LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping In Public?

not true. when salt dissolves, it forms Na+ and Cl- ions. the ions are not harmfull to the body. I think Na+ has some purpose in the body but don't remember (my last anatomy class was 4 yrs ago). However, elememnal Na and Cl are what kill you. Pure Na will explode in contact with water and pure Cl2 is a gas and gas in the blood will kill you.

Therefore, when it dissolves, it is no longer directly harmfull to the body. i know it isn't healthy but i do not remeber why.

You repeated what I stated! Pure Na will explode with contact with water but it is a delayed reaction and the explosion is caused by the release of the hydrogen.

2 Na + 2 H2O => 2 NaOH + H2. H2 + O => combustion or heat.

Within the body, H2 cannot ignite since there is no oxygen to react with it. (Combustion needs oxygen). The acid is sodium hydroxide, and that can kill you. FYI, the sodium ions is used within the the body by our nervous system.

Chlorine gas is a diatonic bond which is extremely weak. (Cl2) It normally does not form within water. Chlorine can easily bond with water to create hydrochloric acid (HCl) (stomach acid) but that requires heat.

Sodium ions, Chlorine ions and potassium are used within the body outside our cells to control osmosis (movement of product past cell membranes).

As I stated, in its pure form (Cl and Na), the body cannot handle it, but as ions OR as a compound as in natural salt, the body can. So you are correct in that sodium and chlorine individually are unhealthy.

Well, back to topic.

Of course I pooped in public before. Luckily I was wearing diapers at that time, except once. But I would never do that on purpose. I would never ever poop myself on purpose, neither at home alone nor in public. But often enough, due to various food allergies, urge incontinence also effects my bowel and it happens from time to time.

• 2 months later...

I would LOVE to poop in public, but I do agree that it's ill-advised, because it subjects others to your crap's stink and it subjects you to embarassment -- unless you're one of those truly carefree souls who couldn't care less what people think of you. Problem is, I do care.

My main desire is to poop in my diaper and then go for a run. It shouldn't be so bad that way, because I wouldn't be lingering around anywhere.

I'll answer four of your questions, Mewtwo:

1 do you fart when you poop?

Most of the time. Farting pretty much comes with the pooping territory.

2 do you have to push out your poop or does it come out by itself?

I have IBS, so most of the time I have to encourage it by pushing and straining.

3 is your poop soft or hard?

It's soft about 99% of the time.

4 do you sit in your poop? if so how come?

The problem is, having IBS, I never really know if my poop is going to be a nice solid log -- which I would LOVE to sit in -- or a foul, runny one, in which case I wouldn't really care to sit in it.

I am a DL and I wear most every day. I have complete physical control over wetting and messing. Emotionally, I feel the need to wear and use my diapers so (emotionally) I don't like to have to hold urine or bowel movements if I'm diapered. Its much more natural to let it out. I have no problem pooping my diaper either.

I wear Depend pullups to work and they don't show at all. I do feel the need to control my urine flow so I wait for it to build up and bother me a little bit then I pee. I don't poop at work, normally. Beside, I wear Depend underwear for men and these simply don't contain a BM as it squishes out the sides. I don't recommend this brand for pooping in.

However, I love plastic backed diapers (briefs) of all types and I will wear them when going out in public at every chance. I have no problem wetting my diapers in public. I typically poop every morning after getting out of bed and having a cup or two of coffee. I like to do my big morning pee, then finishing the coffee and then pooping, just like a baby. When I'm out in public, I wet without thinking about it, quite easily. I wear Bambino Adult Baby Diapers with a Bambino "Quadro" diaper doubler, which are good for at least 12 hours of wetting and at least one pooping. So if I need to poop, I just do it and I enjoy doing it around people and getting away with it. For me, pooping feels good. It's also fun to be embarrassed but proud of what I've made in my diaper. But I don't want to anyone to smell it so I keep moving until I can empty the BM into a toilet. If I think I'll be pooping in public I'll try to wear my plastic panties beforehand. I keep the snap-up type on hand just in case. I'm just a big (adult-aged) baby.

