LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advisory Board - Taking Nominations

DailyDi

I've been watching the thread and am curious about what exactly the advisory board would be doing.

I have a great interest in helping to make the community stronger. I often search for creative ideas to present in my own blog that will offer support to those who may be seeking out ab/dl resources. I also link here to Daily Diapers because I have found it to be the strongest and most supportive ab/dl site online today.

As a member of the BDSM lifestyle, I continually strive to educate and strengthen the understanding between the BDSM and ab/dl communities. I feel that while not all ab/dl’s have an interest in BDSM, there is a significant number of U/us who are BDSM lifestylers. I would like to see U/us able to express ourselves as ab/dl’s in the BDSM community, a community that already embraces a wide variety of behaviors and fetishes, without the stigma that being ab/dl seems to hold.

Most importantly I feel that being ab/dl is about more then wearing diapers and/or acting childlike. While they are key factors in bringing many of U/us to places like Daily Diapers, there is more W/we can and do offer one another, especially when W/we work together.

W/we are members of a small, but continually growing community with a varied set of interests, concerns and motives. In the last eight years, I've watched the number of women in the community increase significantly. Because of this increase I feel it’s important to have the female members of the community represented.

If serving on the board would allow me the chance to contribute to the community in an even more impactful way, I would welcome the opportunity.

I would like to be considered for the Female Diapolitical Position on the Daily Diapers Advisory Board.

Sincerely,

Jennie

The nominations I second:

Adult Baby (male) position: ricky

Adult Baby (female) position: I can't decide between tigger and jennie so I'll say either/both

Teens: brad or restlessfox

Daddy: Adam

Transgender: diapered_witch

Incontinence: peter

Webmaster and Diaper Lover positions - after reviewing the topic, I have no vote thusfar.

I have a question though - the Transgender category..

I know there aren't many FTM's (female-to-male) as compared to MTF's (male-to-female), especially not on DD... HOWEVER I think it's important to hear both sides of TG/TS, the female side (MTF) as well as the male side (FTM) as in, getting both sides of the TG/TS perspective (since the transition process and some issues in the transgender community are different for MTF's and FTM's).

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

Take care,

- C.J.

I have a question though - the Transgender category..

I know there aren't many FTM's (female-to-male) as compared to MTF's (male-to-female), especially not on DD... HOWEVER I think it's important to hear both sides of TG/TS, the female side (MTF) as well as the male side (FTM) as in, getting both sides of the TG/TS perspective (since the transition process and some issues in the transgender community are different for MTF's and FTM's).

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

I think this is a spiftastic idea. When many people think of transgender they tend to think of MtF so I think getting input and the perspective of FtM as well would be a valuable asset to the panel.

Not runnin' against tigger moogies ........ :)

The way i understood it was the Female position was a seperate catagory from that of ab.......which is the catagory tiggs is nominated in.......i do not wish to run in the ab catagory as i don't always think of myself as an ab....if this is not the case....i would have to pull my nomination....

the ab candidates are all awesome and involved members of Daily Diapers...that's going to be a tough catagory to decide ... best wishes to those who are running...

DD could you explain the Female catagory one more time? Is that a female for each catagory or a female catagory in itself?

o and :P at bel!

I can't say I've been particularly active on this board in the past, but I care about the community and would like to be a part of something like this. I nominate myself for the 'Webmasters of Other Websites' category, not as a true owner/administrator of my site, but as a moderator who single-handedly governs his forum in the unexplained absence of its real owner/administrator.

My forum:

www.ABDLForums.com

(I have the same username there)

She was never on it as I hadn't gotten around to updating it. Just did if I missed anyone, please let me know.

Added a Bedwetters position

Thinking about opening Webmasters position to allow all webmasters to vote on community issues affecting more than this site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...