LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become A Little Girl?

I think this is more suited to the Sissy section than in the general diaper area, so here goes.

What I'm interested to know is how did you come to like girls stuff? Now, I found my little brother's cloth diapers and plastic pants appealing from about the age of 6 and by about age 10 I liked looking at girls clothes. Later, probably about 12 I actually sometimes wished I was a girl, especialy when I saw a group of girls getting ready to go out.

Was it similar for you guys, did you like diapers first and the girls stuff later or vice verse? (if indeed you like diapers)

When/how did you first dress like a girl, and have you ever wanted to be a girl, even for a short amount of time?

Beth

Hi beth, I liked girls clothes first before the diapers, I had casually fantasised about wearing girls clothes from about age 10 but not really thought about doing it.

At 14 I had two stepsisters and I first wore their clothes then, just a pair of pink and white panties and a pink and white vest, (they hadn't got any bras yet as they were too young,) the one whose clothes I wore was the younger of the two aged 10.

As time went on I progressed to wearing full outfits I especially liked their school uniforms, I liked to dress as a schoolgirl even moreso once I had left school, I remember being about 18 and still putting on my 14 year old sister's school uniform, this emphasised that I was not just dressing like a girl but a young girl.

As I got older and left home I began to read stuff about adult babies/sissies etc, at the time the AB stuff didn't really appeal but I loved the idea of dressing like a little girl so I got a mail order catalogue, just a mainstram one, they had ranges of clothes that went from 5-6 right up to 15-16 so I could buy the 15-16 stuff and pretend it was the 5-6 stuff and so be a little girl, some months later I progressed to buying proper adult 'little girl' clothes, pretty party dresses and skirts etc and I now have a nice selection.

My liking of diapers only started about 5 yrs ago, a freind of mine had a daughter aged about two and sometimes when i was there I saw this girl in her diaper and it was clearly wet but she didn't seem to mind and I began to wonder what it would feel like.

After some time I finally got the courage to buy my first pack of diapers, only 'goodnights' pull-ups as these were for ages 10-15 so i could get into them, I had bought them with the intention of wetting myself in them so I started using them straightaway, I loved the feeling of being dressed in my little girl clothes and just letting go and feeling my diaper fill up as i wet myself.

I have also pooped in them several times, i love the feeling but the clean-up is too much of a pain to do it regularly.

As to wishing I was a girl? As a kid I used to pray I would wake up in the morning and be a real girl and would cry when it didn't happen. I would still love to be a real girl but until they invent a pill to make it happen I guess my wish won't come true!

Lucy

Interesting reply Lucy, especialy as you mention wanting to be a little girl rather than a woman. I admit that in my early teens I didn't really split the two, so I would be just as thrilled wearing makeup and lingerie as baby stuff, but gradually I lost interest in the adult stuff and like you focused on being a little girl. I can't explain why.

I've often wondered if our emotions are the same as TV's but we just want to be a different age group? What are your thoughts on this?

Beth

Hi again, there is another side to me that is of an adult girl/woman so in that sense I'm a regular TV, but mostly I prefer to be a little girl as i've said.

As a kid I only wore my stepsister's clothes as I was a kid myself so girl's clothes were appropriate then and women's clothes didn't appeal. As I got older and became an adult that's when I started to dress in female adult clothes. I still like this and do it when I can, it is also easier to buy women's clothes that fit as I can use regular shops or catalogues.

Although my liking for adult clothes developed with age my love of girl's clothes never went away and is still as strong as ever, even when I was a kid I was dressing in the clothes belonging to a girl 4 years younger than me and I liked that aspect.

If there was a magical pill to make me female I would choose to be a girl rather than a woman as that is where my heart really lies.

So when did you first dress as a girl and were they your clothes or someone else's and where do diapers come into it? Like you I'm also interested in how people started down this road

well for me it started when i was about 10, i had a little sister couple of years younger than me. She was in gymastics and ballet and I felt drawn to it. As i grew so did my tastes but i guess a part of me wanted the stuff i started with. It wasnt till i met my first wife that I started wearing diapers actually it was her idea. I know thats kind of a fast answer but it gives you an idea

sissy baby katie

Hi again, there is another side to me that is of an adult girl/woman so in that sense I'm a regular TV, but mostly I prefer to be a little girl as i've said.

As a kid I only wore my stepsister's clothes as I was a kid myself so girl's clothes were appropriate then and women's clothes didn't appeal. As I got older and became an adult that's when I started to dress in female adult clothes. I still like this and do it when I can, it is also easier to buy women's clothes that fit as I can use regular shops or catalogues.

Although my liking for adult clothes developed with age my love of girl's clothes never went away and is still as strong as ever, even when I was a kid I was dressing in the clothes belonging to a girl 4 years younger than me and I liked that aspect.

