LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training In Reverse

How many of you want your potty training taken away for real? I am as you will see from this...

Daddy wrote this today...

I want ricky to be constantly reminded that he is a complete and total diaper boy with no adult status, so I keep him thickly diapered, toddling around, going "crinkle crinkle" with each and every baby step, smelling of baby powder and pee.

I also don't have to worry much about leaks, and I can change ricky when I decide it's time and not worry about him wetting the furniture or the rug when he's playing on the floor. Sometimes he's running around in a very saggy and droopy diaper before I get around to changing him, but that just goes to show him what a baby he is.

I've completely taken away ricky's potty training through hypnosis and behavior modification. He literally has all the potty training of a two-year old -- NONE at all. At my house, if you're going to have accidents and wet your bed and pants, then you're going to get a spanking and I'm going to treat you like a baby and keep you in diapers and you're not going to have any choice about it. And that means using your diapers for everything.

You can read more on the blog here.

I only wet myself but after nearly a year, I pee without any control. Its exactly what I want.

No hypno, just me training myself to pee the moment I feel like it. I never hold it. Now I dibble every 15 or 20 minutes. I also wet the bed without waking.

Its isn't hard to do at all. You just have to train yourself to "unhold" it. After a while it just becomes routine and then normal.

No age play required.

I only wet myself but after nearly a year, I pee without any control. Its exactly what I want.

No hypno, just me training myself to pee the moment I feel like it. I never hold it. Now I dibble every 15 or 20 minutes. I also wet the bed without waking.

Its isn't hard to do at all. You just have to train yourself to "unhold" it. After a while it just becomes routine and then normal.

No age play required.

Mostly its letting yourself go whenever you have too. I would go to bed and tell myself i would wet and in the morning i was wet after a few tries. I might be a lil bit more suggestible than others. I can only suggest that people relax. It will come

While I enjoy the fantasy of it on occasion, in reality I have no desire to be incontinent.

Same here. I fantasize about it, but personally I wouldn't want to deal with diapers 24/7. If I always spent the night in my own house, I might consider trying to wet the bed again. But that's not the case, so I'm not even going to try that.

Now, if someone were to invent a switch that would allow me to instantly switch between incontinent and continent, I'd definitely go for that. :)

That said, more power to you if you really do enjoy wearing diapers 24/7/365. B)

How many of you want your potty training taken away for real? I am as you will see from this...

Seems like a dream come true for you, Boy Ricky. As I don't have a SO committed to enforcing a baby's 24/7 potty routine on me as you do, I try to avoid messy diapers when I can. It's not always easy. Accidents will happen when wearing 24/7. Diarrea is an unavoidable occurence, at times.

Pee-pee diapers are much easier to deal with. So, if I wake with a super soaked diaper, I remove them in the morning and sit on the potty. Usually, the poop decides for itself whether to come out at this point. Not always. If unsuccessful on the pot, I'm promptly put back into my diapers and the poop ends up coming out when it wants to, later in the day. In my diapers. I do not change, unless I am soaked. Cuts down on the laundry, ya know? (I wear cloth) And, I do wet uncontrollably at night, now. This did not happen "overnight", however.

To realize that you have re-acquired loss of your bladder and bowel control is a "consummation, devoutly to be wish'd" for many of us. However, I have to say that it can be an extreme hassle. That's not to say that I don't love it. It's all the laundry that bothers me. But, I guess it comes with the territory, right? *sigh*

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: If you really have the desire to poop yourself, I recommend a baby food diet mixed with raw fruits such as apples, pears, peaches, bananas, oranges, etc. Laxatives work well too, but I don't favor them.

Guest sissylucy

When i'm in my nappies i tend to relax enough that i'm almost at the point of wetting without realising... just the last minute urge when i know.... not that i get very much warning when i'm out of nappies...

as for poop i actualy think i can go easier in a nappy than sitting on the big potty.... and some time due to being unwell i don't have a choice.. thats when my nappies actualy become a need... (I'm just not fast enoughto make it to the potty on a few seconds warning for a #2)

As for actualy going 24/7 and doing the un-potty training thing.... a nice dream but just not something i could really do in my life right now... even then i think i'd only want to be wetting... my little tasters of *needing* do put me off sometimes.... but not for long hehehe

Huggles

Lucy

Seems like a dream come true for you, Boy Ricky. As I don't have a SO committed to enforcing a baby's 24/7 potty routine on me as you do, I try to avoid messy diapers when I can. It's not always easy. Accidents will happen when wearing 24/7. Diarrea is an unavoidable occurence, at times.

