1. 1. What Should Bambino Make next?

• Double-Thick Diaper
    • Diapers with colored plastic backing
    • Diaper Doubler or Booster
    • GoodNight like product
    • Diaper Cover
    • Bed Pad
    • Other (reply with advice)

Not sure how easy this would be, and I know i cant be the only one with this problem, but the small is too small and the medium is just a little large. My solution: an in-between size maybe? I can squeez into the small but can't tape the lower tape... no leaks so far...guess i'm sticking to the small for now.

Not sure how easy this would be, and I know i cant be the only one with this problem, but the small is too small and the medium is just a little large. My solution: an in-between size maybe? I can squeez into the small but can't tape the lower tape... no leaks so far...guess i'm sticking to the small for now.

I voted for Colors and Thicker, but I do know that their smalls need to be adjusted. They are tight on my legs. A "simple fix" is to lengthen the diaper at the leg openings by a inch or so. While I can wear everybody elses small except Abeana's X-Plus (Same Problem) I can't comfortably wear theirs. So I haven't reordered.

Seconded on the idea of a Bambino pullup. Also liking the idea of coloured plastic backing... and also, instead of one generic print style, maybe have a "boy" style and a "girl" style of prints, possibly in addition to the generic style.

I also vote for a single tape diaper. I have found that the lower

tape gives me trouble when I kneel down or sit sometimes... it

tends to bite into my thigh. Often I just use the top tapes, and

fold the lower tapes up and under the plastic. If they made the

diapers with just one tape that was about as wide as the two tapes

put side by side, it would look more babyish, and the material cost

would not be any higher.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with tris on the branding image neccessary for BHG (a rather cool name) to acheive mainstream demand.

Yeah, and it will be so cool to have a mainstream adult pull-up product ("ABDL sleeper diaper") which I can imagine becoming quite dependent on for my own comfort and security. So far, Abena has what I consider to be the best adult pull-up available - but it could be improved on with additional padding, especially up top and on the sides. I would also like cute prints but prefer feminine panty designs over disney print.

I think it would vastly improve the Bottom Line. Other products could then follow. Just my two cents. glenn

Other AB products would be cool -- Cotton diaps and plastic pants, bottles/sippy cups, custom aluminium binkies, that kinda stuff.

Duck is definitely onto something, though; The adult pull-on style brief market is BOOMING. It seems as if ABDLs and the bedridden/nursing home bunch are the only ones who wear a protective product even CLOSE to the style of a diaper. And I think we all know that the pull-on/ups SUCK!

If Bambino were to offer a a high-quality pull-on brief with sorbent material ALL THRU the brief (similar to a cotton pullup diaper) with EXCEPTIONAL leak protection (Especially press-out!) I daresay that BHG, LLC (which, apparently is also BloodHound Gang, since most bands are LLCs, as well.) could be receiving bids from nursing and care facilities, as well as medical supply stores for a superior product that can be cross-marketed, thus increasing their market footprint, and profit margins. Because, let's face it; the Bambino diaper isn't something that can be sold in stores, or even on a semi-retail basis because of its affiliation with adult subject matter. That brands it more of a 'niche' type product.

But if they were to produce a very unassuming, but effective pullup (maybe a 'bianco' alternative to an AB original design?) I could see the Bambino name gaining more notoriety in the coming years.

Personally, I'd love to see the one tape design, and for them to find a way to cut a scent into the sorbent, so that each diaper has that awesome smell we all know and love!

I would love to see a Bambino with double the thickness... that would last a full 24 hours and really encourage me to wear even more than I do, on days when I'm not going out of the house.

Oh, and sleep wear would be great... a diaper cover that had cloth on the inside and plastic outside to not interfere with sleep would be excellent.

i would like to see the on tape design, and also have them smell like luvs daipers, i just love that smell, and think it would be fantastic, and also double or triple the thickness, make one diaper really bulky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BabyMatthew

I would like to see bambino make more baby style diaper like has with baby cartoon on the front and one tape on each side with good leak guard system .I mean that make A nice design diaper now but I think could make better diaper real cartoon front instead of the baby word all on the front

hi there

is there place in the U.K where u can buy these?

if ya could leave us littel msg be very helpfull

cheers

:D:rolleyes:

Check the actual Bambino's Thread (Pinned) I believe the info is in there.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for the double thick diaper. You can never go wrong with a thicker diaper.

Also, why on earth would someone want a goodnight like product when you have a MUCH MUCH finer quaility product, DIAPERS, the tape kind. It just seems pointless to me to make another pullon style undergarment, we're all DLs/ABs right, we like the tape on diapers, not those crappy pullon kind. Even when I used to bedwet around age 12ish, I was given pullon style diapers to wear for bedwetting, but even then I didn't wear them, I wanted the real diapers, the kind that were absortant, not the crappy pullon diapers, the TAPE ON diapers.

Personally, I would like to see a pink diaper, something that has "Princess" or some other Little Girls type of a feeling to it. Something that a sissy boy can wear and feel 'pretty' in.

Too bad V I Products went out of business, I wish Bambinos (BH Group) could have picked up their line of plastic panties. VI always made me great rhumbas, which I love, but they're getting old and cracked now, and I don't know of anywhere else that I can get that same Gerber Plastic style panties.

Gary/Jenny

• 2 months later...

I completely agree with the whole pink diaper scheme... princess and all... i'm very girly... but for the quiz i had to vote for some goodnite style products. Honestly, i get so jealous when i see toddlers in diapers since their diapers are so adorable. Face it, Bambino has the most babyish looking diaper, although it's far off from a real baby diaper, and i think if they incorperated that sort of idea into an adult baby pullup, since all the current ones out there look like they're only for old people, i would actually feel superior to those toddlers, since in my mind i could say "my pullup is prettier than yours". If Bambino also came out with a diaper or pullup in pink, as suggested at the beginning of my post, it'd make it that much cuter. Goodnites have girly designs all over, baby diapers commonly have the strip on the front with the baby print. Bambino got the babyish front down on their diapers, so an all over girly pullup would be wonderful.

Earlier in the topic i saw adding baby powder smells and one tab per side. I completely agree with the smell, but i like more than one tab. I know it isn't as babyish looking, but it deffinently helps me from leaking. There are also baby diapers with two tabs too.

-Sophie

I would like to see an adult sized pull-up comparable to Pull-Ups brand, complete with cartoon character and such (twice as thick as Pull-Ups would be nice). The current adult pull-ups are lame at best.

Also, where’s the noise? Today's diapers are becoming way to quite. I’d like to see a diaper with some real crunch!