1. 1. What Should Bambino Make next?

• Double-Thick Diaper
    • Diapers with colored plastic backing
    • Diaper Doubler or Booster
    • GoodNight like product
    • Diaper Cover
    • Bed Pad
    • Other (reply with advice)

I would like to see the one tape, but i'm not actually sure just how well that would work. I'm fairly sure they made adult diapers with 2+ tapes on each side for a reason

• 2 weeks later...

I said i would like thicker diapers.. although i will admit i have yet to try the bambinos, thicker is always better.

Someone else mentioned this and i will too. I would loveto see a 'boys' and 'girls' line of designs, like many diapers and pull ups have for children. Princesses and flowers and pinks and purples for hte girls and blues and greens and cars and trucks for the boys, and then of course some generic gender neutral ones like the ones they have now, or teddy bears or stars and moons.

as and ab one of the things that is lacking are quality, thick, abosrbant diapers made in adult sizes but with lil baby designs on them.

also i understand these diapers are more expensive because of the time put into making them and thats cool, but is there some sort of 'frequent' buyers discount? for those of us who dont or can't buy a case at a time, but maybe like a buy ten get one bag free time thing... just a thought!!

• 7 months later...

i think the poll results speak for me! definitley thicker!

also why cant anyone seem to make a nappy that wont leak when i sleep on my side, im training myself to sleep on my back but it is a nuisance.

surely all it needs is some propper absorbant padding in the wings?

surely all it needs is some propper absorbant padding in the wings?

seems like it should be that simple. This is my vote. They just need to add padding to the sides... maybe more to the top? I've never bought from them, but am thinking about the all-white one just because of the re-tapeable feature. Sounds fun :).

Also, I don't like the one-tape idea. I don't think it'd keep it snug enough on me for my tastes, even if they were x2 the size.

Also, I don't like the one-tape idea

yea 1 tape is a realy bad idea, 2 or posibly even 3 tapes per side is the best plan.

sure it may not be "traditional" but in my book "traditional" usualy means out of date, shit and not worth the hastle

i have used 2 tape/side nappies since i went to university and they RULE one tape to secure the leg gathers and one to secure the waist band. it is great i never leak unless im sitting or lying and even then the only leaks are the back of the thigh or the small of the back (or my side if im sleping and the 2 tape design focouses on having the nappy fit best in 2 places the leg gathers (so helping to prevent leaks at the back of my thighs) and the waist (so helping to prevent leaks at the small of my back)

ofc more absorbancy would reduce these leaks quite a lot for up to 8 wets but i want to be able to go to a pub drink 10 pints and then go home without having to change!

that would require quite some upgrade to what is avalable atm!

I voted/asked for a goodnite style of garment. Personally I'd prefer plain white, but wouldn't mind something with 'big-boy' designs on them either. Also, I truely believe if something like a goodnite XXL or XXXL was available, the BHG could possibly market this in the adult incontinece market since there isn't a descent adult pull-up out there.

Guest chelan_diaperboy

I would love to see a replica of the new pamper cruisers in an adult size. Only not the cloth type material. Sorry I love the soft plastic backing of a bambino. If anything I would make it a softer yet plastic.

But by replica I mean full on baby diaper in an adult size. One tape, that is proportionatly bigger. For that matter I wouldn't mind slightly larger tapes on the current model. Maybe even a bit longer tape. The current one is a bit too short and I find that it breaks rather easily when pulled to tight.

No adult diaper has ever managed to give the full on apperance of a baby diaper. They don't come up high enough over my belly and end up looking more like underware I can pee in then a babies diaper. I never get that cute little pouch in the seat of my diaper.

I know why depends look like underware that you can pee in. My question is why do bambinos? Depends are marketed towards incontinent people who wish to remain discrete. We are AB/DL's who are wearing for our own enjoyment in the privacy of our own homes. And some of us want an even more babyish looking diaper.

They should come up higher in the front and back and have a much fuller seat, with more elastic in the leg bands. And maybe wettness indicators that are like the hearts and stars that disapear when you wet the pull ups. And definetly they should only have one tape. A tape that is big enough and long enough to really hold the diaper snug and in place for longer periods of time. I often have to change my bambinos before they have reach their capcity because the tapes broke.

Anyway just my thoughts on the topic.

Guest Pizaz

I wonder if they actually could double the thickness without sacrificing some other qualities (like the effectiveness of the leg guards, for example). They are already pretty dang thick and can hold a lot.

I like the idea of gender specific diapers, and an effective (quiet) pullup with cute prints.

• 2 months later...

Now that I am a "Dyed-in-the-diaper" Bambino Adult Baby Diaper Lover, I want to wear their Brand label. I would also like to see a Bambino Onesie, a Bambino Diaper Cover, a Bambino Beanie (hat) and a Bambino AB Diaper Bag. Of course, if they came out with a cute line of Pullups that are similarly absorbent, I'd have to have those too, to wear to work.

glenndl

I am sure if the demand was extensive for these they would probably look into it more - but it would have to be a huge interest probably. It costs a lot of money and resources to make something like that probably only for a select few.

Looks like a lot of people commented on the tapes. Anyone else think that the top tape needs to be about an inch higher? As is, the tape goes around my hips as opposed to over the top. I know a lot of pants these days are lower cut, hip hugger style, but I really don't like my diaper to fit so low on my hips. That would be the only thing I would change.

Okay... I know that Secure Personal Care and Bambino are essentially the same company.

Can Bambino make a modified version of Secure's pullup? I would really like to see a Goodnite-like product that would actually fit adults. Less elastic crap and higher rise padding.

• 2 weeks later...

a double thick diaper with tape tabs that are proportional to a baby diaper (about the size of duct tape) with a smell of the old attends that the fluff goes all the way out to all edges and has waistbands front and back would be awesome!! oh ya make a larger size too like the abri-form xl goes up to a 67"waist for us big guys.... I dont need one quite that big but its nice to have some overlap.

I dont want much lol :D:P

My vote would definitely be an exact replica of a baby diaper. even if it had the 2 or 3 tapes. just the smell, feel, and look would do it for me. Wishful thinking though... -_-

Have you seen them? I mean they can't get a whole lot closer on their products :whistling: Their Classico, with a booster is right down your alley!

post-2568-1244381064_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1244381064_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...