LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Bondage In Diapers

Around 8th grade i would experiment with tape and string in the middle of the night and tie myself up in a diaper and baby bonnet and other assorted babyish things (girlish clothes came in later when my sissy side blossomed). sometimes i would get careless and would even gag myself and tape myself up maybe too well just to get that intoxicatingly helpless feeling that i love so. after a while i would be forced to wet myself and the warmth and feeling like i was unable to control myself was euphoric. i would realize later though that i was actually stuck and although it was so comforting to be like that and since i was on my bed i would get sleepy (one time i dozed off for an hour or so), i felt the need to struggle to get free before the morning because i dont know what i would do if my dad came in to wake me up for school and see me like that (a few times i would get free maybe an hour or so before my dad woke up) but throughout the years i have done it too many times to count. anyone else have any experiences like that?

I liked to tie myself and try to go to sleep, wishing someone would find me like that.

one early morning I was in my first sleeper around the age of 12, I went into a small empty room we had, for junk, and household items, and tied myself, and went head first into a rolled up matreess standing on end, and got stuck, I tought I was quietly struggeling, only to be fished out by my oldest brother.

He never said anything about it, and I never brought it up, I think that was the first time I ever came, but it sure as hell wasn't the last.

I always liked to tie myself and get off, and still do, I wish I had a buddy, to tie me, to give me that trapped feeling I wish I had, all the time.

Yeah, I used to do it sometimes as a kid, but not in many years. I would tie my hands first (usually with a dressing gown belt) and then pass it over the back of the head board of the bed. This would give you a tied feeling, and you wouldn't be able to get free by pulling. But if you wanted to get free you could just sit up and pull the belt up over the head board.

I haven't done any of this since I was about 17 though.

Beth

Used to do that stuff alot. My favorite toy was a rope with 2 slip knots in it. One loop goes around your wrists and the other goes around you ankles(you have to experiment a little to get the length right) I'd make sure the rope was knotted so that the slip knots could tighten but not cut off my circulation or anything.

Then I'd lay on my belly and bring my legs up until my heels touched my butt and put that loop in place, then I'd put my wrists through the second loop and pull it tight. Then you're forced to keep your legs bent like that. After awhile your legs get tired and they'll start to cramp so you relax them and that pulls your arms and you're upper body back. To get out of it I had to bring my heels up to my butt and then arch my back so I could reach the loop around my feet and loosen it and then you just get you're hands out. Now I also wear a collar and tie a loose end of the rope to the D-ring where you'd put a leash then it forces you to lean you're head back or strangle, although you should only do that if there's someone who can let you out of it if you do start to strangle.

The problem for me is, I have to play by myself, so I have to be able to get out of what I get into, there is only that short while of being exicted, and you don't get to, have to use your diaper.

I would love to be tied in some way, that I could not get out, and have someone to let me out after I was good and wet, someone to say when I get out, not when I want to get out.

But thats a tough deal when you by yourself, I read lots of storys where someone would get themselves into a situation, and someone else took advantage of them, in that way by makeing them stay in a less than desirerable position.

Strong magnets work well for self-bondage, though I haven't done that in a long time. There are plenty of ways of doing it, but basically you need to attach a restraint of some sort (rope, cuff, etc) to a magnet. You attach the restraint with the magnet to one arm, then use that arm to restrain both legs and one arm though normal methods. Finally, you touch the magnet to something metal, and voilà, you're restrained. Metal bed frames work well with the spread eagle position, or you can put a piece of metal plate under your bed sheets.

Of course, you want to make a test run first to make sure that you aren't using too strong of a magnet. :P But otherwise, it's about as foolproof as self-bondage can get. There are still safety issues - especially with rope and handcuffs, which could cut off circulation. It's still not as safe as doing bondage with someone else, nor as fun. But it works...

• 1 month later...

