LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Bondage In Diapers

Has anyone used Posey leather restraints? They've very comfortable, and very secure. I recommend getting a pair of ankle restraints and locking wrist restraints from Posey. They are so comfortable to wear for extended periods and you can play around with different ways of restraining yourself with their leather cuffs and locking belts.

Lately I've lost interest in self-bondage because every time I put myself in restraints, I always think how much more fun it would be if I had a partner. Putting myself in restraints usually calms me down and helps me relax, especially around bedtime. But it would be 1000% better if I had a partner! Yes ladies, that's an invitation :D

You can buy them here: http://www.posey.com and http://www.erestraint.com/Merchant2/mercha...ategory_Code=MR

I've bought lots of restraints from erestraint.com and I'm happy with them. You can pay with Paypal and they sell on ebay under the name of erestraints.

Also, if you search ebay on a regular basis, you can find some good deals.

Why don't you try big rope, for a while now I have been useing a 5/8" nylon rope, it's kind of forgiving if you make a mistake and can be untied easyer then smaller diameter rope.

But with self bondage do alot of testing before you commit, you need to make sure the lenghts are right and you don't leave yourself standed with no way out, unless you have someone you want to find you tied.

And always have a way to cut yourself out, have a knife close by if you use rope, if your useing chain and locks make sure there is more than one key for the locks somewhere you can get at it.

At one time when I was younger I was useing those long knitted scarves they made good self bondage ropes.

dave-the-baby...... PM me and tell me what you would like to do, I have done so much by myself, maybe I can give you some ideas or pointers, to help, I always wished I could find a bondage buddy close by who I could trust.

• 2 weeks later...

You know the old saying Live and learn, you just learned something new and so did I, if I ever run across a pair of those cuffs I will keep that in mind.

My mom used to say, you learn something new everyday, and I have been learning something new everyday all of my life.

The only kind of cuffs I have ever held were the ones with the chain in the middel, as we didn't have the key we used to just fiddel with the mechinism as something to do.

They didn't belong to me but I wished they did several times, but some one would have noticed if they just disaperaed, eveybody that hung out there used to fiddel with them.

bondage is not a solo sport, too many things can go wrong.

Very light with a quick release would be the only way I would explore this area. Went to bed with duct tape around my mouth...

I have placed a cloth bag with a draw string over my face and a chain and lock around my neck...but I was in control.

The pic I took LOOKED like I was helpless...

The best thing to do IS have a friend and explore together. but as discussed already, TRUST is key here.

but then again as you explore this topic DOM and SUB's have a trust built thru their friendship, its part of the scene.

Dom's are LOOKING for SUB's willing to TRUST them. Even though the outer layer of the bondage scene sounds rough and scary...

the reality is trust, "sounds like he's gonna kill me" that is the thrill... but in reality its a mind game...the SUB gets the rush...and the DOM gets a rush too.

I notice the thread started couple years ago with someone revising it here this week. We need to get a club going...bring in teachers etc...they are out there willing to show us the fun of it all.

Bondage for me has always been a solo sport, I could never find anyone in my area who was remotely interested in bondage, therefor I did it myself.

I tried all the sites now that I have the internet but still it has been over 10 years since I started looking, some people talk but that is all and when it comes to a meet they chicken out.

Yes I have gotten myself into sticky situations, I don't do anything stupid but occasionaly I have got myself into situations where it was tough to get out, but I got out, not without hurting myself mildly.

If you can find someone that is fine, but if your going to play, make sure you know all of the safty stuff, which can be found at most bondage sites.

Good Luck to all, and if you live by me and like bondage, please get in contact with me, I 'm a little tiny sub looking to play.

If you can find someone that is fine, but if your going to play, make sure you know all of the safty stuff, which can be found at most bondage sites.

Good Luck to all, and if you live by me and like bondage, please get in contact with me, I 'm a little tiny sub looking to play.

We can relate to web searches...many places to teach us.

I have seen and chatted with some that would like to do it, but chicken out too. I'd love to try this out but California is a few miles out of the way for me.

Unless I visit my sis in Wilkes Barre area... but in 30 years or so I've never visited her before...

I like to think of going out in public while wearing as a kind of self bondage. Of course its better when you have someone telling you to keep them on even when you want to take them off. I find that I'll go out in public and I'll temporaily lose the urge to wear the diaper, but I can't do anything about it which makes me love it all the more...

