Spock to explain his sudden loss of interest in being married) "After a time, you may find that having a thing is not so pleasant as wanting it. It is not logical, but it is often true." Now, i'm not suggesting or advocating that you should NOT pursue your desires and enjoy them as fully as is practical, but...what you are suggesting is a very major commitment to a current set of "feelings".

You might read through some of the posts that have been made on this Forum in several threads, but specifically the ones dealing with induced incontinence, and find that those who had no choice in the matter, such as those with birth defects or who are victims of an injury or accident, repeatedly say that after experiencing first hand the need for diapers 24/7, 365 days of the year, and not JUST when they are feeling horny or want to play in their diapers, they would NEVER have purposely done that to themselves.

Many of us have a variety of fetishes that would not be quite as appealing if they were a constant in our lives. i could choose to wear latex clothing all the time, but there would be some circumstances where i would not wish to wear latex. For a variety of reasons, i would opt for "regular" clothes at some events. Now, if that were like what you are proposing to have done, i'd NEVER have the choice to NOT wear latex. i would literally be forced to, regardless of the event or situation.

Several others have made what i think is an excellent suggestion -- find a way to induce complete temporary incontinence first. Whether you decide on botox injections or a constantly-indwelling catheter, you could achieve the same results on a 24/7 basis without being permanently committed to it. If, after several months of ALWAYS having to wear diapers and carry spare ones with you and find places to change and deal with occasional leaks with wet spots on your clothes, you decide that you still love it and can't imagine going back to ever having control, then go for it.

But, from personal experience, and from discussions with others, i suspect that, just like Mr. Spock discovered, once the uniqueness and initial eroticism starts to wane, "having" full-time incontinence may not be as pleasant as "wanting" it. If that turned out to be true, would you regret having made the choice you did? Regret and remorse can be worse than an infection from a catheter in terms of eating you up from the inside, and i'd hate to think that you'd possibly find yourself in that situation after a short time.

Please give this some more thought, and please recognize that the warnings being posted here are not because we don't sympathize with the desire to feel helplessly compelled to wet our diapers, but rather, they are because we don't want you to make what could be a mistake that you'd have to live with for the rest of your life.

All our best as you decide,

Latexman :)

• Like 2

Goerge,

I see where you're coming from, I feel the same way a lot of the time. BUT...I realize its not practical for me right now. I don't completely believe him, but a former poster here claims to have had a botox injection for induced incontinence. He had absolute loss of control for months, but he didn't really want to be incontinent after all. Even though he put forth a big effort to retrain, it took quite some time, since the muscles were paralyzed for long enough, they had lost most of their former strength, leaving him with very much the same effect you're looking for. If he hadn't tried REALLY hard to retrain, he would have been incontinent for the rest of his life, more likely than not.

I'd love to 'throw the switch' like that, give myself an excuse, but right now I know I can't afford the protection I would require.

Hmmmmmmmm.......basically what you're saying is for about 8,000$ (USD) for surgery alone you are gonna travel to tailand to have someone rip up your body and be at risk for hunderds of millions of diseases and alot of hardships through your life including possible death?

If you wanna become incon just start wearing and don't hold it.

Don't reply to me eighter otherwise i'm really gonna point out what a "bad" plan this is.

However I am a firm believer in Darwinism, you go have fun in asia buddy. <_<

• Like 1

Hmmmmmmmm.......basically what you're saying is for about 8,000$ (USD) for surgery alone you are gonna travel to tailand to have someone rip up your body and be at risk for hunderds of millions of diseases and alot of hardships through your life including possible death?

Actually, 7,000 British Pounds is equal to $13,851.85, according to my quick use of a currency converter.

Well, all I have to say is that this is one of those cases where the person will have to learn from experience. He already saved up all that money, so he's gonna blow it all on the surgery and I don't think anything we say is going to change his mind. If after the surgery, he doesnt like what he's done, he will just have to live with his own actions.

Goerge,

With all due respect, I have to agree with most of the folks above. You have to think about the effect this is going to have on the rest of your life and how it is going to complicate things much more seriously for you. I would seriously suggest you attempt a trial run at wearing 24/7 for an extended period of time (6 months or more) before you commit to this surgery. It may not be true incontinence, but if you ONLY use your diapers for your bathroom needs during that period, you will experience some of the concerns that you will run into in your daily life once you are incontinent. Please, be cognizant of what you are stepping into. There are ways to achieve what you want to do without maiming your body permanently. It just takes a little bit of time.