It has for me. Its pretty cool and way easier if you have a Committed Mommy or Daddy. I couldnt do it on my own.

Pee-pee diapers are much easier to deal with. So, if I wake with a super soaked diaper, I remove them in the morning and sit on the potty. Usually, the poop decides for itself whether to come out at this point. Not always. If unsuccessful on the pot, I'm promptly put back into my diapers and the poop ends up coming out when it wants to, later in the day. In my diapers. I do not change, unless I am soaked. Cuts down on the laundry, ya know? (I wear cloth) And, I do wet uncontrollably at night, now. This did not happen "overnight", however.
The next best thing!!!!

To realize that you have re-acquired loss of your bladder and bowel control is a "consummation, devoutly to be wish'd" for many of us. However, I have to say that it can be an extreme hassle. That's not to say that I don't love it. It's all the laundry that bothers me. But, I guess it comes with the territory, right? *sigh*
I dont have to worry about any of that stuff. Daddy does it all or sometimes he will ask me to help. I dont worry about being changed, if im in a messy or wet diaper. I just go on about and Daddy will see if i need to be changed. Sometimes were late for things because he forgot to chaeck me and were headed out the door and he can smell a diaper boy too much. He changes me and off we go. Then again sometimes he decides to just go as we we are. ;)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: If you really have the desire to poop yourself, I recommend a baby food diet mixed with raw fruits such as apples, pears, peaches, bananas, oranges, etc. Laxatives work well too, but I don't favor them.

Yeppers all that works!!!! No laxs needed here!

I'm like you Crys, I would love to undo the potty training for the wetting but I can not see myself every being wanting to lose the bowel control.

That can be done. Its not hard to do. At least not for me and Daddy. I bet if you have a partner or if you just told yourself you were going to wet you would after a lil while.

What if your caregivers get fed up with you, and kick you out? You're totally f*cked.

Unless you're rich, even then you'd have to be a shut-in. I love all these stories about people being "babies", never doing anything, totally incontinent, their dreams coming true in a happy wonderful way!

I never hear anything about the dark side, like break ups, or crazy ex babies, real-world problems. It always sounds like such fanfiction bullsh*t. It's one reason people goof on this fet so much.

I have to believe you decidedly 24/7 fellows must really be selfish or suicidal if you don't care about claiming your own life.I love diapers truly, but I feel a responsibilty toward society and other people, maybe i'm just weird.

What can I say, some people believe that their relationship is good enough it won't fail them. And no, just because Mommy changes me all the time doesn't mean I'm selfish or she's sacrificing something, I give her plenty of love and material things as well, more than most.

What if your caregivers get fed up with you, and kick you out? You're totally f*cked.

Unless you're rich, even then you'd have to be a shut-in. I love all these stories about people being "babies", never doing anything, totally incontinent, their dreams coming true in a happy wonderful way!

I never hear anything about the dark side, like break ups, or crazy ex babies, real-world problems. It always sounds like such fanfiction bullsh*t. It's one reason people goof on this fet so much.

I have to believe you decidedly 24/7 fellows must really be selfish or suicidal if you don't care about claiming your own life.I love diapers truly, but I feel a responsibilty toward society and other people, maybe i'm just weird.

I have to disagree with you. I am not selfish. If for some reason Daddy did want to kick me out I have my own support means. I contribute much to our family including resources. The Dark side is like any relationship. If it happens then i would have to deal with that. I am certainly not suicidal.

Im am winding down a job now. I am a counselor to gay men. I have done that and i have been very instrumental in the progress of gay rights, many social housing projects coming to fruition and have led negotiations in first nations treaties and land use. Its amazing what you can find when you peel back the cover of something.

I know there are some that are desperate to be looked after. They do have some emotional and financial problems. Im not one. I am inside and pretty much outside now, a little boy. That is where and who I am. I can be a big boy as you can assume from my words above and very successful at it.

I have spent a lifetime as that little boy inside. I have spent a lifetime making a difference in this world as I successfully led a diverse and productive big boy life. Perhaps i was so successful because people saw a little bit of that boy and as a result , no threat to them. I don't wish to be in that big boy life that much. I never have wanted to be there. I can operate very well but at the cost of not being as fulfilled and happy as i can and want to be.

I will still have a little bit of big boy life. No one can totally abandon it. I will be Daddy's lil boy all the time, even as i volunteer somewhere, or appear to support my Daddy in his professional life.