Sometimes my wife will make me keep my diaper on for long drives. THAT'S the best!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't done any self bondage in awhile due to an unforseen circumstance the last time I did it. At the time, I had a roommate that stayed up late every night. Usually until about 3am. So I put my keys on the television and locked myself in my room. I inserted two suppositories and then douobled up with some X-pluses. Covered that with locking plastic pants. I threaded a pair of handcuffs through the chain in the plastic pants and cuffed my wrists behind my back. This was around 8pm, so I figured I would have to wait at least 8 hours like this before I could feel safe to go into the living room for the keys without my roommate seeing me.

Well, he picked that night of all nights to invite friends over to watch a movie and get drunk. Two of his friends were too drunk to drive home, so they slept on the living room floor. I was stuck bound in a very messy diaper until my roommate went to work the next day at 5pm. Normally that wouldn't be so bad, but I was hungry and the mess in my diaper was making me itch like mad.

Now that I live alone, I might just take some of the ideas I've seen here and put them to use. :)

• 1 month later...

I think the use of ice is one of the best and most used tools we use in self bondage. My last play-time I had the key and a fish weight on the same end of the line. I then ran the line up to a small pulley wheel and over to another pulley wheel. Then to a plastic one gallon milk jug. The jug was filled with water and frozen. Just before I used it I cut a hole in the bottom.

In the wooded area behind the house I had tied a pulley to branches of two tree's about 30 feet apart and set the jug on the ground under one and ran the cord from it, up over the two pulleys to the key to the lock. One of the trees was way out in the open where a lot of cars passed by. That was the tree the ice jug was put. Under the key was were I would play. I was out of sight in the woods but close enough that I better keep quiet or someone would check. Everything within reach was metal so I could not cut it or un-tie it. I have about a dozen small locks that are all keyed alike.

So my collar was locked on and to a small chain. It ran to a cord about six feet away. On the chain was a few round bells like you see on horse's. Small but loud. So I could hang myself since the cord was not that strong, but I would make a lot of noise if I moved.

I then went way deeper into the woods to strip to just my diapers and bra. After stripping I went back to under the key and put on the restraining gear. All with bells on them. All were locked on. I could move but I could not take large steps or put my hands in front of my self.

I've done sef bondage now and then, but I really wish there was someone closer to home who'd be willing to dom me than all the way up in sheffield at the other end of the country.. hmm thats a point wonder if there's any furry bdsm lovers on here. Fursuit bondage is always a thrilling idea

I've done sef bondage now and then, but I really wish there was someone closer to home who'd be willing to dom me than all the way up in sheffield at the other end of the country.. hmm thats a point wonder if there's any furry bdsm lovers on here. Fursuit bondage is always a thrilling idea

That is one of the worse things about bondage, you can never find someone close to where you live to have fun with that you could get to know and trust.

And I agree fursuit bondage has got to be the best way to do bondage, fursuits and wetsuits are big on my list, I have the wetsuits and (you should try wetsuits there cheap and fun) I'm working on the fursuit, or at least the guy who is makeing mine is working on it, I can't wait untill I can diaper up and get in that suit.

That is one of the worse things about bondage, you can never find someone close to where you live to have fun with that you could get to know and trust.

And I agree fursuit bondage has got to be the best way to do bondage, fursuits and wetsuits are big on my list, I have the wetsuits and (you should try wetsuits there cheap and fun) I'm working on the fursuit, or at least the guy who is makeing mine is working on it, I can't wait untill I can diaper up and get in that suit.

the best ones for bondage are the "hard to find a maker for" sleeper style ones with a mask, they tend to have all 4 paws attched as fingerless mittens and a permanently attached hood, failing that a few good cuffs or a needle and thread could suffice. I know there was a guy on youtube who made one with a locking collar stitched into the neck of one with a permanently attached head.

the best ones for bondage are the "hard to find a maker for" sleeper style ones with a mask, they tend to have all 4 paws attched as fingerless mittens and a permanently attached hood, failing that a few good cuffs or a needle and thread could suffice. I know there was a guy on youtube who made one with a locking collar stitched into the neck of one with a permanently attached head.

Aside from the the face mask you have discribed my new sleeper, it is going to be pink and resemble a teddy bear, and the wearer,(Me or a guest) is going to have a very difficult time getting out of it without help, it closes with a locking zipper and hood, and is being made very dureable so it can be treated roughly, I can't wait to wear it for a weekend.