I once heard of a great idea, not very serious bondange, but whatever, what you do is you get locking pants (obviously with a diaper on) and you lock em up, then put the key in a glass of water, then put the water in the freezer. that way you cant get out right whenever you want to, youll just have to wait till it melts! (the bigger the glass, the longer the wait)

I built a timed latch. I fabricated the body out of aluminum, used a 5/16 steel rod that would be lifted into a 120 volt solenoid controlled by a household timer. This mechanism could be mounted to a wall. When the timer fired the rod would lift, releasing the chain that was attached to a dog harness worn by the subject. The harness latch was at the small of the back and if one was wearing handcuffs (in front) couldn't be removed The chain was short enough so the the timer (on the other side of the room) couldn't be reached. I was quite proud of this device but have never had the stones to use it. :lol:

Anondl

Too bad you live so far away I like to try that time released mechinism.

Really, the only thing unique about it is the latch mechanism. Everything else is off the shelf.

I know enough about using a Bridgeport (Thank you Roboshop) to be dangerous and the same can be said for electronics (selecting a solenoid). When I made this I was working in a research dept. at Duke and had access to a mill and plenty of time. The wonderful thing about research is there is no pressure to be productive or profitable :lol: When I get time in the next day or so I'll shoot a picture of the latch and if you know someone who can fabricate it (I haven't patented it) and are willing to answer or evade the question "what is it for?" your welcome to duplicate it. :lol:

Anondl

Thank you I would like to get a look at it, to see if I can even come up with one of my own ideas, I was a car mechanic for more years than I want to admitt, and did alot of inventing and improving.

I guess if you want to keep it private so you could patent it in the future if you wish, just put it in a PM, I stop by everyday. and thanks B

here's how to do it cheap, I am not really into bondage but wanted to try locking plastic pants with a bondage scenario

get this software (it's free but limited to 24 hours

http://www.timelock.rules.it/

what it does is allows you to take a picture and then encrypt it for a limited amount of time, you can choose exatcly or choose a time between this time and that time and a lot of toer features, it even supports some additional safety things, like giving someone else a code that can unlock it in an emergency

so what you do is get a padlock with a settable code, I got a luggage lock with a 3 digit code, you choose a random code without looking, take a picture of it, lock it and spin the numbers, then timelocl the picture with the above software and you are done

for the locking plastic pants i used one of the cheap 3 for $7 priva pants on amazon and some chain from lowe's, folded over the top around the chain, sewed it shut, AN EASIER method would be to get some athletic shorts or swimsuit with the cord that runs around the waist and replace it with chain then lock it

either way you want to do trial runs without locking yourself in to make sure it's not too constraining

• 3 months later...

that uhh sounds scary babyfur.. lol.. but anyway just to add on to what i was saying before, does anyone else get completely turned on with that helpless feeling of being "restrained" and forced to use a diaper? :unsure:

I do just cant find some one to do that to me

I do just cant find some one to do that to me

diaperdoc that is a universal problem, it is very hard to find someone, and then trust that someone to do the right thing.

Like how do you know you can trust someone to come into you home, tie you or lock you in something you can't get out of, and know they will not rob you blind.

I would love to find someone who I could trust, but you need to know people over time to see if you can trust them, untill then I'm just going to do it myself, alot less fun but much safer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stright_locin'

something i've been playing around with is using leather restraints to tie myself into bed. and suspend the key by a string, then use another string to pull it out of reach, tie that string around an ice cube and put the ice cube in the bottom of a glass of ice. if done right there is no possible way for me to get out until the ice melts. with the current setup i have it takes 4 hours or so, but it is not consistent so it keeps me guessing.

Not me I wish I lived where it was warm all the time, I hate the cold, the only thing good about the cold weather is I wear my footed jammies more.

And some days I don't even take them off, I just put something over them and go about my bussiness.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes but those colorful socks don't keep your entire body warm and comfy like a sleeper would, and there is no need to take it off or have access to it if your wearing a diaper.

If you buy the sleeper big enough you can diaper as much as you need to or want, but you may have to change what your wearing over the sleeper and dipers to a larger size.