LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dresses?

I wanted to post this in a more generalized section than sissies, since adult baby girls can also be included in this catagory, but this seemed better suited.

I was on ebay the other day, looking up Sweet Lolita dresses, since i need a new dress. I found some amazing ones, but my mommy has the links. I will try to get them from her later and post them.

I was curious what dresses you enjoyed. They dont have to be baby girl style. In all honesty, when i become a baby, i like being a big girl and forced to be a baby. This topic can extend anywhere from schoolgirl outfits to sundresses to nighties to adult baby party dresses. Just find a link or a picture of a dress you really like and share it with the world!

I'm so excited to see what people post!

-Sophie

OK, I'm not a sissy (obviously, because I'm a girl) and I really don't get into any ageplay, but I think if I could have any kind of dress for such things, I'd want some kind of Shirley Temple dress. She always wore the cutest little dresses in her movies.

To be completely honest, i have never seen her movies. I've seen some commercials though, but i cant remember what her dresses look like. I'll look it up real quick.

----------------

Oh! Her dresses are so cute... they're simplistic. There aren't alot of frills or anything, and i really like that. I mean, of course i like some frilly dresses and all, but i also like the simplistic look. Very very childish.

-Sophie

Remember how i promised to send the dresses i wanted? Well i found them!

My super babyish pink dress

http://cgi.ebay.com/sweet-love-lolita-hand...oQQcmdZViewItem

More plain babyish blue dress

Teenage girl pink dress

Big girl schoolgirl outfit

I hope you enjoy...

Please post some of your own!

-Sophie

To be completely honest, i have never seen her movies. I've seen some commercials though, but i cant remember what her dresses look like. I'll look it up real quick.

----------------

Oh! Her dresses are so cute... they're simplistic. There aren't alot of frills or anything, and i really like that. I mean, of course i like some frilly dresses and all, but i also like the simplistic look. Very very childish.

-Sophie

Yeah, she wore some frilly little outfits, but I love the simple ones...they're from a time when little girls actually dressed like little girls, not like miniature teenagers.

a few pics I found...

51G4ykFaZzL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51sKdNpmhCL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

41eynlgkZKL._SS500_.jpg

41ARfd1evKL._SS500_.jpg

I've got a couple of the Shirley Temple type dresses, one pink satin and the other blue gingham. I do like them, but to be honest I don't wear them that much. They are not over comfortable for one thing.

For the most part I prefer stuff like a Hello kitty tee shirt and skirt, or a sleeper.

Beth

I wanted to post this in a more generalized section than sissies, since adult baby girls can also be included in this catagory, but this seemed better suited.

Hello Sophie,

I got my babygirl dress at www.sissybaby.de . It is satin pink : sissy1jb6.th.jpg

Since I am a girl I cannot be a sissy by definition, but I like lotita fashion.

Babygirl Kvetinka

PS: Thanks for your link to the lolita dress from China (ebay)

Yeah, she wore some frilly little outfits, but I love the simple ones...they're from a time when little girls actually dressed like little girls, not like miniature teenagers.

a few pics I found...

51G4ykFaZzL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51sKdNpmhCL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

41eynlgkZKL._SS500_.jpg

41ARfd1evKL._SS500_.jpg

Yeah, you don't see many girls dressed like that now. The thing is that when I was a kid lots of girls were dressed something like that, and that may be some of the appeal. It makes me wonder if the sissys of the future will actually like these sort of dresses, or will they have no real memory of girls dressed like that and prefer a more modern look?

Beth

I really hope they stick with this style. It's so much cuter. I'm gonna have to check in on that in like fifty years and see how things have changed.

Also, thank you everyone for posting pictures and links. I got my first PM ever thanking me for a link i supplied, which made me feel really special. I hope this topic continues and more dresses are shared. I love all these options for a dress to buy.

Another thing, if anyone has an adorable dress they already have, feel free to post pictures of you in the dress.

-Sophie

If your a small sissy, I have a cute frilly satin like dress in a girls size 14, I bought it hopeing maybe it would fit, but I'm a little too big in the chest, it fits OK but I can't zip it.

So if your flat chested and could fit into a girls 14 let me know, I need a girls 16 and would gladly give this to a sissy freind.

Pm me here, I check in about once a day....B

I'm not very in-tune with girl sizes... so i have no idea what that means. I'll ask mommy later. I might like it. I'm pretty flat chested, and i'm not like... fat... but i'm no barbie doll either.

You might want to post a picture of it in here. If i dont fit it, i'm sure someone would love to see what it looks like!

-Sophie

Girls sizes run about the same as boys sizes, they are just a little wider in some spots like the hips, but if you go under like size 16 there is usually no room for breasts.

So if you can wear boys size 16 shirt, you would probably fit into this dress with room to spare, I can put it on but can't zip it and that ruins it for me......I post a pic later.....

