LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Cool Way To Learn New Languages

babyfur

I thought I might share this with you guys. My daddy is helping me learn spanish in an unusual way. It's smilar to the idea of learning by osmosis, ie if you lived with people who only spoke a language you didn't know eventually you'd start to associate certain words and phrases with certain things.

Heres an example, when he does a diaper check on me and finds out that I need a change, he says something in spanish, I have no clue what he said, he could have said he'll change me now, he could have said that he'll change me after he feeds me, or maybe he was just remarking on the state of my diaper. I don't know, but with time I'll start to learn, and when he says that phrase I'll know that he's about to change me.

He started this after I demonstrated that my spanish is limited to a few words I've picked up from people around me which unfortunately means phrases like pinche culo, hijo de puta, hijo de perra, and joto. If you understand spanish you'll understand why he spanked me and put me to bed early for that kind of language! For those of you who don't those are very naughty words and you should never use them unless you're looking to get in trouble.

If you're lucky enough to have acaretaker who knows another language, give it a shot it's fun and educational!

I don't know what "pinche" or "joto" are...but...

My Spanish speaking friend taught me the meanings of a couple of those (the pronounciation for these may be a bit off?):

hijo de puta (he-o day poota) = son of a wh*re

hijo de perra (he-o day pearr-ah) = son of a b*tch

And she said she couldn't remember what "pinche" meant but she gave me a similar one:

bese culo (bay say coolo) = kiss my a**

~ moogle

I don't know what "pinche" or "joto" are...but...

My Spanish speaking friend taught me the meanings of a couple of those (the pronounciation for these may be a bit off?):

hijo de puta (he-o day poota) = son of a wh*re

hijo de perra (he-o day pearr-ah) = son of a b*tch

And she said she couldn't remember what "pinche" meant but she gave me a similar one:

bese culo (bay say coolo) = kiss my a**

~ moogle

Joto is "pr*ck" The wonders of the public school system, ride the bus for 7 years and learn how to curse at your friends in spanish. That's why I got in trouble with my daddy. Oh and your pronunciation is pretty good. Muy Bien!

It's actually spelled panal with a Tilde' (Squiggly) over the "n" like these.

change the diaper cambiar los pañales

diaper rash dermatitis del área del pañal

diaper rash (Medicine) erupción del área del pañal

disposable diaper (US) n pañal desechable

Pinche" is actually kitchen boy but is also slang for the english of the word"*ucking" as in *ucking people piss me off.

If you say chingas tu madre! then you're saying "f*** your mother!" that one would definitely get my mouth washed out with soap lol.

more naughty spanish: hacete cojer. "go and get f***ed", metete un palo en el culo. "shove a stick up your @$$." chupar:to suck, combine this with words like verga(di*k), or even better chupa me puto(a)! Translate that one yourselves. oh and puto can mean male prostitute, di**head, or @$$hole.

Some german: mach es dir selber. "go f*** yourself."

French: tu me fais chier! "you're pi$$ing me off!"

Arabic: Elif air ab tizak! "A thousand d***s up your @$$!"

Japanese: Urusai kono bakayaro! "Shut up you crazy motherf***er!"

NOTE: these are phonemic translations.

I might end up using these phrases anyways. I'm already in trouble(tonight I'm going to be put in a bunting bag until he decides I can behave :( ) so meh.

Bunting bag huh???? Hmmmm.....sounds like its "shake and bake" time :lol:

qwack

I might end up using these phrases anyways. I'm already in trouble(tonight I'm going to be put in a bunting bag until he decides I can behave :( ) so meh.

*blushes* sorry not bunting bag, a bundling bag or snuggle bag whichever term you're more familiar with. mine has built in mittens so I can still hold my bottle but that's about it.. I guess I behaved well enough last night though, cause he let me out of it when I woke up.

I think daddy's starting to turn into a baby though, he chose to sleep in my crib with me last night(I built my crib to go around my bed and since my bed's big enough for two...) even though his bed was right there, not to mention right under the A/C.