LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Enjoy Being Incontinent?

My condition is similar to what some others have said, I have a urge problem and when I need to pee I have to find a washroom or place out side to pee or I will start to wet my pants. With wearing a pull-up or a diaper I do not have to worry about wetting my pants. When I started wearing protective underwear I was a bit embarrassed no I know by the amount of diapers and pull-ups that are on the shelves in most all drug and department stores I am not the only one with wetting problems. I  must also admit I now enjoy wearing and just wet when ever I need to pee. That's my story and am sticking to it.

On 10/10/2018 at 7:21 AM, DiaperDisguise said:

The body does not reabsorb urine overnight.  Once urine is produced and leaves the kidneys, it can no longer be absorbed.  Overnight, you are not taking in any fluids, so the kidneys produce a more concentrated urine to not cause the volume of fluid in your bloodstream to drop.  That's super simplified, but corrects the notion that anything is reabsorbed once it hits the bladder.

From average age 2, the body releases the antiduretic hormone vasopressin  during hours of rest. As a result, the body DOES reabsorb the water in the kidneys (urine in simple terms). This is refiltered in same kidneys. As a result, the urine that is eventually released from the kidneys and stored in the bladder is highly concentrated. This concentration level is balanced via a nerve loop back to the kidneys from the bladder to reduce its toxity levels so not to damage the bladder walls.

In very simple terms, the body DOES REABSORB URINE overnight. You made the assumption that in my  statement 'the chemical to reabsorb urine overnight' refered to the sole actions of the bladder, and not the complete excretory process.

As I stated -

Incontinence is usually a symptom of larger issue, and that the body WILL adapt to the symptom. As a result, in most cases, due to the associated issues that occur, incontinence is NOT curable.

You also inferred that the process in the kidneys can tell time and also know your water intake. 'Overnight, you are not taking in any fluids, so the kidneys produce...' That is also incorrect.

The process in the kidneys is almost mechanical - filter blood - water & junk goes left, blood goes right. - this process runs 24/7/365. The addition of the hormone vasopressin binds to some water molecules within the blood stream which increases their mass. As a result, they fall down the wrong path in the kidneys and are not added to the bladder contents. Concentration impluses can change the 'size' of these paths.

The above is an extremely simple explaination of a very complex process

When I first started to wear diapers I was embarrassed about my need for diapers, now that I have come to terms with my need for diapers I have to admit I do appreciate the ability to be able to just pee when I need to (the occasional time my body lets me know I need to pee)