Don't chlorophyll and charcoal tablets neutralize the odor or at least make it less noticeable? I've found taking chlorophyll tablets and eating healthy with no red meats will make my poop nearly odorless. If my poop stinks, I don't even want to smell it. It's very occasional, but thinking about it, I have had leakage in the past where I feel something slip out, and (silly me) I stick my finger down the back of my undies and get wet poop on my finger. Only on a couple occasions have I unintentionally completely pooped myself. And that was not fun at all. And one time that happened at work, which I explained in an earlier post in this thread. If I can help it, I will not mess myself in public or around people. If I'm going to mess myself, it will be at home, by myself.

Don't chlorophyll and charcoal tablets neutralize the odor or at least make it less noticeable? I've found taking chlorophyll tablets and eating healthy with no red meats will make my poop nearly odorless.

Knuxie Fawks,

you are partially correct - chlorophyll and/or activated charcoal tends to wrap itself over the anerobic bacteria that form within your poop. As a result, the smell is drastically reduced, but not completly eliminated. The problem is that the offender (you) becomes immune to the smell of your own poop - so what doesn't smell do you, might actually reek to a stranger. That is why I suggest increased water intake. It dilutes your poop, and its associated smell.

Eliminating red meat / animal blood removes the source of a huge proportion of bacteria. Our bodies, on its own, can't digest the complex protien strings within red meat, so we use bacteria to do that for us. However, the more red meat we consume, the less able we are to digest it, since th4e side effect of tht bacteria is that they grow and block our digestive tract. This, in turn, reduces the benifit of food, adn reduces our ability to extract energy. Removing red meat from our diet is not only smart, but is nessassary. Doing so, removes the letargy associated with eating red meat. (People here will now claim that they are eating red meat and feel no ill effects - that is true, but what are they comparing it to - they have been eating red meat all their life)

<!--quoteo(post=129727:date=Apr 23 2008, 06:04 PM:name=Diapered_Witch)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Diapered_Witch @ Apr 23 2008, 06:04 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=129727"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm a vegan. As long as I'm not sick, I'm not all that stinky.

Meat and salt are the biggest culrpits for stinky diapers.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

(2) A lot of vegans I know smell quite bad, not just because some of them don't bathe as much as I would like (So, I know that a lot of Vegans like to think of themselves as a little bit superior to we omnivores, but I am afraid that your sh*t still stinks.)

I am a vegetarian (notice that I didn't capitalize it), but I'm no hippy. I bathe three times a week.

Poop is poop. It's got several shades of smell -- especially when it comes to meat-eaters vs non meat-eaters -- but it smells all the same.

Besides, when you've got IBS, it doesn't matter what your diet is in terms of what comes down the poop chute. It can be quite rancid.

I am a DL and I wear most every day. I have complete physical control over wetting and messing. Emotionally, I feel the need to wear and use my diapers so (emotionally) I typically poop every morning after getting out of bed and having a cup or two of coffee.

I've found that coffee, especially if brewed strong, is a real poop encourager. I always have to go poopy after having some strong coffee.

• 2 weeks later...

I have as well, I was walking back home from 7-11 when my bowels decided it was time to go. Had never had it happen before and was glad I was wearing a diaper when it did happen. Happened while I was at the mall once too... People really don't appear to notice and most are at least tactful enough not to say anything if they do, Though best to always have a change with you.... Just in case.

• 1 month later...

regarding the above comments re ostomy bags, i had a colostomy and an ileostomy for six months, and found that while they can be a bitch to change (not to mention taking a shower with), eventually the cut in the abdominal wall likely turns into a hernia... that is the part that is very much not fun!

once you get used to pooping on your knees in front of the toilet, squeezing out the bags (somewhat like a melted otter pop) is not particularly icky if you are used to handling your own defecation. once you have done it a 100 times or so, it's really not so bad.

for you gay DLs out there, *stop reading now if you are not one* the neat part is having your anus sewn shut (what the surgeons call a 'rectal stump'). Imagine having all the receptive anal sex you want, without your partner bitching about poo. (its best to approach this in the yoga 'dog' pose so's not to accidentally tear the ostomy 'wafer' from your front side.)

sorry if this post offended anyone. i was going to post a picture but, ya know, i think you all can visualize just fine.

