LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Have Made Yourself Incon?

Seeing some of the posts on this and other sites makes me wonder...how many of you have actually made yourself incontinent?

Many seem to want it, but let's see some 'testimonials' of those who have succeeded.

Personally, I fantasize, read and write about forced incontinence, but that's where it stays. I love wearing and the feeling of wetting...feeling the need creep up and overtake me sometimes almost without noticing. As for a permanent deal...I'm not thinking so much.

Weigh in though, please. If you've made yourself incontinent, what method did you use? Bowel or fecal as well?

Do you enjoy being incontinent?

Are you looking forward to life-long incontinence or do you think of re-training/surgery??

diaperpt

Well, I'm not incon, but I've adapted myself to wet the bed if I wear a diaper to bed and I don't even wake up while I do it. I just wake up a few hours later and feel the added squishy thickness in the front of my diaper. And it does require a bit of fluid intake before bed or I won't have to go durring the night. But I don't think I'd ever want full incon durring the day or night. I'm more of a 'when in diapers only' guy myself. But yea, good topic, I wanna hear about everyone else who succedded (sp?) too big or small.

Well, I've never really tried for full bladder incontinence myself, but I have noticed that if I wear 24/7 for a significant period (even in only for a long weekend) I find myself needing to pee alot more often, and often without too much forewarning. Even once or twice I've found myself dribbling. I've never used any kind of hypnosis or whatever, but whenever I am in my diapers, I just let go whenever I feel any kind of urge or pressure on the bladder sphincters. Im sure if I tried this seriously long term, I would end up incontinent, or at least close enough to it that it would be difficult to tell the difference. I'm sure I would still be able to retrain myself if it came to it. I dont think I would want complete incontinence, especially since I dont like messing myself all that often, but I have thought about going 24/7 when i come home to the states.

Definitely would like to hear from others who have retrained themselves.

Seeing some of the posts on this and other sites makes me wonder...how many of you have actually made yourself incontinent?

Many seem to want it, but let's see some 'testimonials' of those who have succeeded.

Personally, I fantasize, read and write about forced incontinence, but that's where it stays. I love wearing and the feeling of wetting...feeling the need creep up and overtake me sometimes almost without noticing. As for a permanent deal...I'm not thinking so much.

Weigh in though, please. If you've made yourself incontinent, what method did you use? Bowel or fecal as well?

Do you enjoy being incontinent?

Are you looking forward to life-long incontinence or do you think of re-training/surgery??

diaperpt

I do not want to be incontinent, and I wouldn't look forward to a life of it. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Even though sometimes, it seems you might want that. If I was to make myself Incontinent, I would probably wear diapers full time, use enemas, eat lots of food that makes me use the bathroom more. Drinks lots before bed. I mean there are several methods, but you just have to work at.

HELLO ALL,I have made myself totally urinary incontent by using a folley cathertar for close on six months with the help of my wife who is a docter ,she helped me do it as I was not a whole person before .I suffer from (BIDD)body intregrety disorder,its not only people who feel incomplete with all ther limbs ther are many manifistations of it,in my case it is incontence and to need a wheelchair to get around .It took many years of sesion with shrinks before we came to the descion that I could do it for full time .Its now over five years that I am incontent and in a wheelchair and yey I now feel I am complete ,I dont regret it nor does my wife she says I became a new person .Would I go back to before ? never

(snip)

diaperpt

My personal experience:

I retrained for about two months, wearing all day, every day, and always peeing the diaper during the day, but not at night. I started finding myself peeing without being aware I had started, then I got scared...

I still wear diapers, but know that I don't want to go that way. I got over needing to be incontinent to enjoy my diapers.

Also, on night, alone, in a hotel room, I have been wearing diapers all day but not peeing in them. I was very tired and had been working very hard. In the morning, the diaper was wet, with no memory. Fine under the circumstances, but in general not OK.

Some other experiences:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11543 (simon's story)

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10621 (more of Simon's story -- he posts periodically, but without enough detail to get real help)

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...st&p=122944 (nappyboymids, enjoying it)

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...st&p=124557 (fairfax DL, enjoying himself for the time being -- he has many, many other posts on this)

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5645 (purpose of incontinence forum -- refers to some regretting their going incontinent, has more interesting pointers)

Dill Pickle

• 2 weeks later...

i heve use 2 years on making myselv incontinent and i am now

18 and made yourself incontinent at 16?? Not sure I want to hear more...

I too will be starting soon. Its just finding a method that suits me. I don't have the patience to wear 24/7 and act like I'm incontinent when I knoiw I can just take it off.

I too will be starting soon. Its just finding a method that suits me. I don't have the patience to wear 24/7 and act like I'm incontinent when I knoiw I can just take it off.

have you looked at the 'natural' processes described here and there on line rather than some drastic and permanent measures? 21 is very young to fix your future in such a drastic way, it seems...

and....if you don't have the patience to wear 24/7 without need, how are you going to feel if you make it so you DO have a need??????? Am I missing something???????????????