If there was a magical pill to make me female I would choose to be a girl rather than a woman as that is where my heart really lies.

So when did you first dress as a girl and were they your clothes or someone else's and where do diapers come into it? Like you I'm also interested in how people started down this road

For me the diapers came first and I started liking girls clothes a couple of years later. I only have brothers, so I didn't grow up surrounded by girls things. However, I had a close friend who had a couple of sisters and I was very close to the girls next door to us (not sexual, I'm talking about as kids) and I really liked the things they wore and the way they did their hair etc. It made me feel quite envious. Generally I've always had more female friends than male.

In my early teens I tried on some of my mums stuff, just skirts etc and also her makeup. I didn't actually buy any girls clothes until I was about 14 or 15. As I went through my teen years my crossdressing took two forms, the baby girl, and the girl my own age. I didn't really mix the two, so when I did wear adult woman stuff, make up etc, it didn't include diapers. And when I wore diapers, it was with other baby girl stuff. By about my early 20s I had stopped wearing adult woman things and just focused on a baby girl, I have no idea why.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

hi

i dont know reall cause a first it started with just wearing my moms lingerie at age 9-10 then kinda just gre in to wearing my cousins schol uniform and knickers (halycon days) then i got in to pooping my pants .dont know why....then poping knickers..only reently i relente and bought my slef some prpoer adult diapers...love em what can i say ....sorry need a pee must go speak sooon

• 3 months later...

For me, I think it's the long hair that attracts me. I have 2 younger sisters, 11 female cousins (just on my mom's side) and 2 nieces. None have short hair. I love pig tails and pony tails. I've always wanted long hair and now I am finally growing it out.

When I was is second grade, my mom made me be a cat for Halloween. She put black leotards on me and a tail. I actually went to school like that. I argued with her, but I really didn't mind.

Besides, Sophie Vader lured me in with cookies. I'm such a sucker for chocolate chip.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

As for me... it was the girly stuff first.

When i was smaller... seven or eight... i would wear some of my sister's dresses. They barely fit, but i'd still wear them. Beyond that i grew to like the look of her underwear when she grew out of diapers, but i didn't try those on. They were just interesting. It was age nine that i started liking the idea of pullups.

Then i got a girlfriend. I like seeing her in really girly clothes and i often got jealous. I didn't fully explore my girly side though. It was my baby side first. My girlfriend's mom bought me diapers for bedwetting, and i ended up wearing one around her later that week... but she didn't change me or anything like that. She was very accepting.

The more girly stuff didn't come until later when i moved in with my father. That's when i started looking for girly outfits, sleepers, and dresses and stuff. I would put my hair in pigtails and fantasize about being a girl. That's as far as I went, and wetting a diaper is as far as i took my baby side (except i did in fact get one girly big kid sleeper from a local store). Until I met Mommy. That's when all this grew to my current status. I have a lot of girly outfits and baby outfits now, as well as a lot of baby and girly items... and a lot of hair accessories.

Anyway, it's not a very good story... but that's how it was.

-Sophie

This is quite a coincidence that this post should appear right now. I just started writing another infantilist novel on that subject: feeling that a person was born the wrong gender and at the same time, wishes to hold back the aging process. (It's called "Crib Notes" I just started writing it, so it will be a while before it is done, edited, and ready to be published)

For me, liking diapers and girls' clothes went hand-in-hand, and my interest in both started when I was about seven or eight. I always admired how the girls in grade school dressed and was jealous of their clothes. I went to school in the early to mid-Sixties when little girls dressed and acted "gender appropriate." (I always hated to see girls in pants or jeans and preferred that they wear dresses and skirts).

Most of my life I thought I'd prefer to be female, but as I look back on my youth, it was more out of fear of growing up as a male and having to face life's responsibility. Men have a lot of expectations placed on them. Yes, I thought I wanted to be female, but I never wanted to be a female adult. As an adult now, I've come to grips with my gender and am comfortable where I am.

I don't have the privacy I'd like to have, so it is very difficult to role-play or dress as an infantilist. You'd think that by dividing my time between two houses that wouldn't happen, but I don't live alone in either one including the house I actually own. (Brother moved in with no intention of leaving).

So I guess I live out my fantasies through my writing. I'd be farther ahead tonight if the damn disk I brought home from the office would work. I have the manuscript file on it because I do a lot of writing during the day and then bring it home at night to edit and polish. I really need a jump drive because floppy disks are not reliable.

Anyway, the fascination of being a toddler girl for me revolves partly around being innocent again with no responsibility and to have an unlimited supply of parental love--all of this gets lost when we grow up. Oh, to be an adorable three-year-old girl without a care in the world. (Makes me want to go out for a Happy Meal right now).

I love this topic and look forward to reading new comments.