"Kooshy, I think you will appreciate I don't want this on my NHS file. Declaring my true intentions will be on my file forever."

I'm curious but what are the intentions you would hide behind if you are not willing to state your 'true' intentions? I'm just not aware of any reason this might be done for some other 'legitimate' reason...is it part of a sex change procedure? But if you're not doing all the rest - especially anything leading up to this - how is it not going to be questioned?

Obviously this is a deep seated desire for you and you've been pretty much dismissing suggestions to give this more time and thought. My leanings are toward trying to discourage you from this - I'd be a little afraid of foreign medical procedures, I'd be afraid that in a few years you'll tire of incontinence (read again some of the posts from people who are medically incontinent), and after all it doesn't make you more baby-like - it only makes you incontinent. Well, enough of that, since you have already dismissed these arguments.

If you are actually going to do it, I wish the best for you (and with this I give the benefit of the doubt to you as to whether this is a real post or made up). Perhaps time will tell that this was one of the best decisions you've ever made - and that's something only you can determine; now or later. Good luck!

diaperpt

Well that was interesting. Reading all those replies.

I'd like to tell everyone who is against George to please shut up.

He obviously has made his decision, and nothing anyone says is going to change it. If he changes his mind, it'll be his own choice... and what everyone is saying wont matter in the least. He didn't come here asking whether or not he should get this surgery. He asked us another question: how to tell the doctors why. I think we should all stop focusing on what we believe may be "wrong" and let the man do whatever he wants. If he realizes it was a stupid choice, it's his stupid choice...

For the record, i am completely 100% against this operation. But hell, if i am completely sure I want to get a sex change and i come online asking how i should tell my family, the last thing i'd want is everyone rambling about how i should rethink my decision and how my life is going to change so much and how it'll affect the way i live forever because it's pretty obvious that if i'm making such a dramatic decision, i've thought through all of that. It's the same here with George.

To George: I believe you should tell them straight out the honest reasoning behind your surgery. There is not a very big risk. I dont think they will deny you surgery and if they do people on this thread have already given you plenty of other options to try out (and i know they may not be as good... but i dont believe in lying, and karma would really be a bitch if you're going to lie to the people going inside your body to mess with the way it functions).

-Sophie

Ok...so I googled it but too many BIG WORDS!!!!! but it all has to do with spinal injury...do you have spinal injury and if not, how are you faking that???

Sphincterotomy surgery is a standard procedure performed on males who have trouble emptying their bladders completely when indwelling catheters are not a option. I'm not planning to fake any disability and am very willing to disclose my true intentions to the surgeon. I'm just going to be honest but I'm afraid if I disclose the information to early they might refuse the treatment, but if I keep the appointment day and explane in person why I need this doing they will see that I'm sincere. My understanding is that these doctors perform intersex surgery to people with Gender Identity Disorder and are very open to people who feel trapped in a body they don't belong. I should think they would perform a very simple laser cut to my sphincter.

The other possibility is to have intersex surgery and have my pudendal nerve completely severed but this is extremely extreme but still not as extreme as I was planning only a few years ago. I think the sphincterotomy is the only safe way I could go down.

• Like 1

I'd like to tell everyone who is against George to please shut up.

I can say what I want, so don't tell me or anyone else to "shut up" douchbag. This is beyond fetish, This guy is talking about paying someone to intentionally hurt him and cripple him for life. I'm thinking even BDSM people wouldn't want to cause permanent damage like that. If you wanna be 24/7 then just wear diapers and use them. I have many fantasies about being incon. and I am working towards loss of control but I am not hurting myself. He needs actual help, but don't ever tell people to "shut up" especially when they are justified in their point.

P.S. For those of you that had read my post about wanting loss of bladder control. As of now I go in my diapers without thinking, still having trouble with going while asleep and staying asleep though lol. And yes, I have lost a tad bit of the ability to hold it for long times but I can hold it whenever I want.....I just choose not to unconciously and go without thinking about it.