LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advisory Board - Taking Nominations

DailyDi

I have decided it is time to create an Advisory Board here on Daily Diapers to help make decisions that affect the community as a whole, as well as rules and features here on the site. The board should reflect the membership, so I will be looking for candidates for the following Diapolitcal Parties, with each party having a seat on the board. Elections will be held yearly after a board is seated; and seated members can always run for re-election.

Diapolitical Parties:

Adult Babies

Diaper Lovers

Incontinence

Parents (Mommies and Daddies)

Gay and Lesbian

Transgender

Teens (18 and 19)

Webmasters of other sites

Female

To nominate yourself, simply reply to this post with the board position you would like to fill (you can't run for multiple positions.) Since this is a service position I will not accept third-party nominations, so if you think someone belongs on the board don't post it here, but encourage them to nominate themselves. When nominations seem complete, elections will be held, and all registered members will be able to vote for each position.

Accepted Nominations:

Adult Babies: Boy Ricky, diaperwearntigger, Repaid1, babyfett

Diaper Lovers: Baby Pikachu, Three Rivers, Bri Guy

Teens: Baby Brad, Restlessfox,

Transgender: lynniehyde, Diapered_Witch

Parents: Adam

Incont: radioman, diapered peter, diamondback6881

Webmasters: babyjunioruk, Aboy

Bedwetters: Langtab

Female: jenniebear, Angela Bauer

I have decided it is time to create an Advisory Board here on Daily Diapers to help make decisions that affect the community as a whole, as well as rules and features here on the site. The board should reflect the membership, so I will be looking for candidates for the following Diapolitcal Parties, with each party having a seat on the board. Elections will be held yearly after a board is seated; and seated members can always run for re-election.

Diapolitical Parties:

Adult Babies

Diaper Lovers

Incontinence

Gay and Lesbian

Transgender

Teens (18 and 19)

To nominate yourself, simply reply to this post with the board position you would like to fill (you can't run for multiple positions.) Since this is a service position I will not accept third-party nominations, so if you think someone belongs on the board don't post it here, but encourage them to nominate themselves. When nominations seem complete, elections will be held, and all registered members will be able to vote for each position.

This is way way awesome!!!! I think this is the biggest thing to happen in our community for a long time. Thank you to the baby who emailed me to say hurry up Ricky!

I would like to be nominated for the Adult Baby place i think cause im not really old enough for the other places. And this is by far my most favourite place to talk to people. And im a diaper pro on DD (Don't tell Daddy cause he will laugh cause my diaper leaks lots when Daddy doesn't do it for me)

DD you are awesome and this is way cool.

Diapolitical Parties:

Adult Babies

Diaper Lovers

Incontinence

Gay and Lesbian

Transgender

Teens (18 and 19)

Accepted Nominations:

Adult Babies: Boy Ricky

I submit myself as a nominee in the Transgendered classification.

I think this is a terrific idea. We have a wonderful forum of knowlegeable people here now and the time is right. Let's do it. It's gonna be a tough call when polling begins. I just hope there's no hurt feelings with all this.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I nominate myself for the Adult Baby position.... I feel that we should have possibly two AB positions, one male and one female. I think females should be able to have someone to go to that they may feel more comfortable speaking to about issues in the chatroom. I love my AB boy friends, DL boy friends, and da daddies.... however, I feel that us females get the biggest blunt of harrassment on the boards, and I think that if they see a female there to suppor them, they may want to hang around more often.....with that said... maybe also have 2 for Parents... a mommy and a daddy....

Good luck Daily Di.... its a big step and decision....and responsibility...but one that I think is far overdue

I nominate myself for the Adult Baby position.... I feel that we should have possibly two AB positions, one male and one female. I think females should be able to have someone to go to that they may feel more comfortable speaking to about issues in the chatroom. I love my AB boy friends, DL boy friends, and da daddies.... however, I feel that us females get the biggest blunt of harrassment on the boards, and I think that if they see a female there to suppor them, they may want to hang around more often.....with that said... maybe also have 2 for Parents... a mommy and a daddy....

Good luck Daily Di.... its a big step and decision....and responsibility...but one that I think is far overdue

I agree that there should be one AB represent the girls and one for the boys.

I would like to nominate myself for adult baby :P

because with running my ab site for over 6 years and everyone who supported me

and would be great to be nominated :D

While I would be glad to take your nomination for AB... as an established AB/DL webmaster I personally would encourage you to run for the webmasters position.

ill nominate myself for the 'incontinence' position. just one question, is there only going to be one person per catagorey?

i think it was mentioned one male, one female but not 100% sure on that. Any i think one of each for each position sounds a good idea.

I'd like to nominate myself for transgender.

I will not let my "out and proud" attitudes get in the way of fulfilling this position appropriately.

I know I tend to voice my opinions loud, but I really never mean any insult.