• 5 years later...
Guest fakename7

Thanks, someotherbaby21! You're always an inspiration! :-)

i like how you say incontinence came to you when you stopped focusing on it. Sometimes i wonder if i pay too much attention to reaching my goal of permanent and complete loss of bladder control, and end up interfering with my progress that way.

i'd love to hear about how you've handled the messing aspect of your incontinence throughout the days. A few weeks ago, i had a major messing accident that i couldn't stop from happening. i think my habit of messing every morning has definitely reduced my fecal control. The surprising thing was that as much as it scared me (i was in a grocery store), it also was an amazing, wonderful thing, and the cleanup wasn't as much of a disaster as i expected it to be----was sure thankful for my diaper!! It's increasingly clear to me that if i wanted to add fecal incontinence to the mix, i could actually reach THAT goal much faster than the bladder incontinence----and part of me genuinely wants to do that.

i know you're using your diaper for messing at all times too, so how do you deal with that when you're out and about? How do you handle the odor, or noises from messing, etc.?

Well I have always had over active bladder and learned about 10-12 years of age to run to the restroom every 15-20 minutes to prevent accidents. Over the last 25 years of heavy part time wettintting and wearing diapers and taking risperadone for the last six years or so contributed in leaking of bladder. So I went to wearing diapers 24-7 three years ago and stopped using the toilet to pee. I reached the point of no return 1 year into it. I am not claiming I made myself incontinent cause rispheradone causes it and I had a weak bladder to begin with.

Now am I happy with IC.?Hell yes instead of running to the bathroom every 15-20 minutes, I change a diaper every hour to hour and a half. It means missing less of tv shows and movies, and I always loved diapers and wanted to wear 24-7. Will I hate my decision down the road? Hell no

• Like 1

Well I dont have bowel incontinence but when I do have to mess it usually comes pretty quick. I was driving back from Indiana this weekend and had a very messy diaper on the road and ended up getting into a fender bender and had to deal with the cop and the other car in my messy diaper for about fourty five minutes........

wow! You are well ahead of me. I was on my way back from the junk yard about 1 month ago and well, Couldn't hold it, I wet the Tena diaper I had on. I thought my sisters friend would notice for some dumb reason but nope. She thanked me for giving her a lift to the junk yard. ;) It was the first time out in public I had a wet diaper on. The second time was in a Nursing Facility (Yeah, I pushed it that time) None of the nurses knew I had a soaking wet diaper on under my pants, or they did know and didn't say anything.

Well I have been wearing for so long now that I am both bladder and bowel incontinent.When I go out I allways carry my diaper bag with me.In it I have a gallen zip-lock bag for my cloth diaper and a load of wipes.After all these years of no control I have no problem with it.

I think most of us would gladly wear better night diapers and adjust to wetting at night as opposed to getting up so often. If I wake up once and have to get up, I feel it in the morning. I can't imagine having to get up multiple times, I'd just start wearing diapers to bed for convenience sake.

• Like 2

I think most of us would gladly wear better night diapers and adjust to wetting at night as opposed to getting up so often. If I wake up once and have to get up, I feel it in the morning. I can't imagine having to get up multiple times, I'd just start wearing diapers to bed for convenience sake.

I'm not 100% there yet but yes, I am working towards incontinence. I've made the decision about 14 months ago due to a combination of issues (anxiety disorder, asperger's, IBS) and honestly have never looked back. To me, as weird as this sounds, being incontinent gives me comfort, confidence (even knowing I could have a leak), and assurance.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Ok I was well on the way to being incontinent having used catheters for quite a while. Catheters make your bladder shrink to about 20/30 cc. I used these for quite sometime and when i eventually took the catheter out I found that there was not a great amount of muscle response so i just sort of dripped and had little spurts. but i found myself gaining control and reinserted a catheyer after a few months but this time the cath was harder to get in and something didn't feel right? I took the cath out and decided to just relax and wear diapers anyway 24/7. I woke up one morning with a dry diaper bursting to pee and could not pee. I was taken into hospital where they found a cyst on the entrance to my bladder which was blocking the exit to my urethra. They couldnt operate at that time because the cysy wasnt big enough for the operation to be successful, so they inserted a cath and i went on my merry way. a few weeks later i got a letter for me to come in and have the cyst removed using a spinning cutter which was inserted up my urethra. The cyst burst as it should, the cutter did its job and cut away all of the loose material but the cyst was deep into the muscle and it left an opening to the urethra which made me incontinent. I was told that there may be a risk of this but the risk was little. Anyway, the first i knew about it going wrong was when i woke up in the recovery room in a diaper. The nurse told me that the surgeon would see me and that i was not to worry. The surgeon saw me and subtly and gently told me that i was now incontinent and that there was a very slim chance of regaining control. We talked about condom catheters but i insisted that the most natural course of action was to wear diapers. I now have a prescription for diapers and all associated items, cream, powder, and also clothing. I get Abena onesie t shirts 4 per year, also i get plastic backed Tendercare number 3 diapers for both day and night time use (boy did i have to battle for these) I am prescribed 6 changes per day. I was offered councilling which i took as i did not want to be seen as out of the ordinary. Funny really going to councilling when actually you have accomplished the one thing you have always desired.

So in answer to your question did i make myself incontinent if using the catheters caused the cyst then yes i did, but there is no medical evidence to say that using catheters does this.

I didn't set out to become incontinent but when it started I made no effort to fight it in fact just the opposite. Do I regret becoming incontinent. No I love it. I'm not sure why but once I settled back in to my bedwetting habit and my daytime control started to diminish and I decided to wear nappies all the time I can honestly say I have never been happier. I wouldn't change it for the world.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm incontinent now with the stent I put in. Been a few weeks of complete diaper dependence and I'm enjoying it. Just need to plan ahead and always have extra diapers around at home and in the car, etc.

• Like 1