LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mostly Undisputed Most Absorbent Adult Diaper

Guest DiaperDrummer

Guest DiaperDrummer

I've been interested in diaper play for quite some time, but I am now ordering diapers online for the first time. I have always gone out of town and bought Depends or other generic brands available from drug stores, though I feel like I would enjoy a much bulkier diaper than these that would only be available online.

My question- Is there a general consensus on what diaper is the biggest, bulkiest and most absorbent diaper out there? What are my choices and where is the best place to buy?

Thanks to everyone in advance.

I've been interested in diaper play for quite some time, but I am now ordering diapers online for the first time. I have always gone out of town and bought Depends or other generic brands available from drug stores, though I feel like I would enjoy a much bulkier diaper than these that would only be available online.

My question- Is there a general consensus on what diaper is the biggest, bulkiest and most absorbent diaper out there? What are my choices and where is the best place to buy?

Thanks to everyone in advance.

I think there might be a dispute. I think Abena might be a bit bulkier than Bambinos. I haven't worn Molicare in ages, but they were thick at the bottom. I like Bambinos the best because they can be all white, hold 2 to 3 full wettings, have good tapes, are thick and crinkle pretty good. Abena is softer plastic and might hold just a little more. Molicare was purple, held alot, but would droop. Abena and Molicare seemed to have some tapes problems sometimes. For my money Bambinos are the best.

1. Bambinos

2. Abena

3. Molicare

SDB

Molicares never seem to fit me right, but thumbs up for absorbency. Love the Abena supers. I haven't tried Bambinos yet. I would recomend getting some sampler packs and decide what is best for you.

Molicares never seem to fit me right, but thumbs up for absorbency. Love the Abena supers. I haven't tried Bambinos yet. I would recomend getting some sampler packs and decide what is best for you.

Yes i think it is the best to do. Try for you self what diaper is the best for you.

snip*

Molicare supers are also thick and bulky, but they feel like you have a chunk of card board in your pants, until they get pretty soggy, then they soften up.

Snip*

hope this helps

qwack

I have found this the same with most of the "best diapers" I learned a trick off the internet some years ago on this problem. Flip the diaper inside out with plastic to plastic (just makes it easier) make sure its even front to back, lay it flat into one hand. Place the other hand on top and "roll" the diaper from front to back a few times. It breaks up the Pressure stamp of the gel material, but doesn't clump it. The pluses are it gets rid of that "cardboard" feeling and makes the diaper quite a bit bulkier..it also IMO helps the diaper readily absorb a flood in a new diaper.

As for the OP..well you can see I'm Biased toward Molicare, but I have tried all the above. Pretty much any of the mentioned are going to BLOW YOUR MIND, compared to a Depends (will they leak or not..Depends?). I think if you can do it the sample is the best way to go. For baby print..Bambino (Classico) for sure..for no print..once again Bambino (Bianco). If you just want a great diaper and don't care about appearence then any of them are awesome, some just fit better than others according to your body type. In that, go for some samples as we suggested. Best of Luck, and ohhh boy I still remember my first "real" thick disposable..and yes that was a Moli.

I had an entire thread about this... with like 20-30 replies. The final conclusion was Bambinos and Secure X-Plus. Bambinos won because of the babyish print. I bought it, and am completley impressed. I think you should go with Bambinos. If you aren't for the baby stuff, get the classico kind.

-Sophie

bah the bambinos are expensive if youre the kind that needs the larger(est) sizes .. and in that regard, i didnt like molicare because they wouldnt fit me right, but theyre way soft and nice.. i wished they would have worked better for me !

right now i feel like ive found the one i would buy all the time and its the abena super .. very nice, i wear them to work (because there is no bathroom so its a good excuse hehe) and since i walk a lot i usually drink 1/2 to 1 gallon of water and it holds it all for the entire shift ! only got a leak once .. but i was pushing it and it was almost time to go home so i didnt change, so my fault.

I had an entire thread about this... with like 20-30 replies. The final conclusion was Bambinos and Secure X-Plus. Bambinos won because of the babyish print. I bought it, and am completley impressed. I think you should go with Bambinos. If you aren't for the baby stuff, get the classico kind.

-Sophie

I think you meant to say the Bianco for the plain white ones, the Classico have the baby print. ;)

kckmedical.com has abri form xplus for about 7$ cheaper a bag than xpmedical. They also ship very qucikly, if you are on the east coast you will get them in 2-3 business days.

• 8 years later...

I think my favorite was ABU Space. They did have a babyish design but they were really bulky. They also held a lot. 5000ml. That's 4 wettings or so. Plus they get really bulky when wet. It is a bit expensive. If you do go by the case. You get a better deal that way.

Oh. Huh. I actually plan on becoming a singer and this thread has been useful finding out about different bands. What works for who. Etc. I love diapers but I been curious. Is there any cloth diapers that are as absorbent as the abdl diapers?

Cloth is my preferred maxi-solution. It's all about how you fold and pin them. Of course you never use "just one", but a number of them folded into what works for you. The great thing about cloth is that it ALL gets used. Think about all the dry area left near your waist with paper diapers. That does not happen with cloth as the whole thing absorbs. The differences are there, as cloth does not get thicker as it gets wetter, only heavier. Plan on your cloth diaper being thicker initially.