I have been wearing and using my diapers 24/7 for over two years now. I have been Daddy's lil boy for over two years. What you see on our blog is the bulk of our life.

For you, diapers are a fetish, perhaps being an AB for you is a fetish. For me i am an AB and little boy. I dont think about diapers all the time, i dont think about sex all the time, I don't think i am in a fantasy when using my sippy cup or Daddy is cutting my food in a Cafe.

Assumptions are sometimes just that, assumptions.

Interesting discussion -

first to answer the original question by boyricky:

it's a partial thing - I am very fond of my continence - and I dont' see myself wanting to give it up as it would pose a problem with the way I live and the things I do and plan to do.

Yet I love my diapers and wear whenever I can - I had wet awakenings in diapers a few times where I can't recall waking up to activly have peed in them - I guess it happened in a half-asleep state - but these were very rare happenings.

also I have had very very rare bedwetting issues until I was 14 or 15... (a few times a year - not more).

And there has been this episode where I basically had to wear diapers a few years ago ... harsh bladder infection which also lead to the fact that for a couple of weeks I often didn't really make it to the toilet in time or just barely and did wet the bed a few times - this lead to the point where I decided to wear 24/7 until I regain my continence.... which I did after a few weeks - and boy was I happy not to NEED diapers anymore for a medical problem.

before that "episode" I sometimes fantasized about actually becoming a bedwetter or inco... but after that - well no such wish was present anymore.

for me I see it like this:

if I would feel like going 24/7 - why would I need to be incontinent for this? I mean it's my choice of underwear - there's no "condition" attached just to this...

I for sure would use the diapers - but I wouldn't do the "rear-end business" in them - unless there's no other option atleast.

I'm sure though, that if I started to wear 24/7 and would do so for years I would become quite dependant on diapers as my bladder would shrink and I guess I would basically "untrain" myself. but that's not my thing.

now if someone decides to become incontinent - I think it's that persons own choice.

it is QUITE DIFFERENT imho as something like "untraining walking" (a recent topic here)... I mean an incontinent person DOES NOT DEPEND on the help of caregivers... (after all it's not that difficult to change ones own diapers)... so if the partner one day says "good bye" - the person who once chose to become incontinent will be able to take care of this by changing their own diapers. so it's not a requirement that others are involved.

for me the line would be crossed if someone chose to mutiliate his body for "pleasure" or "lifestyle" and as a cause of this would be dependant on others to take care of that person - now that's where for me it would go quite too far.

I don't think boy-ricky is selfish (Well I don't know him in person, so who am I to judge anyways) - he and his partner have chosen a lifestyle and try to live it.

Well it's not my thing - as I'm neither AB (I'm DL only) nor gay - but so what? they don't harm anyone with it. And if it makes THEM happy - perfect.

if their relationship one day should fall apart (I don't hope so) - then I guess both will have to deal with the situation.

I don't think ricky is disabled or NEEDS a caregiver to "stay alive" - so where's the selfish part there?

For me my DL-part is part fetish (read: sexual) part just "security"-feeling and part "i don't know" ;) - I often would love to be wearing more often - daily ... but only when I "feel" like it.

However I don't feel like making it kind of "public" (work, friends...) just to be able to live out my kink-desires.

Living in diapers 24-7-365 can easly be done even for those who are not truely incontenent, I know I have done it for over 5 years. IT is however not cheap, as disposable adult diapers can cost up to $900 a month depending on what brand you use and how many diapers you use in 24 hours.

I am no longer wearing diapers 24-7-365 due to the cost of the diapers, but I will tell you this, it was not easy to re-potty train myself after de-potty training myself.

It took close to 2 years to become completely incontinent again and I anjoyed it for 3 years befor the cost of the diapers got so high I had to rethink what I wanted out of life.

It took another year to re-potty train myself to the point I can now control my bladder most of the time and can keep from messing my pants IF I get to a restroom within a couple of minutes of getting the need to shit.

I would gladly go back to wearing diapers 24-7-365 if I did not have to worry about the cost of the diapers.

Deliberately handicapping yourself on any level is a form of self-mutilation. Granted, making yourself incontinent is not on the same plane as "untraining" walking, but it raises some of the same red flags. Clearly this runs deeper than "just for fun" or "because I can"--you're changing your entire lifestyle, and you don't do that just for kicks.