Baby June 9/18/2008

For me, liking diapers and girls' clothes went hand-in-hand, and my interest in both started when I was about seven or eight. I always admired how the girls in grade school dressed and was jealous of their clothes. I went to school in the early to mid-Sixties when little girls dressed and acted "gender appropriate." (I always hated to see girls in pants or jeans and preferred that they wear dresses and skirts).

I felt much the same way. From about the age of 8 or 9 all the way through to my teens, I would look at girls and want to dress like them. I would often see a girl on tv and think "I like that top or that dress". I also felt really jealous when they were dressing up to go out, you know putting on make up and that.

I think that's when I knew I wasn't like the rest of the boys I hung out with. I wasn't feminine and I did all the usual boy type games etc, but while my friends would look at another boys trainers (sneekers) and say "yuk, they're girls trainers" (we didn't really have modern trainers, we used to have these canvas gym shoes. Boys always wore black and girls white, god help you if you were a boy who turned up at school wearing white.) But while my friends were saying that I would be looking at a girls pink ski jacket and wish I could have one too, lol.

Beth

i started in diapers very young like age 5, i've always assumed it was because of being the oldest child and having new siblings taking the attention , girls stuff didn't start till later but i'm not sure exactly when but i know it took hold sometime after my sister was born when i was 9 years old. on this point i'm fairly certain it was due to the fact that i grew up oldest grandchild in with all the responsibilites and pressures that comes with , my and aside from my younger brothers my cousins were all girls least till i was 16 or so, and treated by the adults with much more praise than i was ever given

**don't mean to sound all complainy it just comes out that way**

but as i got older my little girl side evolved especially in college when i finally got unmonitored access to the net

in the end i think its all about wanting to be loved and different turns we take when trying to figure out how to get that to happen

I am not a hard core sissy. I sometimes wear panties, have a few bra (hate them) and have a couple skirts I occasionaly wear at home. My diaper interest began when the girl my grandmother babysat for had an accident and my grandma put her in pampers for the rest of the day. She told me the story many times, I think she liked it. I grew up obsessed with girls wearing diapers. Since most girls didn't actually wear diapers, I took to wearing them myself, and probably started liking girly clothes after that. I don't see myself as a girl, I don't desire to be a girl. I love seeing girls in diapers I think it is very cute and very feminine. I do enjoy diapers myself too and sometimes go a little sissy. For myself I see the diapers as kind of humiliating unmanly thing (even though I enjoy it). My sissy time is minimal at most, I still prefer to be a daddy to girls, but every once in while I go a little sissy.

Guest Sissy Haji

well what can I say?

for me I would truthly have to say it started when I was playing with my friend when I was around 8, She used to push me in a pram, then it kinda developed though when my niece was born, i trid on her diapers even though they wouldn't fit I put them on just like you would a breif. and also used her bottles etc.

but I didn't relise I was a sissy until some point a few years ago when I found myself playing with a doll, my ex's gf daughter had, and fully enjoyed the experiance, so I decided to buy myself a cheap one. after that I brought myself a dress from a charity shop and pretended i was about 2-3 yr old gril playing with her doll.

the name Saya isn't really connected, I watch a t.v manga called blood plus, and I love the saya character in that series. so I decided to use the name for online forums.

Well, I'm never a little girl. I'm a little boy who's punished or otherwise embarassed by having to dress as a girl.

This is pretty much how I got started on diapers, the girly stuff just followed later.

Of course, in addition to the school girl stuff there are just some other things I've branched out (wedding dresses and other poofy gowns).

• 3 weeks later...

I have memories now of being dressed in my older sister's baby clothes and put on the front porch so everybody could see me. Although this was to humiliate me I loved it (keeping that a secret). When I was born my biological mom didn't have boy clothes for me, so she dressed me in girl clothes. All the earliest pictures are in girl clothes. Perhaps when I was between six and twelve months of age that meant security and safety? I don't know. But the desire to be an LG are stronger than ever.

• 3 weeks later...

For me it started about age 10 and my fascination with girls panties.. Not having little sisters, my friends sisters pantie drawer and neighbors clothes lines were the first places i obtained pretty little print panties. I loved the feel of them and even before and after puberty i have always had a sissy sized package so everything stayed tucked in to those little panties. I often wore them to school instead of my uncomfortable tighty whities. When i was 11 some girls did a ballet dance at a school recital i was a stage hand and when these girls walked by me in their pretty pink tights and leotards i knew i had to have that. This was my first buying experience. Long before the internet. Later as i got older it was apparent that i would never truly grow-up and always be just a sissy girl at heart. At this point the juvenile school uniform became a huge part of my wardrobe. Today being an almost full-time ALG it is part of my everyday apparel. my uniform reminds me of my place. It does not consist of a skirt as it is the little girls uniform up to 4th grade. It consists of a white blouse with peterpan collar, a plaid jumper, a matching criss cross tie, appropiate panties, and white knee socks or tights with school shoes. This is my work from home/school outfit. my excercise is ballet workout in pink tights and a leotard. At night if i have behaved its a nice cozy footed sleeper. otherwise its off to bed in my stiff uniform..

