1. 1. What Should Bambino Make next?

• Double-Thick Diaper
    • Diapers with colored plastic backing
    • Diaper Doubler or Booster
    • GoodNight like product
    • Diaper Cover
    • Bed Pad
    • Other (reply with advice)

I agree with sir quacks a lot! Sometimes diapering is tough and a pullup would be easiest. but they just dont make that great of quality stuff.

thicker diapers would be awesome, but what I'd really like to see would be gender specific diapers, with a line of diapers designed to fit the female body. As a woman, my hips are wider than my waist, so when i wear a medium sized diaper, the top tapes overlap and the leg holes are usually too tight, the diaper is too big everywhere else, but I doubt I'd fit into a small.

• 3 weeks later...

I Agree with Square Duck and Tris. Bambino would be wise to put an 'Adult Baby Pull-up' on the market. I do think they will be doing this since I know we'd all be buying it. Guys and Gals, we all love everything they've done so far and we're all buying it too. I've spent several hundred dollars just this year with the Bottom Half Group, LLC. I'll bet many of you have also. I know many of us don't have much discretionary income but THIS IS INDISCRETIONARY SPENDING - we WANT it, Have to have it, even if we can't afford to keep Fruit Loops on the brakfast table.

I now wear the new Depend Men's Underwear every day as I've made a personal commitment to being in diapers all the time, these are easy to hide at work but I know I'm wearing it and I can wet it without anyone knowing. But I can't poop it and I can't flood it. I'll be making the move up to Bambino's Adult Baby Underewear/Pullups if they put one out on the market.

Things that I'd like in a pullup are #1 Unisex Feminine/ Babyish styling with a BOLD "Bambino" ABDL Label in the rear waistline (Depends is hard to see) so you could show it off if you decided to. Oh year, and scalloped waisbands sortof like a Poise panty but only cuter. Some pastel pink and blue in the color scheme, maybe a childish and/ or girlish print too. I'd pay dearly for that. #2 Put the absorbent material everywhere including the sides, not just "more where a man needs it" or "more where a woman needs it". We 'want it' everywhere! I need to flood my pullup and wet it more than a merely incontinent person since I'd rather wear it for ten or so hours - not just six. #3 Make it smell like baby powder even when it's full of urine. Has anyone noticed that Depends pullups actually smell so bad when wet that even ABDL's have to take them off 'cause they smell so bad?! I'm proud to smell of baby powder and I actually use a baby powder scented deodorant just for that reason. I get that ABDL High off the smell of a jar of baby powder to be truthful. #4 No wetness indicator - of course it's wet!!! #4 Worthy of pooping in. I want it to HOLD the bm in for awhile. I'm proud of that poop I've made, just like a baby is. I'm talking "Inner Cuffs" in a pull-up here.

My pennies worth, sincerely GlennDL

I agree with most here in that Bambino should use a pampers or baby diaper and make it in adult sizes by increasing its size proportionally - that means one tape each side - thickness and shape but only bigger.

DW, not everyone likes 'Hello Kitty', but diapers with that logo would be cute.

I vote for single tapes and hook & loop fastening and cloth-like outers:

- I know there are tonnes of people who say single tapes can't be done for adult-sized diapers, but I don't agree: I think that if the single tapes were scaled to be wide enough, and had the stretchy bit that modern pampers etc have, I think a snug fit could be achieved. One think to note is that, for their size, baby diapers are much more stretchy than adult diapers: I would love to try an adult diaper that was really stretchy!

- Hook and loop fastening works really well - the ones on modern Pampers and Huggies are quite remarkably strong, easy to use and are not sharp and scratchy like older velcro-like fastenings.

- I also know there are plenty of people who are against cloth-like diapers. I know at one stage I too was in that camp, but having used cloth-like Abri-wings and Tena-flex I've found they work well and let's face it, modern baby diapers have all been cloth-like for some time now: the next generation of ABDLs are going to want cloth-like.

So basically I'm saying that someone needs to examine the technology Pampers and Huggies use and see if a diaper built the same way by scaled up will be possible. It might not be possible now, but I expect the technology will filter into adult products over the next decade anyway, and at some point finding manufacturers of plastic sheeting and sticky tapes will be harder to source.

Tad.

PS - I'd not ask for thicker diapers: I've recently been trying Molicare Super Plus, and while not as thick as Abena Slip X-Plus, the fact the core wicks so much better means that ultimately they hold more without leaking. So don't go thicker, but do improve the wicking (and maybe more fluff on the sides for us side sleepers?

• 3 months later...

I Agree with Square Duck and Tris. Bambino would be wise to put an 'Adult Baby Pull-up' on the market.

Not according to the poll results. :P

Speaking of which, I love the fact that super thick is in the lead, that was my vote, I'd love to see one.

