LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best V-day Present Ever

DL_Rook

I just got the best present I have ever been given last night. I recently told my girlfriend about my diaper loving side and to my surprise she was actually ok with it! Not only that, but she even went on this site and researched the lifestyle. While we were talking about it I mentioned I've never tried Bambinos. A few days later she let it slip that she ordered me some for valentimes day! How awesome is this woman? I know this post is a little random but I'm just so happy, I had to tell someone. It's such a relief to finally tell someone in person, if you haven't done it yet I hope you get the chance. God I love that woman!

Not random at all! How great is that! Write back and tell us how your relationship continues as you each explore this 'Bambino' experience!!

You are just TOO lucky! I hope you don't forget to do something REALLY nice for your gf!

:P i was s blowen away by the present my wofe got me for valentines day. first she came home from work and put me in a fresh diaper, cause the one she put on me in the morning was really wet. then she took me out to our barn and gave me a mini horse. i was so happy i wet my diaper. she said to me bet you are glad i put that diaper on you. i said you are the best.

Not random at all! How great is that! Write back and tell us how your relationship continues as you each explore this 'Bambino' experience!!

You are just TOO lucky! I hope you don't forget to do something REALLY nice for your gf!

Her response is better than I could have ever dreamed. She is totally understanding, she asks questions about what I like and what I want her to do. We even joke about my fetish now, it feels sureal to me. But honestly she has already done the best thing I could ever ask for; just excepting me. I don't have to tell you what a relief it is to be able to wear around her when I want. It's like a huge weight has been taken of my shoulders. She was an amazing girlfreind before I told her all of this and now I'm speachless about how much I love her. My only fear is I'll burn her out on all this so I'm trying to pace tis whole thing, but ohter than that I couldn't be happier right now.