LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I, Infantilist

I like the story DR_J it ncely writting and path story really nice it got hange by your seat all the time wanting more .

But there little problem it does not feel Infantilist to me becuase you chararter does not use his diaper for anything

that big part of being a baby not being potty trained .It make your story feel fake becuase he does not use them for number one or two.

I really have to disagree with you there. Everyone is different, which means everyone has different preferences to how they play out their role as an infant. For instance, some people enjoy being humiliated in front of other people while playing their role, while others choose to remain extremely discrete about their babyish feelings. The same goes with John Morrow in this story. He enjoys being babied, but even he has his limits.

And if you took notice to my story, it doesn't completely revolve around John's infantilist side. It taps into his life and the events that form around his life. Sorry that this isn't the fantasy story you were hoping for, but I refuse to change how I've been progressing this story because of one detail that seems "off". Besides, I feel like if I DID choose to add that kind of detail into the story, then it would take away from the message I'm trying to get across here. You'll even notice that I didn't get into any detail regarding the sexual relationship between John and Jill, because again I feel like that isn't important here.

And also, congratulations on being the first person to find a "flaw" in the story!

I really have to disagree with you there. Everyone is different, which means everyone has different preferences to how they play out their role as an infant. For instance, some people enjoy being humiliated in front of other people while playing their role, while others choose to remain extremely discrete about their babyish feelings. The same goes with John Morrow in this story. He enjoys being babied, but even he has his limits.

And if you took notice to my story, it doesn't completely revolve around John's infantilist side. It taps into his life and the events that form around his life. Sorry that this isn't the fantasy story you were hoping for, but I refuse to change how I've been progressing this story because of one detail that seems "off". Besides, I feel like if I DID choose to add that kind of detail into the story, then it would take away from the message I'm trying to get across here. You'll even notice that I didn't get into any detail regarding the sexual relationship between John and Jill, because again I feel like that isn't important here.

And also, congratulations on being the first person to find a "flaw" in the story!

Dr_J,

BROVO my friend. :thumbsup: Nicely said. Not bad oods if you ask me 1 out of 6027. :P

I love this story and I'm wet again.

Baby Jay NY

Your story is alright but i have seen much better diaper stories. I like parts of it and dislike other parts. I think your getting a little cocky. YOu can't take constructive criticism and were totally rude to that one guy who had some. You say 6000 people love this story then why aren't there post from 6000 user saying great story. i only see one guy (baby jay) saying this is a great story. just enjoy writing this and don't think about publishing it.

Your story is alright but i have seen much better diaper stories. I like parts of it and dislike other parts. I think your getting a little cocky. YOu can't take constructive criticism and were totally rude to that one guy who had some. You say 6000 people love this story then why aren't there post from 6000 user saying great story. i only see one guy (baby jay) saying this is a great story. just enjoy writing this and don't think about publishing it.

It isn't that I can't take constructive criticism. It's that I can't take suggestions like that. I never write something because people ask me to write it. I write for personal reasons, so there are reasons why I leave out certain things. But anyway, if I did seem a bit "cocky" then I apologize.

Hey man I really like the story but I felt like the "congratulations" part of answering that guys post was unnescessary. If you wouldn't have added that, it would have been a good answer. Keep writing the story. One part of the story I didn't like was the bar fight but I understand it was for the evolution of the character. I really liked the last chapter.

I suppose you're right about the "congratulations". It wasn't intended to be mean, because it was true. However, I'll be mindful of my words the next time.

As for the next chapter...it will take some time, as mentioned before. I am preparing to go to college this week, so I will be busy. I'll do what I can, though.

diaperben,

Are you just reading one page of posts. Because plenty of members have posted positive posts. He didn't say that 6000 members said they like the story he say that 60000 reader was his personnel best for members READING THE STORY. Most member are happy to read Dr_J's stories. I've had on occasion had plenty of readers read my stories and not post replies. Its annouying but it happens. I THINK YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS A problem reading. If you don't like the story then don't read it. Go back and read the ones that YOU think are better.

Baby Jay NY

if I didn't want to read, I would have stopped after the first chapter and not read on. I think is good and I hope he adds on more. I just don't like how he treated that one guy for raising a point about the character. It would have been a good answer if he stopped at the word here and not added on the "congratulations" part. Then you just go out basically condone his rudeness. You have realize some people always going to like the story and you can't just verbally assault them. I think he realized that and feels bad after reading his last post and I respect him for that. 99 percent of the people who read this are going to like but you just have the accept not everyone will like. You and me are part of the 99 that do

if I didn't want to read, I would have stopped after the first chapter and not read on. I think is good and I hope he adds on more. I just don't like how he treated that one guy for raising a point about the character. It would have been a good answer if he stopped at the word here and not added on the "congratulations" part. Then you just go out basically condone his rudeness. You have realize some people always going to like the story and you can't just verbally assault them. I think he realized that and feels bad after reading his last post and I respect him for that. 99 percent of the people who read this are going to like but you just have the accept not everyone will like. You and me are part of the 99 that do

diaperben,

I'm sorry if I miss understood what you were saying. You're right 90% of readers will like the story. I'm very happy to be part of the 90% because I'm really enjoying the story.