Why do you want to be incontinent? What do you hope to get from your incontinence that you don't have right now? Could you get that result by voluntarily wetting your diaper, or does this have to do with something besides wetting diapers?

What also bothers me is the "it's okay if you aren't harming others" mentality. It's unbelievable how much self-abuse people will put up with. As I said the "untraining walking" topic, how can we expect people to behave ethically toward other people but not care what they do to themselves? If everyone deserves respect, and you are a person, then you are violating human rights when you harm yourself. We stress "treating others as we would treat ourselves." What does that mean when we abuse ourselves? Syllogistically, we should treat ourselves as we would treat others. Would you make another person incontinent if he or she asked you to?

Deliberately handicapping yourself on any level is a form of self-mutilation. Granted, making yourself incontinent is not on the same plane as "untraining" walking, but it raises some of the same red flags. Clearly this runs deeper than "just for fun" or "because I can"--you're changing your entire lifestyle, and you don't do that just for kicks.

Why do you want to be incontinent? What do you hope to get from your incontinence that you don't have right now? Could you get that result by voluntarily wetting your diaper, or does this have to do with something besides wetting diapers?

It is deeper than diapers. you are right, its not just for kicks. What it does do is allow me to be more the lil boy and the diaper help me. I expect that if i ever wanted re potty train myself i could.

...I don’t spend every moment waiting for myself to pee. Usually I never think about it even when its happening. I’m just generally happy now. I wake up with a wet diaper and I’m happy even though its heavy, and the leg gathers on the plastic pants irritate me to no end. I hate the smell of the diaper pail but I won’t stop using it. (I do clean it but you know how it is.)

I enjoy walking around with a diaper between my legs. It feel so right and natural I can’t explain it.

I really don’t know how to explain it but this is who I am. I like to wear diapers and wet myself.

Thats me too. I dont even notice most times unless i have a couple beer berries cause then i pee way lots!!!!!

I really like being in my diaper, especially if its way soggy and droopy! Daddy likes that too!

What also bothers me is the "it's okay if you aren't harming others" mentality. It's unbelievable how much self-abuse people will put up with. As I said the "untraining walking" topic, how can we expect people to behave ethically toward other people but not care what they do to themselves? If everyone deserves respect, and you are a person, then you are violating human rights when you harm yourself. We stress "treating others as we would treat ourselves." What does that mean when we abuse ourselves? Syllogistically, we should treat ourselves as we would treat others. Would you make another person incontinent if he or she asked you to?

I agree with Aleia’s points. I’m daddy but so fare as a relationship goes this fetish is just that for me it’s not a lifestyle. I know a lot of people will strongly disagree with some of the things I’m going to say but there just my opinion. To make your self incontinent and be a baby 24/7 has some parallel lines to other disorders. For one thing you create a very codependent relationship and most shrinks will tell you that’s not good. Most relationships have some degree of codependency to them but being very codependent is rather unhealthy. A healthy relationship should be 50/50. If you are being taken care of 24/7 and having someone make most of your decisions for you then how can you expect to contribute on an equal level emotionally. I’ve been in relationships like this that were not AB/DL as the caretaker. At first you feel great. You feel like your important as a person because someone needs you and wants you. So you give and support. Over time you find that you are the mane person giving and making sacrifices to accommodate what the other person needs an wants and your not getting what you need. Another thing is being a baby 24/7 takes you out of the reality of the real world. Much like a drug addict or alcoholic runs from feelings and responsibilities so to dose a 24/7 adult baby. I think a lot of us hear lost our childhood, I know I did but you will find you can’t hide from life. I tried to hide in a bottle for a number of years, it did not work very well so I gave that up. If you’re a mentally sound adult and you have someone making all your chouses for you thin your hiding or maybe incarcerated. Each to there own I guess but as I role this around in my head a bit it’s a little troubling for me. Its just not something I would want to do 24/7 with someone. It sounds like great fun as a part time thing but I don’t think I would get what I needed out of a relationship if was all the time. I don’t want any one to feel like I’m attacking them. If that’s your thing and it works for you then good. As long as no one gets hurt and if you have kids you keep it between you and your partner.

Hi

You have raised some good points. For you then it would not be good to pursue this activity to the same extent as me and my daddy(partner).

I would like to address a couple of things you point to.

The first being relationships being 50/50. No relationship is ever 50/50. there is always a power/contribution imbalance. Relationships succeed because they meet each others needs. Even bad relationships continue as one or the other requires or desires it too. No relationship ever contributes 50/50 on emotional scales. I would suggest the the bulk of marriages/unions in this world do not.

