LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become A Little Girl?

3 hours ago, Cal7 said:

Growing up (as a toddler and in elementary school), I always liked to hang out with girls and do stereotypical girl things. It confused me why I wasn’t allowed to do some things with them. When I was 5, I was in the Nutcracker as a reindeer with a bunch of little girls who did ballet (I did not). The costume was tights and a leotard, and we needed to bring our own white undies. The tighty-whities I brought has color on the waistband, so they made me wear a pair of all white panties they had for girls who didn’t bring white enough undies (I was the only boy). I was humiliated, but from then on I had a fascination with girls’ cloths, especially panties and tight things. I also remember praying under the blankets that I would wake up a girl. Happy to answer questions or chat in PMs. 

I am  confused. The thread is how did you become a little girl, the story you tell is girlish yet there is nothing in your profile that even hints of girl and you tell us you are a little boy. Is there something I am missing?

I couldn’t figure out how to indicate in my profile that I enjoy being both a little boy and a little girl. I updated the about me section to reflect this. Sorry if that was confusing, and pease let me know if anything else is confusing, as I am new here. 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

For me it was diapers first I love wearing diapers all the time when I was 4 I tried I stole my brother's diapers and wore them my mom caught me you made me stay in it I stayed in there all day loved it she call me a baby give me a bottle and stuff later on when I was 11 years old my cousin's decided that they wanted to play dress-up dresses might female cousins decided they want to dress up as girls so we dressed up in girls clothes girl clothes ever since but my fetish is being dressed up and I cute little baby girl outfit pink dress show me the pink diaper underneath that you can see clearly see pink tights pink patent Mary Jane shoes long blond hair done up in a pink bow I enjoyed being dressed up as a girl I'd love to have this wish I had the money to buy the stuff right now I would the picture below is the picture as the type of outfit that'll look wish I could wear

Screenshot_20200414-222114.png

• Like 1

Around age 7 I remember coming across my brother's plastic pants. I remember smuggling them back to my room to put them on. That I think was the start of the diaper stuff.

Awhile later me and my brother were taken to my grandmother's house along with my 2 cousins so she could watch us as our parents went to a party. We weren't supposed to be there overnight but their event ran past our bedtime. My grandmother had 2 nightgowns on hand for my cousins and she offered me my choice of sleepwear: A footed pajama set with a rear flap door that she had patched up (badly) or a set of girls pjs with a lace ruffle along the neckline and ruffled wrist cuffs. I took the girls pjs thinking the footed set was too ratty. Although I was slightly embarrassed I remember I also thought I was getting away with something forbidden.

At 13 I would take the bus back to my grandmother's house to do some paid yard and house chores for her while she was away. I remember she had a pair of yellow stretch pants in the garage for some reason so of course I had to put those on! That led me to root through her underwear drawer so I could sample some of her nylon briefs and try on a few of her nightgowns. 

From there the cross underdressing happened on and off along with some diaper experimenting. I certainly enjoy spending time in this headspace and getting to wear at least the undergarments I want to. :)

Being a little girl goes farther than that. How about dolly, tea sets and the activities. It is almost a way of being, usually done with real girls at the start. When I was 7-1/2, I could chage a dolly's diaper while I was wearing one as it was often the custom, to save on water, if there were 2 or more little girls ina group playing at the house of one of them for the afternoon, to put any of the girls eith er under 8 or who could not hold it comfortably for two hours to put them in diapers and rubber panties. If boys were palying together, they usually would roam so they could easily find an out of the way place to relieve themselves in short order

On 5/9/2008 at 8:44 AM, Baby Bethany said:

I think this is more suited to the Sissy section than in the general diaper area, so here goes.

What I'm interested to know is how did you come to like girls stuff? Now, I found my little brother's cloth diapers and plastic pants appealing from about the age of 6 and by about age 10 I liked looking at girls clothes. Later, probably about 12 I actually sometimes wished I was a girl, especialy when I saw a group of girls getting ready to go out.

Was it similar for you guys, did you like diapers first and the girls stuff later or vice verse? (if indeed you like diapers)

When/how did you first dress like a girl, and have you ever wanted to be a girl, even for a short amount of time?

Beth

Hi Beth I started getting interested I’m my sisters frilly plastic pants and dresses from the age of 6.  From then on I wanted to be a girl and eventually I did change my sex lou

On 5/9/2008 at 3:44 AM, Baby Bethany said:

I think this is more suited to the Sissy section than in the general diaper area, so here goes.

