LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Use Your Diapers For Their Intended Purpose?

Guest sissylucy

same for me i guess.....

Its almost as if i'm wet the moment i get a new nappy on!

and well as for #2 if i'm in my nappy and i need to go.... yeah i use them... but i don't go out of my way to make sure i'm in my nappy for it.... I don't really like cleaning up....

Giggles

Lucy

I enjoy going #1 the most. The feeling of the diaper expanding and getting warmer is the greatest. When I put myself in my diaper I anticipate filling it with pee. As for #2, i'm with Lucy, if I have to go then I let it go, but I don't like the clean up. However I do like the feeling of the solid weight falling into the diaper and the dirty feeling of knowing what's back there. Also it's hard for me to relax enough to let a poop go when not on the toilet. I occasionally use a suppository to help get things moving. So, #1 primarily and #2 every now and then.

I enjoy going #1 the most. The feeling of the diaper expanding and getting warmer is the greatest. When I put myself in my diaper I anticipate filling it with pee. As for #2, i'm with Lucy, if I have to go then I let it go, but I don't like the clean up. However I do like the feeling of the solid weight falling into the diaper and the dirty feeling of knowing what's back there. Also it's hard for me to relax enough to let a poop go when not on the toilet. I occasionally use a suppository to help get things moving. So, #1 primarily and #2 every now and then.

Pretty much the exact same for me. I pee in mine all the time. Pooping is a struggle and I do not like the clean up, but sometimes if I really have to go i'll let er rip so to speak.

so #1 all the time

#2 rarely

Yes I do use them for their intended purpose, it would be a waste to put them on and not use them at all.....

I like others have said mostly use them for #1 and if I have to go bad enough and am wearing will do #2 in them as well.

well by now my answer it a little bit of a cleshay (a prizze to any one who works out what I ment to type, lol)

but yes I use them for #1almost every time I put one on and like to do so most of the time ^_^

I have gone #2 and I guess there is part of it I like but over all the fact I find it hard to go and the nastyness of the clean up mean it is not appeling to me so I can count the number of times I have done it with grate ease.

Yes I do use them for their intended purpose, it would be a waste to put them on and not use them at all.....

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I don't use them for their "intended purpose", but in my opinion, they are hardly wasted. The manner in which they are used by my occasional mommy and I delivers so much pleasure and total bliss to me that there is no way I would consider them wasted if I don't partake in some sort of excretory function in them. ;)

I use diapers for their intendent No1. Purpose...

I love peeing in them - it feels great and I find it to be very practical.

but I absolutely try to AVOID #2 business ... I hate to mess my diapers... I rarely do so, when I wear one and am far from a toilet and just can't hold it any longer... but I don't like the feel of it, I don't like the smell and I hate the cleanup part.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I don't use them for their "intended purpose", but in my opinion, they are hardly wasted. The manner in which they are used by my occasional mommy and I delivers so much pleasure and total bliss to me that there is no way I would consider them wasted if I don't partake in some sort of excretory function in them. ;)

But, if you have to go potty, do you take it off? I don't really like pooping in my diapie, but it's easier to just let it go than to take it off and try to salvage the tabs, and then if it's wet, the pee is ice cold afterwards....just too much of a hassle for me. I certainly don't go out of my way to poop in a diapie, but if it's there.... And, clean up isn't that bad. 4 wipes MAX for me, and that's with the slimey stuff.

But, if you have to go potty, do you take it off?

Howzit Knuxie...you live around one of my favorite vacation cities to visit!

As for having to excrete some bodily wastes into a diaper, well, I'm never actually in one long enough to ever have to worry about that. A diaper, for me and the surrogate mommy who visits me occasionally, is part of the "wardrobe", so to say, of the role-playing we engage in. It is an integral part of a sensual play we are an actor and actress in and ultimately, a means to an end for both of us. To "potty" into one never comes into play.

Now in the event I really did have to go, the diaper would come off, and put back on, unsoiled.

Oh heck yea,

I always wet in them when I have them on, and once in a while I like to poop in them. I have my own apartment, so I just hope in the shower when I'm ready to clean up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Despite the name, I don't like to poo in my diapers. 99% of the time I just pee but there have been occasions when curiosity got the better of me and well; I made a mess. I've even tried some of the "Alternative Mess" ideas involving ripe bananas but they were hardly worth the effort.

Perhaps if I didn't have to clean up the mess myself, I might be more willing to try it but since Hubby isn't into the diaper thing so much and the mess part would put him over the edge, I dare not ask.

Personally, like so many of the others, I find even trying to mess to be a bit of a challenge. Guess our Moms did a really good job with our potty training. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I use disposable diapers for their intended purpose and have no trouble letting it just happen. It's convenient, comforting, comfortable, and wetting and messing both feel wonderful. I just give up all control just as soon as I am put in a diaper.

I actually prefer my diapers dry, which seems pretty unusual in AB/DL circles, but I will wet on occasion when it's convenient do do so. I don't stay in a wet diaper very long, though.

As for #2, I had that horrible Norovirus a few years back, and that's the only time I've used diapers for #2 since I was a toddler, and boy was I glad I had them! It was either in the diapers or on the floor! Yeeechh. I know, I know, TMI. :doctor:

I practically become incontinent for wetting when I am in diapers, I pretty much wet freely in them. Messing I have to be in the right mood, and it is very occasional, couple times a year.