• 1 month later...

For me,

I started around the age of 6 where i enjoyed wearing my little cousin's diapers. Around that time, i started delving into family members panty drawers and enjoying them. At twelve, i started wearing diapers religiously, stealing them from my other cousins resevoir as well as using a couple robes to fashin into a large diaper as well. at 15, I fantisized about being a baby girl and at eighteen i bought my first pair of adult diapers from walgreens and its lead me here. as a japanophile, i constantly see girls in lolita dresses and have always dreamed of puting on one of those really fancy ones. I'm not into the whole girls like guys thing, i'm just a boy who has fantasies about being a little girl sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
For me it was my mum's high heels. From the age of 10 my sister and I were left for a couple of hours alone after school while our parents worked long hours through the summer. During this time I would sneak my mum's high heels into my room. I would put them on and feel the restriction / bondage the arch would give me. At the time it felt so good but I didn't know what the feelings all meant until a lot later. As to being a baby girl the feelings have always been there from early memories. I remember sneaking into the spare room where we stored my old high chair. I would lock myself in it while wearing mum's heels dreaming of being forced to be a baby girl. I never could find the courage to use diapers until my late 20s when I meet my 1st adult baby at a fetish party. From that time I have been a little baby girl when ever I am able to be Baby Angelica.
  • 1 month later...

For me it was diapers first. I was put back in them at age 4 when I broke my leg trying to set a land speed record on a big wheel. I liked that feeling for some reason. At age 6, I stole a few of my little cousins diapers. Then at age 12, my first of 5 little brothers was born, and I kept a small stash through out my teens.

The girly stuff started when I was 16, my girlfriend left me a bra, and a pair of panties, and for some reason, I tried them on, and I liked them, and then I put a diaper on under the panties, and the rest is history. I told her what I did (but not the part about the diapers yet) and she liked it, and would put me in her bras and panties from time to time. When I was 18, I wore my first adult diapers. The same girl took me to the local Bartel Drugs, and we bought a pack of Depends, I was so embaressed, but thrilled as I knew my fantasy was finally coming true.

It has evolved into a diapered sissy maid fetish since those days. As you may know from my thread, I decided to be a lot more open about my sissy side, and in past few days, I feel more like a 14 year old girl at a slumber party with all her "BFF's".

And now, when I think about going home and getting dressed up, I get this giggly tingling feeling all over ^_^ I have chosen the name Kendra, because it's a variation of my middle name, and because it sounded kind of like a teen girl name.

I haven't been feeling all depressed and as aggressive as I usually am, and I'm not as stressed out as much anymore. I think being a little girl, and having someone to share girl talk with is the greatest release of tension ever.

Thank you all for the wonderfull stories.

-Kendra ^_^

I think for myself I have always been one, I liked the toughts of wearing tights instead of boy underwear, in fact I tried to get my mom to buy me tights instead but she wouldn't.

But I always played with the girls when I was younger, I wasn't good enough to be picked for any kind of sports because when I was picked I just heard you throw like a girl and all of the other comments that went with it, so I just played with the girls instead of playing sports.

Diapers didn't start to late for me, but I was always willing to try on girls stuff, but the only stuff I had to work with were old people cloths I had no sisters and the only girl cloths I could score were rag bag stuff.

But I still remember my first time in public in drag, I went to the school haloween party in 6th grade dressed as an old lady, only 1 other guy was dressed as a girl, he had on his sisters majorette uniform completly made of white satin right down to the panties, I was so envious and he was cute.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure. I was raised as a girl until I was 13. By then my parents had enough of my attitude and forced me to become a proper gentleman. Didn't work :lol: By 16 I was back in girl mode full time, even begged to go to an all girls school. Never happened :angry: When I turned 17, I had had enough. I started HRT, I knew I was supposed to be a girl, and wanted to be one in body and mind. The little girl side of me didn't come out 'til I met Terry. He was my everything at the time. He was older and I loved him dearly, I was around 18 and he was 36. He loved to see me in little girl clothes, and for the last year or so we were together, got some Goth/Lolita/Cosplay stuff. I wish I still had some of those dresses, even went to Japan to be fitted for a few, well a dozen or so. Though I could never get into them now, I need to lose some weight, ugh. I still remember our engagement party, boy was I CUTE, and everyone fell in love that night. Hate the way things ended, but they did. Oh well, at least I got to keep the wedding dress :P Sometimes I wonder what our wedding day would have been like... now I am starting to cry. Moving on, never got into the diapers with my day to day life or any "outfits" as it never really interested me at the time. It has only recently become a curiosity of mine...

Chrissy

• Like 1