What I'm interested to know is how did you come to like girls stuff? Now, I found my little brother's cloth diapers and plastic pants appealing from about the age of 6 and by about age 10 I liked looking at girls clothes. Later, probably about 12 I actually sometimes wished I was a girl, especialy when I saw a group of girls getting ready to go out.

Was it similar for you guys, did you like diapers first and the girls stuff later or vice verse? (if indeed you like diapers)

When/how did you first dress like a girl, and have you ever wanted to be a girl, even for a short amount of time?

Beth

Actually, it would be more suited for the Little Girls' Playouse if that existed at the time. Maybe it should be moved there since it toally lacks things that are a big part of Sissy, like forced effeminization, SPH, Cuck or sluttiness. The major use of "girly" things in Sissy is for humiliatiinon. In fact there is nothing in this post that poits to BDSM/FemDom at all. You are just LG, like me and some others. Also notice, we do not say "girly", we say "girlish". While for me, a short skirt or dress may be humiliating because it can be easily lifted by an adult or other, a below the knee skirt would be just soooo yumptious (yummy + scrumptious). There is a certain amount of humiliation that goes with being little used by Mommy or Nursie if you are babyish or proud, it is not the biggest part of being a little girl. I love having a pretty name, being a blonde, being ladylike, my dollies, tiaras, Fairy, tea parties, pretty dresses, etc. Several Sissies have told me I am  "too girl" for their taste. What is NOT to like about being a girl? Imagine if the diapers and rubber panties had been your baby SISTER'S!

Starting when I was6 or so I repeatedly had the fantasy of being dressed in “regal” lord flauntoy style velvet pants and flouncey girly blouses.  At the age of 11, I discovered a pair of my younger sister’s plastic lined rumba panties in the attic, that I could barely squeeze into, but I did.  I was repeatedly drawn to them.  At 13 I found myself exploring my mother’s panty drawer, borrowing them for a few hours when I had some “safe” time.  That continued through high school. In college I was able to score a few pairs of pretty panties from the dorm’s laundry room.  Did not start wearing dresses until I was 21, in grad school and living with a girlfriend.  I would secretly borrow a very pretty party dress that she still had from when she was 15 (she no longer wore it, but She had not gotten rid of it because it was so Devine).  Well, it turned out that my borrowing that dress was not as secret as I thought.  She dumped me, broke my heart.  When I moved out she offered me that. Dress.  I was rocked on my heels by the offer.   At that time I could not admit to anyone what I had been doing.  Shook my head “no”, ashamed and moved out.  Regret losing that dress.  After years of age appropriate cross dressing, I rediscovered my baby side and now, at “safe” times fully dress as a 1-2 year old baby girl.  

• 3 weeks later...

I was 9 when I wore girls clothes. I wore a gingham summer dress matching panties and crop top. My dressing grew from there. As for diapers that comes from working in care home at a Christmas we all pick a dare and mine was to wear a diaper for the evening, it grew from there.

• 3 months later...

Even as young as 8 I knew that I was different inside, that I related more to girl things than boy things. It was around the same age that when we went for family visits I would sneak into my cousins bedroom, undress, then put on one of her cute panties and undershirt and admire myself in the mirror. She was a year older than me, so her underthings fitted me fairly well. I even wore her nighties and pajamas as well. Even being that young, I knew that I wanted to be a girl, not a boy, and that started my road in become a femboi/sissyboi.:19_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 2 years later...

For me it started probably around 7-8 I can vaguely remember seeing one of my female cousins gymnastics leotard and wanting to wear it. I think another thing was that growing up I had 2 female cousins a year older than me and I can remember always hanging out with them and so I think that is another thing that caused me to be a sissy. I can also remember when I was about 14 or so and my younger sister was just starting to develop I can remember getting interested in her undies and bras and also remember about the time I would occasionally take some of my mom’s tampons and pads and wear them. Of course at that time I didn’t really know much about pads I just knew they felt good in my pants and that they were something girls used since my mom had them. I knew tampons were for girls cause I had read the instructions and saw the pictures but I still liked the way they felt going up my butt and liked how I knew I wasn’t supposed to have them. A few years later I would find some of my younger female cousins pull ups and wear them and like how they looked on me and how they felt and how I wasn’t supposed to be wearing diapers let alone girl’s diapers. That is when I knew I was different. To this day I will still take one of my girlfriend’s tampons or wear some of her undies. 

• Like 1