I got a spinal injury in the 80s and for the first few years I'd have the odd messy accident, usually when walking any distance (say half a mile). I once messed myself walking in to work with a colleague. I went to the toilet at work to clean myself up, made some excuse about bad guts and went home "sick". Once I went to the pub after work and needed to go to the toilet but didn't make it. I farted and it went all down my leg and into my boots. Needless to say I was in the cubicle a long time taking my boots, trousers, pants off and cleaning up. Someone came to look for me. Fortunately I'd just been to Mexico, so I could plead Montezuma's Revenge. I had to flush my undies down the toilet, which nearly blocked the drain, but they were soooo messy. If the guy looked under the cubicle wall and noticed I had my boots and socks off, nobody's ever said anything. Everyone at work knows about my accident (the RTA not the messy one), so maybe they all assume I wet and mess myself anyway but are too polite to say anything. I always used to think if you broke your back you automatically lost all control in that department, but not so, apparently. Anyway, messing yourself in public: very messy, very stinky, not just a case of wiping your bum with a bit of paper. Not recommended, unless you're a real enthusiast with no inhibitions.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a junior high teacher. Once, during my lunch break in my room, I farted and it came with friends. At the time, I wore tidy whitey briefs, not diapers or disposable underwear. I messed my briefs and my slacks and stunk up the room. I had to go home to change clothes before the students returned. I'm sure they wondered about the odor of the room, since it was an interior room with no windows. Needless to say, I carried an extra change of clothes after that.

I don't crap in public and neither does my little girl. I don't have a problem with people whom are truly fecally incontinent because it's not really their fault they've had to use a diaper or colostomy bag. It's much better there than running down their pant leg onto the floor.

Personally, I don't think it's appropriate to crap yourself in public purposely. People don't say anything but they probably know it's you. Everyone knows that "one guy" who farts in the elevator and gets out as you get on? Not very cool is it?

By my thinking, if you wouldn't purposely pass gas in a public place with limited ventilation (especially one that is crowded or is a high traffic area) then why on earth would you purposely shit yourself? Believe me, anyone within arms reach of you - or downwind as you are walking, is going to be forced to smell your bowel movement. It's not cool.

Poop your diaper in your own home if you want, but people... please don't do it and think nobody notices. We do, we just have the manners not to call you out on it. Just because we don't say anything doesn't mean we are "fooled".

BTW, for those of you who use your diapers and figure it's fine to go drop them off in the garbage can at the mall bathroom... a real live human being has to empty that trash. Those adult diapers weigh enough and stink enough with just urine in them. Add fecal matter and they are biohazards that leak and turn the trash can liner that was meant for paper towels into a reaking mess that will probably break the bag. It means that the poor janitor has to clean up because you decided to shit yourself for kicks. And it's not just the diaper but all the wet wipes smeared with feces that in there too. As a former lifeguard at a special olympic facility, I can tell you it sucks to clean up other people's filth. It adds insult to injury when it's because they wanted to placate their own selfish desires without considering how it affects other people.

-Brutal

PS. Shitting in public and expecting other people to deal with it is bad... MMMmm'Kay? So leave the fudge monkeys and the chocolate dragons for your home time and not the public areas... MmmMMm'Kay? (imagine Mr. McKey from southpark telling you the PS. part)

In response to your post, what if you just poop, go for a walk, see nobody and come home?

mmm kay!

Touche! Abrera! Touche! :)

Then I don't have a problem with it. If you want to go for a walk around your underpopulated block, power to anyone who wants to do it. You are outdoors in the open air, can avoid pedestrians and crowded areas. My problem with pooping in public is forcing others to deal with the smell that genuinely can't be masked well. I don't care who you are, everybody is familiar with the term "He don' think his shit stinks, huh?". The same applies.

Leaving feces and dirty babywipes in a bathroom trashcan because you want to is not cool for the people who have to clean up after you. Minimum wage isn't enough reward for picking up someone else's biohazardous waste.

