LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommies

DailyDi

Mommies  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel your real Mom babies you enough as a child?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you had a play "mommy"

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but looking!
  3. 3. Have you tried a phone mommy?

• Yes
    • No

Honestly don't remember much of my life before age 4 or so, but I've never really had any real pull to the AB side of the coin, at least not to be babied. I love diapers, I've always been interested in them, and according to my mom, I was toilet trained just after I turned two. I've just never had the desire to go further than that. I do like some things from the ab scene, like sleeper pjs and occaisionally a paci, but thats about all. I never really had any desire to regress more than that.

No, Yes and Possibly, Does the last one count if "mommy" calls me. I've had about all my Mommys past and present call and "baby" me over the phone. But it's no if you mean the paying kind like phone a mommy.

I was abused by both my parents so no I wasn't babied as a child. I am so lucky now because my SO is also my mommy and genuinely likes to do it. And no I haven't done the phone mommy thing.

My mom babied me too much i think :rolleyes: It was cool though I love her vwerey much

Never had a "mommy" but am always on the look out, I've had Daddies though! :P

Not into phone stuff!! 'cept for maybe phone sex with a partner :lol:

I had a happy and content childhood, my ex used to baby me now and then( her heart wasn`t really into it though), and no, I haven`t tried one of the phone-mommies. Far too expensive and synthetic for my liking.

Same here, but however growing up my mother made more than her fair share of references of me being her baby.

Yes my mom babied me as a child, and as a teenager, and when I went off to college. It totally sucked. The only reason she doesn't do it to me now I am married, is that I have a son she can baby.

And no to the other two questions, though I do have a Daddy!! :D

My mum still goes on like I'm about 6 sometimes. For instance, if I've been sick she will say something like "You didn't tell me you were sick last week." I'm 38 and left home 20 years ago, so why the hell would I call my mum to tell her I don't feel well?

Yes, my wife is my pretend mummy, and no I haven't had a phone mummy, paid or unpaid.

Yes my mom treated me really good as baby. But I was lucky that my mom was nurse and use to work in the nursery at the hospital. Even now sometimes when I am sick she will talk to me in that soft voice like I am still 2yrs old. I guess it is just a habit for her since she worked around kids all her life. And no way on earth would I ever pay anyone either on the phone or in person to mommy me.

My real mommy babied me plenty when I was younger. Since I still live with her she still kinda does it, even tries to do her baby talk to me sometimes, saying how much I loved it when I was little. Heck, whenever we go out together, she always grabs for my hand when we cross the street.

I haven't really had any play mommies or phone mommies, though. I'm more of a daddy's girl, though my real dad never was very fatherly to me, and barely in my life.

I,Just to have someone who accepted who I am at tat level, but not someone who is controlling or doting or smothering, that would just drive me qwazy.

Here Here Ducky i know what you mean I lived through it <_<