I have a guy working on it, as he gets time between his other coustom jobs, he is also makeing me a furry sleeper after he finishes this one.

cool, I'll hold off on the jealousy for now but let me nkow how it works out. :)

As for the other more diaper bondagey stuff, I recently got a customised harness from ab creations in a mock design of a sled dog harness, it has all the extras on it like metal ring upgrades etc but in't quite as adjustable as the normal ones.

What I have found though is that if I use the bed/crib restraints and the rein with my collar and a bit of creativity, it can hold my wet diapers tight so its mildly uncomfortable and also pretty much prevent me from even getting to a half sitting position. I'm heading up to a fur friends place in a few weeks for a week long regression session or "Cub out" & we're going to give it a full test the night I arrive, wrist straps on it too so it should be an interesting night.

cool, I'll hold off on the jealousy for now but let me nkow how it works out. :)

As for the other more diaper bondagey stuff, I recently got a customised harness from ab creations in a mock design of a sled dog harness, it has all the extras on it like metal ring upgrades etc but in't quite as adjustable as the normal ones.

What I have found though is that if I use the bed/crib restraints and the rein with my collar and a bit of creativity, it can hold my wet diapers tight so its mildly uncomfortable and also pretty much prevent me from even getting to a half sitting position. I'm heading up to a fur friends place in a few weeks for a week long regression session or "Cub out" & we're going to give it a full test the night I arrive, wrist straps on it too so it should be an interesting night.

I wish you could stop by and pick me up on the way to your testing session, If you e v e r need a test dummy.... count me in, LOL.

I told the guys makeing my sleeper to use there imagination, as far as added accessories for bondage purposes, I can't wait to see what they come up with they are diaper bondage fans themselves.

• 1 month later...

I once heard of a great idea, not very serious bondange, but whatever, what you do is you get locking pants (obviously with a diaper on) and you lock em up, then put the key in a glass of water, then put the water in the freezer. that way you cant get out right whenever you want to, youll just have to wait till it melts! (the bigger the glass, the longer the wait)

i have had some thoughts about locking plastic pants and self bondage. If a nearby place has those coin lockers and are not open 24hr, put the key in there and leave. therefore, you will be stuck till the morning and will be forced to wear in public to boot in order to get the key.

i have had some thoughts about locking plastic pants and self bondage. If a nearby place has those coin lockers and are not open 24hr, put the key in there and leave. therefore, you will be stuck till the morning and will be forced to wear in public to boot in order to get the key.

That is a great idea, the only ones I know of around here are the bus stations and the airport but they are open 24 hours, I like the idea of mailing yourself the key, but you have to potential of being wet for a few days if things don't go just right.

But that would just make it more interesting, especailly for me as I have to walk across the street to my rural mailbox.

<!--quoteo(post=211875:date=Jul 6 2009, 03:11 AM:name=hidden)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hidden @ Jul 6 2009, 03:11 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=211875"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i have had some thoughts about locking plastic pants and self bondage. If a nearby place has those coin lockers and are not open 24hr, put the key in there and leave. therefore, you will be stuck till the morning and will be forced to wear in public to boot in order to get the key.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That is a great idea, the only ones I know of around here are the bus stations and the airport but they are open 24 hours, I like the idea of mailing yourself the key, but you have to potential of being wet for a few days if things don't go just right.

But that would just make it more interesting, especailly for me as I have to walk across the street to my rural mailbox.

there is always a set of pliers if things go wrong to to avoid a rash.

don't forget to lood at malls too for lockers!

• 1 month later...
Guest diaperguy68

DEFINITELY take precaution with self bondage... everyone. Also, I wouldn't even trust those self timers for one second. What if it doesn't work? Why put 100% of your trust into a machine?

i once tied myself to the bed with shoelaces (spread eagle to the bed). was able to get both my legs and one of my arms nice and secure. I then reached to put my other arm in and i think i made some kind of knot.

I was bound there.. it was extremely frightening (lost all sexual turnon). Being stuck of course I panicked... Luckily I was able to "squeeze" my arm through the lace where I had slipped my last arm in. I ended up scarring my hand (due to the friction) when I tried to get out.

There was a big mark on the back of my hand that was red for a good while, white for a very long time... but fortunately now (years later) it is pretty much invisible.

I learned my lesson the hard way and will never do that again.