LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Publicly Embarrassed As A Sissy-girl

slave-wendy

i had MANY embarrassing diaper moments when i was a child. For part of my boyhood, i was raised by a Lady (not related to me) who took me out in public dressed as a Girl. She also dressed me younger than my age. As an 8-year-old boy, i was taken out in public in clothes appropriate for a 6-year-old girl. This Lady (i will call Her my 'Auntie') would not let me use the Girls' lavatory or the Ladies' bathroom while i was dressed as a Girl, because She did not want me to see any actual Girls in their underwear or undressed. So, when She took me outside on long trips as a Girl, i had to wear diapers under my skirt. On several occasions, there were accidents.

Auntie liked to make me wear white or pastel colours. She also fed me a lot of vitamin B-12, which made my urine turn bright golden yellow. Whenever i had an accident in public, EVERYBODY knew it: suddenly the "girl" in the white communion dress had a bright golden stain on the front of "her" skirt!

It was VERY embarrassing for me to wet my diapers in public while dressed as a Girl, and even more embarrassing because when people saw me wetting myself i didn't know if they thought i really was a Girl wetting herself or whether they knew i was a boy in a dress wetting HIMself!

Before i tell you my most embarrassing diaper moment, i need to set up the backstory.

i sometimes have genuine incontinence problems, but these are usually the unexpected after-effects of fetish play. i will take laxatives and diuretics before a scene (to render myself genuinely incontinent) but sometimes i remain incontinent for a few days afterward.

my fetish self is a little girl, but i am physically a very large adult male. i have trouble finding adult-size diapers that are big enough to fit me. i yearn to wear those beautiful pink training panties for little girls -- the ones with Disney princesses on them -- but i can't fit into such a tiny garment.

i have invented something for myself that i call "sissy diapers". i buy a pack of those little-girl training pants, and then i cut one open at the side seams. i butterfly it, and i apply rubber cement to the inside of the training pants. Then i glue it to the OUTSIDE of the crotch of a pair of adult-size diapers. This way, i'm wearing diapers that fit me but the crotch section of my diaper is made of cute pink sissy-girl training pants.

i buy most of my (adult male) clothing at a nearby department store. The department store has four separate clothing departments: men's clothes, women's clothes, boys' and girls' clothes are all four separate departments. Now here's the kicker: the MEN's bathroom is located at the far end of the GIRLS' clothing department. This is intentional. Think about what would happen if the men's bathroom was actually in the men's clothing department. Some guy would take a nice expensive suit off the rack, then he would step into the men's room. In the toilet stall, he could stuff the suit inside his own clothes, then walk out without paying for it. The way the store is arranged -- with the men's bathroom at the far end of the girls' department -- makes more sense for the store. A man can't take merchandise from the men's department into the girls' department (where the men's toilet is) unless he's already paid for it.

Okay, now I'll tell you my embarrassing moment. i was wearing my sissy diapers under my clothes when i went to the department store to buy a suit. While i was in the men's department, i felt my bowels lurch and i knew i was going to start shitting VERY soon. On this particular occasion, i didn't want to shit myself in public, so i put down the suit i was holding and i walked real fast towards the Girls' clothing department. This was around noon on a school day, so i figured there wouldn't be any children in the store.

i said that the men's bathroom is at the FAR end of the Girls' department. The Girls' clothes that get purchased regularly -- panties, socks, school clothes, jeans -- are all at the front of the department. Way off in the back (near the men's bathroom) are the Girls' clothes that don't get purchased very often: Communion dresses, Easter dresses, frilly party frocks with ruffles and petticoats. my fetish self would love to linger in that section, but right this particular minute i was on the brink of shitting myself, so i didn't stop to smell the petticoats.

There was a rack of frilly pink flower-girl baby-doll nighties (in little-Girl sizes) up against the back wall. i'd been here before, so i knew the men's bathroom was right behind those baby-doll nighties. i was just on the verge of starting to shit myself, and didn't know if i'd get to the toilet in time. i could tell that i was all alone in the Girls' clothing department (because this was a school day), and nobody was there to see me. To save a few seconds, as i stepped behind the rack of baby-doll nighties, i unfastened my belt and started to pull down my trousers.