So what is it my Daddy and me want and have and what do each of us get out of it. For me i get a Daddy that wants to look after me, be a Daddy and gets a thrill out of keeping me in diapers and treating me as a kid. I want a daddy and i want to be that kid. we both get what we want and or need.

Next it is impossible to be a baby 24/7. That is a fantasy. Only an extreme few people would be able to be that way. I am Daddy/s toddler and his 10 yr old boy and sometimes i have to be a big boy. I manage and so does he.

Being incontinent is not a a disorder, choosing to be so is not a disorder. It maybe something society as a whole would find strange but emotionally for me i am more than okay.

As to having a Daddy making choices for me, its not unlike many marriages. If i really dont want something then its not likely to be forced on me. The difference is between someone making informed choices on your behalf, ie they know my limits and what i like and dont like and someone forcing me.

In our case i have an income and soon i wont have to be outside. I contribute both financially and emotionally to our relationship and i do it in a poopy and wet diaper all the time.

I am not some crazy or depressed individual looking to latch onto some daddy. I operate extremely well in the Big Boy world. I dont wish to be in that big boy world however. I never have wanted that despite my success in it. I have developed very good coping skills as its only the last two years i have been able to be who i am. When i am in that big boy world i think of myself as a lil kid pretending to be there. Its how i cope i expect. Its how i manage this response.

Infantilism is not like alcohol or drug addiction. Those are things people do to cope. marginalised people tend to have higher rates of those addictions, aboriginal people, african americans, gays and trans people as examples. They have higher rates of depression, smoke and suicide. You can imagine the pressures on them to accept the norm and see themselves as less a human being in North American culture.

I am not someone that fits the so called norm. I see myself as a kid and and a baby. I want and need that. I am not being irresponsible, i am being who i am for what ever reason i am this way.

Finally i want to thank you for your post. It has allowed me to try to explain this beyond what to many is a flight of fantasy. Its my reality and not a fetish.

I agree with Aleia’s points. I’m daddy but so fare as a relationship goes this fetish is just that for me it’s not a lifestyle. I know a lot of people will strongly disagree with some of the things I’m going to say but there just my opinion. To make your self incontinent and be a baby 24/7 has some parallel lines to other disorders. For one thing you create a very codependent relationship and most shrinks will tell you that’s not good. Most relationships have some degree of codependency to them but being very codependent is rather unhealthy. A healthy relationship should be 50/50. If you are being taken care of 24/7 and having someone make most of your decisions for you then how can you expect to contribute on an equal level emotionally. I’ve been in relationships like this that were not AB/DL as the caretaker. At first you feel great. You feel like your important as a person because someone needs you and wants you. So you give and support. Over time you find that you are the mane person giving and making sacrifices to accommodate what the other person needs an wants and your not getting what you need. Another thing is being a baby 24/7 takes you out of the reality of the real world. Much like a drug addict or alcoholic runs from feelings and responsibilities so to dose a 24/7 adult baby. I think a lot of us hear lost our childhood, I know I did but you will find you can’t hide from life. I tried to hide in a bottle for a number of years, it did not work very well so I gave that up. If you’re a mentally sound adult and you have someone making all your chouses for you thin your hiding or maybe incarcerated. Each to there own I guess but as I role this around in my head a bit it’s a little troubling for me. Its just not something I would want to do 24/7 with someone. It sounds like great fun as a part time thing but I don’t think I would get what I needed out of a relationship if was all the time. I don’t want any one to feel like I’m attacking them. If that’s your thing and it works for you then good. As long as no one gets hurt and if you have kids you keep it between you and your partner.

Shame on you or you're daddy, boy ricky! I see that you have made many posts well after midnight! Babies need a lot of sleep and unless you were up for a 2am feeding or to have your diaper changed in the middle of the night, why aren't you asleep in your crib? Either your daddy needs to pay more attention to his baby's sleep needs or you were a naughty baby and sneaked out of your crib when you were supposed to be asleep! LOL!

Shame on you or you're daddy, boy ricky! I see that you have made many posts well after midnight! Babies need a lot of sleep and unless you were up for a 2am feeding or to have your diaper changed in the middle of the night, why aren't you asleep in your crib? Either your daddy needs to pay more attention to his baby's sleep needs or you were a naughty baby and sneaked out of your crib when you were supposed to be asleep! LOL!

Daddy is out of town on business so i was up way late. I forgot what time it was. oh oh.