1. 1. What Should Bambino Make next?

• Double-Thick Diaper
    • Diapers with colored plastic backing
    • Diaper Doubler or Booster
    • GoodNight like product
    • Diaper Cover
    • Bed Pad
    • Other (reply with advice)

If they make a double thick, I hope they don't discontinue what they've got!

I think they should try to make a diaper that has one tape per side, like a baby diaper does. Changing would be much faster. However, the tape has to be proportionally the same. If a Babino is, let's say, 4 times the size of a baby diaper, the tape tabs would also have to be 4 times the size of the baby tapes.

I wonder if a REAL diaper doubler might be a good idea for them. Not one of the standard doublers that don't have much or any of the super absorbent stuff in them, but one that's loaded with the stuff and which is appropriately sized.

Advantages? It would allow them to satisfy, to some degree, the demand for "the world's thickest adult diaper" (LOL) without having to manufacture and stock yet another diaper design in case the cost of doing that is too high. With lots of folks buying Pampers and then punching holes in the back to use it as a diaper-doubler, something like a Pampers but with no tapes nor waterproof backing might be just the thing? Sure ought to put to rest the, "I want a thicker diaper" problem.

Anyway, just a thought.

Craig

I had a hard time deciding between a double-thick diaper and a plastic-backed diaper. I picked double-thick diaper because I can always put on a pair of plastic pants on over a diaper, but a plastic-backed diaper would be great too. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

I believe that if they double the diaper or design a single tape, those are just upgrades to the current product. But if they can succeed in making the ultimate disposable diaper, then mabe they can succeed in other products. I would like to see a larger variety in NUK5s, and maybe something in a adult babybottle.

Perhaps this is along the lines of the bed pad entry: I'd like to see them market a disposible changing pad, like the small ones that (I think) Huggies sells in a 4 pack. Make the changing pad with all of the cute infantile printing, designs, and colors in a size(s) ample enough for even the largest of babies to utilize.

I think the next product should be the same classico diaper with a disney theme prints.

Doubt they could ever get the licensing to do that!

Besides, Hello Kitty is far cuter!

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Some sort of pull-up would be good....

i'm just looking at what's available for myself now.... seeing as thats the sort of thing i actually need when going out...

Lucy

Other AB products would be cool -- Cotton diaps and plastic pants, bottles/sippy cups, custom aluminium binkies, that kinda stuff.

Duck is definitely onto something, though; The adult pull-on style brief market is BOOMING. It seems as if ABDLs and the bedridden/nursing home bunch are the only ones who wear a protective product even CLOSE to the style of a diaper. And I think we all know that the pull-on/ups SUCK!

If Bambino were to offer a a high-quality pull-on brief with sorbent material ALL THRU the brief (similar to a cotton pullup diaper) with EXCEPTIONAL leak protection (Especially press-out!) I daresay that BHG, LLC (which, apparently is also BloodHound Gang, since most bands are LLCs, as well.) could be receiving bids from nursing and care facilities, as well as medical supply stores for a superior product that can be cross-marketed, thus increasing their market footprint, and profit margins. Because, let's face it; the Bambino diaper isn't something that can be sold in stores, or even on a semi-retail basis because of its affiliation with adult subject matter. That brands it more of a 'niche' type product.

But if they were to produce a very unassuming, but effective pullup (maybe a 'bianco' alternative to an AB original design?) I could see the Bambino name gaining more notoriety in the coming years.

Personally, I'd love to see the one tape design, and for them to find a way to cut a scent into the sorbent, so that each diaper has that awesome smell we all know and love!

I love getting a new shipment of Bambies... the only thing I can think to improve them would be--

THE SCENT OF OPENING UP A PACK OF OLD-SKOOL PAMPERS.

omg. Nuff said.

(Yes, going in with lots of J&J's baby powder is a happy substitute.)

Other than that-- Thank You, BHG!!

wv

I would like to see the following in a diaper.

Super thick like the way pampers was in the 90's under their "Ultra Thick" line.

Absorbent padding that expands the ENTIRE diaper. Not just on the butt and crotch but all the way to the tapes.

One tape per side that would be proportionately the same size as if designed for a baby. Meaning Much larger tape.

That "Pampers Fresh" Smell you find in the Pampers "Cruisers" line.

Cute Babyish characters on the diaper "front and back" Like baby kitties or cute cubs in diapers.

Little Disappearing Stars that are visible on the diaper when dry but disappear when wet. Much like toddler training pull-ups.

Soft white plastic backing diaper.

If I could find all of this in one diaper.... I would be lost in ecstasy.