Also, I think that since they already have a GREAT "standard" version, if they did make second "thick" version, they should make it "over the top" thick, since if someone opts to buy the thick version, they obviously don't care about being descret, and they only care about being able to hold huge amounts! and swell up to crazy waddle proportions!

I currently only wear at night, and I usually use 1 or more quartro doublers and flood several times to achieve the feeling I'm looking for. unfortunately, the diaper wasn't designed to have this many doublers inside it, and it's usually too thick that it hangs over the leak guards and can feel weird with those pads rolling or moving around. If that extra stuffing was built into the diaper I think that problem would go away!

After we get the results of this poll, we should have a second poll asking about blending the 2 top choices together! Like if "single tape" takes second place to "thick diaper", ask "if Bambino were to come out with a THICK THICK super diaper version, would you rather have 1 tape or 2...

Either way, I'm a HUGE bambino fan/customer, and my suggestion to them (that wouldn't cost money in R&D) would be to update the landing area design. The "BABY" blocks aren't that nice looking, and even though it makes the diapers cuttier and more babyish, it makes them look like a cheap chineese gas station diaper, or one you'd get from a vending machine at a wayside. More tape designs would be a cheap way to boost sales, since it's prob just a matter of changing out a roll of preprinted tape on a production line.

Not according to the poll results. :P

More tape designs would be a cheap way to boost sales, since it's prob just a matter of changing out a roll of preprinted tape on a production line.

Also... this could possibly satisfy the (small) request for pink or other color diapers. A Pink Sissy landing tape with hearts or flowers added to the line of available tape designs might satisfy the people who want colors (without adding expensive dyed plastic, and changing the product design).

Do the people asking for pink sissy diapers agree?

I'd love to see a one-tape-per-side diaper, and/or one with a scent like that of Luvs. I'd also like to see them eventually come out with a cloth-like backing, eventually if I decide to go 24/7, there will be places where I won't want to advertise that I'm wearing.

I like the large one-tape idea if it could be made to work right :D which it likely can't because everyone is shaped a bit differently so it would be in the wrong place for somebody no matter where you put it :( Unattached tapes would fix that but would be a hassle, even for me- and I'm patient when it comes to getting my tapes just right :P

The one thing that would work and seems to be wanted by many is more side padding with good wicking to a main absorbency area for us side sleepers :wub: And while you can't get something for nothing the main reason I don't wear Bambinos more often is the price. They are good value for the money to be sure, but I rarely have the price of a case to spend on anything- even diapers :huh: !/3 or 1/4 case bagged lots might increase their sales ;)

I see a lot of people asking for different colors or prints. Adding a few of those would be easy to do though it would add to logistics and thus increase the price. Maybe these people would be willing to 'absorb' that extra cost :lol: and a few 'test' batches would show if the idea was viable. If not, they could just sell what's left and move on.

Whatever else happens keep the Bambinos and Classicos just as they are- don't make a defeat out of such an awesome victory!

Bettypooh

I'd love to see a one-tape-per-side diaper, and/or one with a scent like that of Luvs. I'd also like to see them eventually come out with a cloth-like backing, eventually if I decide to go 24/7, there will be places where I won't want to advertise that I'm wearing.

Holy crap I forgot about that! LUVS scent is ecstasy to me. I love to Luve Luvs because of their smell. *SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*.. mmmmmmmmmm..

I would love try Bamdino diaper but the price way to high for me special when can buy box 96 of normal adult diaper not ABDL for around 65 0r 20 dollars depend on the brand

I think if lower there price and increas the amout get than I would buy from them. Also I think a diaper with one tabs on each side would work if that made it right there alot of adult diaper now that are not ABDl related and they do it to me it awesome and it work perfect no leaks ether.

I voted other. So here is why

I think they should work on making better tapes. I know it's hard to work with plastic and tapes. But the only other thing turning me off from Bambino's price is the tapes. They really disappointed me.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thay First need to improve the tab system they hab. and bams are made by Sucure Med the makers of sucure X-Plus asnd sucure has a pullup style there isnt much difference between the sucrue X-Plus and the bams but the sucures hab a different front tape zone that says sucure X-plus on the front instead of the baby print and the sucures hab a blue linning in them that helps pull wetness away faster. anyway the bam department if sucure should try a Diaper that is thinker and has a print all over the diaper but it would be easyer for them to use something like butterflys and flowers and harts Ect. for the girls and boy prints for the boys what ever that would be and I would like for them to make it so the bottom of the back to where the tabs are to pull closer that would help more with leaks. I use bams most of the times but use the sucures when working or I hab to go to the doctor or someplace when the bams would not be a good Idea because of the baby print front tape zone. But A thicker diaper would be a real good Idea.

and BTW Tranqulity Makes a booster pad that is awesome and holds more than anyother booster I have ever seen they are the best booster on the market IMOHO use three and a bam or a sucure X-Plus and you can ware for hours but be warned they swell and it will get harder to walk :P