Well, standing behind the rack of nighties was a Woman, about 35 years old, with a Girl about seven years old! They both saw me, and i was so shocked i stopped walking and stood there ... with my pants down, revealing a big white pair of diapers underneath ... and a little teeny pair of pink girly training pants OVER the diapers, glued to the crotch of the diapers. Oops!

The Woman stood there with Her mouth open, shocked. i was afraid that i might have frightened the Girl, but She just laughed and pointed right at my crotch. "Look, Mommy!" She yelled, loud enough for the whole store to hear. "That man is wearing Girly diapers!"

At that instant, i shit myself ... inside my diapers. Because i'd kept my diapers on, the Woman and Her daughter did NOT see my "naughty parts".

i managed to waddle into the men's bathroom with my diapers full of liquid shit. All the time i was in the bathroom stall, i expected the cops to break in. Fortunately, nobody bothered me. By the time i cleaned up and left, the Woman and the Girl were gone.

i went back to the men's department, took the suit i wanted, and paid for it. After i paid for it, the Saleslady smiled at me and asked: "Are you the man who wears Girly diapers?"

alllllright...

I'm not sure if I should reply - but to hell with it - I would do it anyways ... so here it comes.

The story-part of your "auntie" and you are, if they're true, rather "scary" - how the fuck would someone be able to "get through" with this - I mean you had to go to public school? You had relatives?? friends? anything?

It's called child-abuse - and public humiliation in that way is quite beyond "legal".

maybe think about sueing her ass.

whatever..

but now to the other part, the shopping-mall...

Diapers or no Diapers - offense or no offense - goddam'it why do you have to pull down YOUR PANTS inside a public area of a stroe (if you believe you're alone or not doesn't really matter) - especially in a shop which sells childrens cloth?

After all you have a diaper on - so use it for what it's worth - but skip the public partial strip.

You can say whatever you want about checking if no one sees or such - but it remains a public area.

So you say you didn't want to shit yourself? then why the whole thing? why not make it to the toilet? diuretics my ass, but no matter how much you take - unless you walk into a store just after having administered a 1,5l (half gallon) enema, you will be able to hold it off for a few more seconds.

and if not - it's not like "everything will splurt out off you" - maybe you'll soil your diapers a little on the go, but if you try you should make it to the toilet.

or if not, just do it in the diaper without the pants down part.... leaking?? eh? what?? would you leak your liquid stool on the floor then?, and without cleaning the area of the leg-gathers where the shit would have spilled out just pull back up your pants and go to the toilet?

doesn't make a hell lot of difference - if you leak you gonna get real dirty. Besides - if you prefer to shit the floor I think you're a nasty bastard leaving THAT to the cleaner... your pants are YOUR PANTS - I don't give a shit if they're messy - but "voiding" in public from a grown up man?

Or let me put this different: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A BOWEL INCONTINENT PERSON (maybe with added IBS), to PULL DOWN HIS/HERS PANTS in a PUBLIC PLACE??? I guess I can savely say "NO YOU HAVE NOT".

if you take your sexual practices so far, then afterwards - have the modesty to put on some plastic pants if you fear leaks...

BUT STOP That fucked up behaviour.

I'm glad the cops didn't bust you - no not for you - but it would have given the newscrews another opportunity to lable anyone with a diaper a crazy fucker.

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO something LIKE THAT.

If my writing here is offensive or "over the edge" - fine - kick me out of that board... I don't give a rats ass about it.

but reading something like that makes me rather upset.

it's another it's all true fantasy story.

And they are wrong about why the toilets are where they are in deaprtment stores. They are placed at the back so that you have to pass as many items as possible to get to them.

These it's all "true" stories are what give us all a bad name, well that and people like taz. Total fruitloops the lot of em.

Slave-Wendy... If there is even a sliver of truth in your story you need some serious help. It's pulling stunts like that that make it downright shameful for me to be an AB. It's an unwritten AB rule to not force your AB-ness on unwilling participants (Or put yourself in a position to... Same difference.)

