LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Poop Is Too Mushy

I tried taking Immodium, but it is REALLY hard on my stomach, and my doctor told me not to take it anymore. There must be some sort of low-fat, low-sugar, low-something diet that will result in a great big load of nice firm logs...rather than the loose stools I've been having. I really love pooping in my diaper, but the mushy poop I've been having just isn't a lot of fun.

I tried taking Immodium, but it is REALLY hard on my stomach, and my doctor told me not to take it anymore.

Why didn't you ask your doctor???? :bash::bash::bash:

I disagree. I can take anywhere from one regular dose to ten doses of metamucil in a day and I can't say it makes anything firmer. I started eating bran flakes for breakfast instead of corn flakes, no help there. Tried frequent enemas for over a week once, was pooping mush the next day like before.

I think its possible that you and I have a similar problem, you might ask your doctor if its possible that you're slightly intolerant of something in your diet. I've heard of people with just enough milk intolerance that they get mushy stools from the slightest bit of anything derived from cow milk, but nothing worse, even if they drink it straight. I haven't been able to determine what causes it for me.

I will occasionally take about 2-4 immodium in the morning, and a couple big doses of metamucil at lunchtime for a couple days. Immodium causes headaches for me in the late afternoon if I take it more than two days, but usually the big doses of fiber firm up well and feel nice coming out after just that time.

Try a pepcid at night or at each meal. It will have an antihistamine effect on your colon to lower the amount of fluid it secretes. Then the fiber will do some good. No immodium should be required.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried taking Immodium, but it is REALLY hard on my stomach, and my doctor told me not to take it anymore. There must be some sort of low-fat, low-sugar, low-something diet that will result in a great big load of nice firm logs...rather than the loose stools I've been having. I really love pooping in my diaper, but the mushy poop I've been having just isn't a lot of fun.

Diet:

Cheese

Steak

Cheeseburgers

Chicken

Fish

Anything with meat in it

Not too many veggies

Works every time. Sometimes a little too much. And it keeps you fat. Besides that enjoy.

SDB

Well, it didn't work like four immodium, but it definitely slowed things down enough to be comfortable. Might be the placebo effect, though. :) I was combining my response to the 'eat meat' message, and yours, at the same time, which ended up confusing.

I've been taking 10mg tablets before meals when I remember to. The package says no more than 2 per day, but I checked the 20mg packages, and they have the same instructions, so I'm not overdosing.

• 4 months later...
Guest dl_aslee

So you doctor didn't give you advice on it? Seems like IBS and so he should have suggestions and such as what to do about it, usually the best thing is a certain diet, look it up on google. IBS what to eat... And definitely sounds like some sort of food allergy, so it is probably something you are eating that normally is fine for most people, but you body doesn't like it.

Oh and if your body is not absorbing fat well then this a can be the problem. If this is it then you will have to eat a very low fat diet as the fat will go right through you causing runny poop.

The logs and marbles were common when I was younger, but as I've gotten older mushy poop is what I experience most days. And it didn't change when I radically altered my diet after I was diagnosed with diabetes. Although on a trip to Italy I had solid poop for most of the trip - less fruit and veggies and I often was a bit dehydrated because of the heat, so a lot less diet pop, and they used a different sweetner.

After that I did ask my doctor about it, and he said not to worry about it, as it's well within the range of what's considered normal. And since I'm regular as all get out - you could set your watch by my morning bowel movement - I haven't worried about it, though I'd prefer things a bit more solid, too.

I've recently found that I *may* be intolerant or mildly allergic to onions. Since it is one of my favorite veggies, that really sucks, but it matches the symptoms. I get headaches fairly regularly, and recently they seem to coincide with a recent meal with onions in it. One survey I was shown said that something like 2/3 of the people with onion intolerances get headaches from them. Gas and diarreah are two other frequent symptoms.

So.... I'm avoiding them for now to see if that helps with my tummy trouble.

Happy Holidays, Everyone,

This topic about mushy poop also applies to medical bladder incontinence.

Consider yourselves lucky to wear diapers and have mushy poop. The common thing is for diaper wearing to be associated with constipation.

Since straining to move constipated feces damages the muscles of the bladder, frequently urologists treating bladder incontinent folks suggest stool softners.

Friends of mine who wear diapers for emotional support often complain to me about getting constipated which sure reduces their joy in diapers. I always suggest drinking enough fluids to reduce constipation and keep the kidneys healthy. Eating enough fresh fruit is also important.

Best wishes, Angela

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fillemfull

Good old ordinary cheese will firm it up, but if you want sticky poop; simply mash up some baked beans and add oatmeal and syrup. Bake until sticky, eat and enjoy the results.

Get back to me if this works for you.