If you are gonna pack up your dirty mess, put it in a ziplock or whatever, toss it in your backpack or bag, then I've got no problem with it. If you are genuinely incontinent or have a genuine accident and need to throw stuff away in the bathroom then I don't have a problem with that either.

Forcing others to clean up after your desires (not real needs) is not cool.

Incidentally, I feel the same way about alot of smells. Like people who don't bath regularly, or reak of very heavy perfume that makes everyone nearby smell them. It's a personal space issue and it extends to more than just the smell of poop. People who yell into a cell phone in a crowded restaurant tick me off too.

It's simply a question of etiquette. Either you have a strong sense of decency and decorum or you don't. I'd like to think the vast majority of us do.

I love to wear diapers ... and this is one of the reasons why. When I feel the urge to poop,

I just let go whenever and whenever ... and fill my diaper with poop. I love it and have no

sense of embarassment. Why else would you wear diapers, if you do not intend to use them

as they were intended? If you have problems with pooping in public, then do not wear diapers

and consider yourself an adult baby?

• Like 1

What if you just poop, go for a walk, see nobody and come home?

This is along the lines of what I'm thinking of doing sometime: Poop in my plastic briefs and go for an early weekend-morning run -- when people are rarely seen or heard from. That way, I'm outside, "in public," but I'm not really subjecting anyone to the stink. Still, I'll have the satifaction of running through the park and along the pavements while enjoying the satisfaction of having a load in back.

I agree with Brutal that it's not right to subject others to it. I love my own poop, but not that of strangers. Since I don't fart in places or situations where it would be obvious that it was me, I certainly wouldn't have poop in my pants during such times.

• 3 weeks later...

<!--quoteo(post=187159:date=Mar 1 2009, 02:29 AM:name=babykeiff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (babykeiff @ Mar 1 2009, 02:29 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=187159"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You also stated that 1% of humans are salt and water? Please check your figures. When salt dissolves in water, the bond between the positivity charged sodium and negatively charged chlorine atoms are temporarily broken, and both sodium and chlorine individually are poisonous to the body. Even before that, the plasma (liquid stuff of blood) made up of mainly water with added salts. Plasma is approx. 55-65% of blood volumn, and blood is what percent of a human body... I would presume that it is greater that 1% at least.

[<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

not true. when salt dissolves, it forms Na+ and Cl- ions. the ions are not harmfull to the body. I think Na+ has some purpose in the body but don't remember (my last anatomy class was 4 yrs ago). However, elememnal Na and Cl are what kill you. Pure Na will explode in contact with water and pure Cl2 is a gas and gas in the blood will kill you.

Therefore, when it dissolves, it is no longer directly harmfull to the body. i know it isn't healthy but i do not remeber why.

NA,CL and K will all kill you if you take them in there ion state but at the same time you need all three of them in their ion state to make you musseles work.

• 1 month later...
Guest SammyGMR

Touche! Abrera! Touche! :)

Then I don't have a problem with it. If you want to go for a walk around your underpopulated block, power to anyone who wants to do it. You are outdoors in the open air, can avoid pedestrians and crowded areas. My problem with pooping in public is forcing others to deal with the smell that genuinely can't be masked well. I don't care who you are, everybody is familiar with the term "He don' think his shit stinks, huh?". The same applies.

Leaving feces and dirty babywipes in a bathroom trashcan because you want to is not cool for the people who have to clean up after you. Minimum wage isn't enough reward for picking up someone else's biohazardous waste.

If you are gonna pack up your dirty mess, put it in a ziplock or whatever, toss it in your backpack or bag, then I've got no problem with it. If you are genuinely incontinent or have a genuine accident and need to throw stuff away in the bathroom then I don't have a problem with that either.

Forcing others to clean up after your desires (not real needs) is not cool.

Incidentally, I feel the same way about alot of smells. Like people who don't bath regularly, or reak of very heavy perfume that makes everyone nearby smell them. It's a personal space issue and it extends to more than just the smell of poop. People who yell into a cell phone in a crowded restaurant tick me off too.

It's simply a question of etiquette. Either you have a strong sense of decency and decorum or you don't. I'd like to think the vast majority of us do.