Baby Jay NY :)

Heh...so, uh...I'm sorry for the long wait. As I mentioned before, I've been packing and preparing to go back to college for my final semester. But! Here is Thirteen

Yayyyyyy. Now, I think I may have to end it at 14, because it seems I've said all that I need to, but we will see. Without further hesitation, here is the Thirteenth chapter:

Chapter Thirteen

With the return of our role-playing session, Jill and I hit the ground running. It was only a matter of weeks until my heart told me that this woman loved me and that I loved her. We’d see each other just about every weekend, and every few weeks or so I’d play the role of her baby. This became our routine for that summer, and I must say that it was probably one of the better summer vacations I had. But, all good things must come to an end. School was just around the corner, but the way I saw it, I’d be closer to Jill, plus I’d have my own dorm room again. I looked forward to the upcoming school year. Hell, I looked forward to life itself! But, as you know, there always has to be something to rain on your parade.

My first semester of my sophomore year flew by, and once again I’d made it onto the President’s List. Jill and I continued to build our relationship, my roommates and I had good times partying, and I didn’t have a care in the world. The following semester was when parts of my blissful world were invaded by the cruelty of other people.

My roommate Dan had invited his girlfriend and her best friend up for a party over the weekend before Spring break. I didn’t have a problem with it, so I told him that they were more than welcome to come up and party. And so they did. Dan’s girlfriend, Alison, was alright. She was quiet, but she was pleasant. Alison’s best friend Erica, however, was a different story. She appeared nice, but I was able to see through her like a glass bottle. Something about her tone of voice told me to be wary of her, but I held my breath and still treated her with respect.

Jill and I had been talking on the messenger program in my room. I know, I know, some boyfriend I am to not talk on the phone, right? Well, the thing is that I could get more schoolwork done when I wasn’t talking on the phone, so that’s just how we did things during the week. But anyway, I’d gotten into a deep conversation with Jill about why I enjoyed being babied. We came up with a bunch of different theories, then discussed more about what exactly triggered my desires. I remember I’d told her something about seeing fresh diapers, and how seeing them always triggered something almost automatically. After about a half-hour or so, I remembered that I had to visit a colleague a few dorms down to help him with his homework, so I told Jill goodbye and left my room door open without closing my messenger program. I didn’t really think that anyone would just barge into my room, because my roommates and I had made a pact about respecting each others’ privacy. So I went on my merry way to my friend’s dorm.

Within an hour of helping my friend, my job was done. It was almost ten at night, and I just wanted to cap the night off with an ice cold lager. I hurried my way back to my dorm, and once I entered, Alison and Erica looked like they were on their way out the door.

“Leaving already? You just got here!

Dr_J,

Another well written chapter. I'm happy you got a chance to update your story. I know how hard it is to write when there are other things on your mine. So if there is another 1 or 22 more chapters thats ok. I'm happy your sharing them with us.

Nice job.

Baby Jat NY

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to apologize to all of you for not posting anything in the past few weeks. College has been sucking up all of my creative resources (I'm currently in three writing intensive courses, all of which I need in order to graduate this semester =\)

I am slowly picking away at Chapter 14, but again, I feel that I may be ending the story sometime soon so not to disappoint people and so not to try to just add things "just because".

Again, I apologize :( I will do what I can, when I can.

Oh Dr J, please don't apologise. We all know that this is a hobby for us, not a paid job. Even so, your output is very workman-like, and all those creative writing classes are obviously doing you some good. I'm enjoying this well-written story immensely, and I hope you keep writing.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia B)

Good God everyone. I'm terribly sorry this has been such a long wait for all of you. I'm under tremendous amounts of stress due to lack of health insurance (I'm type 1 diabetic) and college. So, FINALLY, I have gotten Chapter 14 done...the next chapter will once again take time, so thanks for your iron patience! And enjoy :)

Chapter Fourteen

Since the night of Dan’s public announcement regarding his prejudice against infantilists, I’d learned to come to terms with the age-old saying, “people change

• 4 weeks later...

At long last, it's here (but it's short!)

Chapter Fifteen

Jill’s footsteps could be heard from where I was, but they were soon silenced by the sound of my beating heart. Would this really take the stress away, or would it merely mask it and cause problems later?

“Good! Your eyes are still closed.

So, be happy everyone. 101 Pages! This is the the most amount of pages I've written on one story in my entire life! Oh snap!

36,250 words!!!!!!!

WooT!! Haha. I'll be working on Sixteen this week!

Since you've all been so good, and since I had time to get this done, I've done as you asked and made Chapter Sixteen! And! And! It's longer! Now don't get mad at where it ends, but I'm doing it on purpose. I didn't want to make the chapter too long! So, enjoy :)

Chapter Sixteen

I was startled when I first felt a slight vibration on my stomach, mostly because I’d been dreaming that a cat had been sleeping next to me and it was purring, so when the vibration from my phone went off, my mind played a trick on me. Still, I managed to turn it off quietly and without waking Jill, so the plan was already underway. I kissed Jill on her cheek and crept out of her room.

It was 7:00a.m. That left me with two hours to get breakfast ready, get a red rose, and most importantly, get a knight’s costume. I didn’t think I had time to search around, so after I got dressed I flipped through the yellow pages and began my quest. The first thing I found was the location of a local florist, which was only a few blocks down the road; an easy five to ten minutes tops. The grocery store was right up the street, so that would be my last stop, and that also meant that I now only had one target left: a costume shop. I looked in the “C

Love it, Shows that there is more then just being AB. It has to be a give and take, or it will not last very long.

The AB HAS to think of his partner or he/she will be playing by themsleves.

Your story is well rounded, has many aspects of life, not just AB/DL. Make for a good story.

Please continue...

Radioman

Love it, Shows that there is more then just being AB. It has to be a give and take, or it will not last very long.

The AB HAS to think of his partner or he/she will be playing by themsleves.

Your story is well rounded, has many aspects of life, not just AB/DL. Make for a good story.

Please continue...

Radioman

Very true there Radio

Damn all cliff-hangers too.... Great story! keep it up