I think you would have the same problem as I do if you wear a medium shirt, I can wear a small, but I'm more comfortable in bigger stuff. my chest is 33 , and my waist is 31 at the widest point, and a medium looks big on me, but I'm more comfortable in bigger cloths.

Thanks for your intrest in the dress if you run across a skinny sissy let me know.

I'm lucky, in that I have a local seamstress here in Phoenix, who adores making outfits for me. I first started having baby dresses made for me, in Huntsville AL back in 1988. I found her through a news article which featured her bearded husband in the cutest baby dress I'd ever seen. He was competing in a Halloween contest at a local club and won first place. I was doing my best to stay in "purge" mode, but that photo put the hook in me. I ended up contacting her a few weeks later about the possibility of her making similar dresses for me. She agreed.

When making alterations as the construction began, she would always ask me to grasp the material at arms length. About knuckle level for the hem. This always proved perfect for that "Shirley Temple" look to the dress. With the back of the diapers just barely peeking out the back, for that cute, baby girl look. Maybe a bow in the back. All my dresses are designed this way now. The only other clothes I have in my closet, are cute, frilly sunsuits in baby patterns. (You know the kind. With the ruffles on the butt and around the bib?) I have not owned or worn any adult clothes of any kind for the past five years. Just sissy, baby gear. That's it. It's been fun, too. Living in a warm climate like Arizona, also helps.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I wanna find myself a seamstress to make me baby clothes... *pouts*

Mommy actually said how she was gonna learn to sew me pretty outfits; she is ametureish right now, but she also doesn't have money for materials so she just uses scraps of her old clothes. I hope she learns how to make me pretty dresses!

-Sophie

post-9638-1213657917_thumb.jpg Nothing beats Polly Flinders

But, Polly Flinders does not do adult sizes, to my knowledge. There are designers out there who do. Most of them can copy a design you have in mind. You just have to look. Find someone local, if you can. Makes alterations (and there will be those) so much easier.

Annemarie (out of the Vancouver area, Canada) is one of the finest designers of AB dresses, though I haven't seen a listing for her on eBay for at least a year. She's probably sticking to her clientele, who originally found her through eBay, who know where to reach her now. My feeling is, she doesn't need eBay anymore. I have several of her originals and I have been very satisfied with her craft and dress durability. She knows what we like. I've had to have alterations made, once I received a garment, but rarely. But, that is one of the problems, buying out of town. If you do order, make sure you give measurements a little larger. Maybe by a 1/4 inch. If it's too big, it's always easier to cut down, if alterations have to be made. If it's too small when you get it, it's too late. Unless you have an imaginative, local seamstress.

If you would like to check out Annemarie's wares, her addy is: spinneris@shaw.ca/. Last time I checked, anywaze.

If you're on a tight budget (some of Annemarie's creations can be pricey), check out your local thrift stores, in the maternity dept. Before I started buying from designers, I could usually find some decent dresses there.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I wanna find myself a seamstress to make me baby clothes... *pouts*

Mommy actually said how she was gonna learn to sew me pretty outfits; she is ametureish right now, but she also doesn't have money for materials so she just uses scraps of her old clothes. I hope she learns how to make me pretty dresses!

-Sophie

You can always to to fabric stores and get patterns, and there just cut and sew, some of the first ones may not be to hot looking, but you learn from your mistakes, start with just plain baby like dresses, and work your way up to the frilly stuff, I would be a customer, if she gets going.

They also have bargin fabrics they can't sell, you can get them on the cheaper side, and once she gets the hang of it move up to the outragous stuff....Good Luck

When making alterations as the construction began, she would always ask me to grasp the material at arms length. About knuckle level for the hem. This always proved perfect for that "Shirley Temple" look to the dress. With the back of the diapers just barely peeking out the back, for that cute, baby girl look. Maybe a bow in the back. All my dresses are designed this way now. The only other clothes I have in my closet, are cute, frilly sunsuits in baby patterns. (You know the kind. With the ruffles on the butt and around the bib?)

Awwww sound like you have some cute stuff! When I was but a wee tot my mom made me those kinds of sunsuits. You don't see too many kids wearing them nowadays, though. Nothing looks all that babyish anymore.

Awwww sound like you have some cute stuff! When I was but a wee tot my mom made me those kinds of sunsuits. You don't see too many kids wearing them nowadays, though. Nothing looks all that babyish anymore.

Yeah... It's too bad baby fashion has changed. Too many parents dress their kids as though they were preparing them for their first big job interview. Baby clothes were so much more cute, years ago. What goes around, comes around, though. We'll see. :rolleyes:

I don't think that baby fashion will come to power business suits. Hope not, anyway. Babies are cute. And, fun. Let 'em be cute. Dress them cute. Babies are fun. That's what being a baby is all about. Fun, cute and innocent.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)