Id just like to mention that they do make products for the disposal of *smelly* diapers as well. Which if said garbage is emptied daily, GREATLY reduce and contain all smells. :thumbsup: People should invest in a case of fresh sacks, 20 bucks for 300 scented and airproof disposal bags.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a topic that I never thought I'd be in a discussion in.

I am an AB, and at home, occasionally, I will mess my diapers. No big deal, clean it up, and get re-diapered, or whatever. I live alone, so it's not been an issue.

Two years ago, last Thanksgiving, I did some damage to my back. I bulged a disk, at least that's what we're guessing. Ever since then, I've had those rare occasions when I stand up, or do something, and it's "OMG! I need to go poop or pee RIGHT NOW!" On a simple 12 mile drive home a year ago, I left the restaurant, and was fine. I reached the exit to get off the highway (less than 2 miles from my home) and it was like, I'll need to go to the bathroom when I get home, and by the time I got out of the car four minutes later, I was in so much pain trying to hold it in. I didn't make it to my third floor condo, and it was a horrible mess.

Just before this Thanksgiving, my back was injured again. We did a MRI, because it wasn't getting better, and they found three bulged disks, two of which were dessicated, and the third with an annular tear in it.

The Monday before Christmas, I was at work, and I stood up. Until that point, I had felt nothing, no fullness, no need to go, no cramping, nothing. If I had been two more steps from the bathroom, I wouldn't have made it. It was totally out of no where. I stopped on the way home and got some of those Depends underwear, which I now wear regularly. Wednesday morning, before Christmas, I woke up with a messy diaper, something that doesn't happen to me. Saturday, after Christmas, I was coming home from a party, and did not feel full, did not feel a need to go, or any urge at all. I got home, and all was fine. I got out of the car, and was walking less than 100' to my condo, and I didn't make it up the first flight of stairs before I had a VERY messy Depends. It wasn't liquid, but almost like baby poo, soft, but firm and formed. And I couldn't stop it, didn't even feel it.

I've made an appointment to see a neurologist, and I've already informed my boss what has happened, and that I would be carrying a 'diaper bag' to work, in case of such an emergency. Luckily, we're a small company, but still.

I am truly frightened at the thought of becoming fecal incontinent, or worse, fully incontinent, because there are still time when I get up and I have to pee NOW! I love wearing diapers, I love being a baby, and want to be babied, but that is something I have control over. I have no control over this, and it scares me to no end.

Gary, aka Jenny

• 2 weeks later...

Although i am only Urinary inco, i did once mess my nappy in line at a shop once.

I hated it, i love having a messy nappy, but only and only in my house or somewhere very private, i got stares from people, especially when was walking away trying to make it look like i had not pooed my self.

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I ever messed in public was when I was in 15.

I was at high school and I didn't like the school very much. It was a private school so they didn't adhere to the public school curriculum, which mandated P.E. during school hours. Instead, we had forced extracurricular activities after school. All the freshmen and sophmore students were required to choose a sport and become part of the team. The school had a limited amount of sports to choose from... so it was either soccer or rugby and I chose soccer even though I never was a fan of the sport. We'd gather under the hot desert sun for about two to three hours for practice.

One day, I put on that bulky green Depend Fitted Briefs underneath my boxer briefs and my jockstrap. The tight garments reduced the amount of crinkling -- and I padded up to school that day because I felt, like "OK, whatever. I don't care." When it came time for practice, I came out in my uniform, but my padding was a little wet since I wore it for the entire duration of the school day. When temperatures hit around 102, I got tired and I wanted to sit down, have a drink of water. The coach of the team told me to stay on the field. Oh, and I had to go to the bathroom too: to change. Coach said no, "hold it like a champ" or else I'd get detention. Alright, I had a diaper on. Why not use it?

I was playing and I just let myself go. I messed in the middle of the skirmish. It felt great. Nobody seemed to notice or care. To this day, I have no regrets.

• 2 years later...

Yes. Many times i have pooped in public. For me personally its relatively normal since i grew up pooping without control. Hard to believe yes, but true. Only on certain occasions have people noticed from the smell or bulge i suppose but nothing major. Clean up is the hardest, finding a public place or go back to your car and change.