You way crossed the line buddy.

To be honest, I'm not sure how to respond to this? It's sickening, in some ways it's just assinine... Whisky tango foxtrot? It is acts like these that give us all a bad name, AB, DL, and even incontinent people to some... acts like these degrade us all. One act like this can kill a DECADE of progress.

Whenever someone asks me why I'm not more open about being an AB, I'll link them to this topic as an example of what we should NOT be, and why I can't be open.

As to the OP... PLEASE, for the love of $deity, if you really were abused like that and it drives you to do things like that, get some HELP!

I have to agree. :angry:

A very stupid thing to do. Thats what the diaper is for.

God knows I have had my share of accidents. I am truely incon and I would NEVER

dream of going into the KIDS section of any store and then pulling down my pants

to expose my diaper while taking a crap.

I dont go out of my way to hide the fact I HAVE to wear diapers, but I would never

do anything to involve a child. I would have no simpathy for you if there had been

cops waiting for you.... :giljotiini:

I have to agree. :angry:

A very stupid thing to do. Thats what the diaper is for.

God knows I have had my share of accidents. I am truely incon and I would NEVER

dream of going into the KIDS section of any store and then pulling down my pants

to expose my diaper while taking a crap.

I dont go out of my way to hide the fact I HAVE to wear diapers, but I would never

do anything to involve a child. I would have no simpathy for you if there had been

cops waiting for you.... :giljotiini:

That way dumb to do.

I'm gonna have to agree.

I can't imagine putting on a diaper and being all that worried about messing it. It's gonna do it's job!

It's one thing if people can figure out you've got one on, it's a whole nother to go pulling your pants down. AND you're in kids clothes, behind crap, with a mom and kid looking at you, in diapers decorated for girls. C'mon, are you trying to make everyone on this whole site look bad?!

There's just a lot wrong, I feel dirty having read it.

If this was not so laughable, it would be truly a watershed moment. I doubt that this episode ever happened. It lives on in the fantasies of one of our fellow travelers. They just want to vent their feelings on like minds (if there are any), and see if it gets a reaction. It has. But, that doesn't make them a bad person. Unless, they hit the headlines. If they do, at least it's not a pedophiliac reference. Maybe, public indecency. If that, even.

This is purely a fantasy scenario. I have seen numerous stories like this in my more than 30 years of ABDL awareness. Not to say, that it couldn't have happened. But if you want my opinion...it's BS. Sure, I have accidents, when out and about. They just happen. I always try to beat a hasty retreat when this occurs. However, last October, I was visiting with my friend Sissy Tami and a few other friends at "Hooters" in Tempe, AZ and we went to a "Rocky Horror Show" presentation after supper. While waiting for the show to start, I uncontrollably messed my diapers and plastic lined rhumba panties. Since I was not the driver, I had to stick around for the show. With poop in my panties.

I have had this happen before, in my first meeting with Tami at "Hooter's" in Tempe. I think the staff there is spiking the clam chowder I love so much, with a laxative. I hope they had as much fun making it as I did pooping it...

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Im sorry to say but im of the same opinion as a lot of you here and say that this "story" in my eyes is waaay to far fetched to be true and if it is true, then me persoanlly bearing in mind I AM doubly incointinent 24/7 and as such have to wear nappies/diapers, there are times believe me when ive been out wearing that Ive felt myself start to poop and made a dash for the toilets in a vain attrempt to make it that 9 times outta 10 is a complete waste of time. However Id sooner do that and not make it and have to leave the store to head home and change in a dirty nappy than I would undo my trousers in the store itself to save a few seconds or not, even more so if I knew like yourself I was wearing an adapted nappy that was blatently sissified.

Not a good choice there im afriad

just my 2 cents worth

Inco

However Id sooner do that and not make it and have to leave the store to head home and change in a dirty nappy than I would undo my trousers in the store itself to save a few seconds or not, even more so if I knew like yourself I was wearing an adapted nappy that was blatently sissified.

I'd just use my diaper, and head to the batrhoom to get changed. I did bring extras!