LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[dd] Exclusive - Free Diaper Sample From Securepersonalcare!

DailyDi

I am finally getting to try out my sample today.The only thing i found out is i went by the web site sizing chart and the diaper was a little to small.i had to extend the tapes to make it fit.I'll let every one know how it holds up in a day or two.DL JAY

I just removed my sample and it held up great.It held two heavy wettings and a big load.After i messed it i wet a little more and it started to leak.Overall it is a very good product and i would consider ordering from the company again.I hope this comes in handy for ay one that has not tried theres yet.DL JAY

Okay a update.. I tried my sample. I wear a small, and I will tell you that as far as a small goes.. this was alittle to small. First I will say that Abena, and Bambino's small are cut wrong and this product is the same way. It barely came up to what one would consider waist line and just barely above my "backside"..

That being said It is truely a good product, as far as it goes. It doesn't outshine my Molicares. Simply because the Molicares just plain fit better. The Side Stretch built into a Molicare eliminates the need for waistbands, and conforms to your entire lower half. The "waist" bands of this diaper didn't even really do anything, I have yet to find a diaper that does. If the diaper works right you don't need a waist band!

This diaper is way to small on the leg openings and will cut into your legs. I have a little bit less than a 19" thigh (actually it isn't your thigh but higher) and it cut off my blood when I sat. Moicares will stretch to fit. Okay so here's the good part they really hold alot. I went out with the Mommy's and drank a few beers and emptied at least 6 times 3 of them a flood.. No leaks, only problem was that I'm sure if it wasn't for the tight fit at the legs I would have.

They don't wick at all (front to back) unless you have a puddle (Think tight legs) then they absorbed to the back. My front swelled so bad that Mommy was getting horney :) but the back wasn't even damp. So I say for fit and comfort.. the smalls suck.. and I mean that literally they did their job but that was it. Simply Bambino's and X-Plus makers (Both) adjust the pattern Legs need to be at least 21" for a small. If you did that..you would have a awsume diaper.. If like the guy said above mediums were to big smalls aren't even close to you. Also the front tape zone is EXTREMELY THICK. and crinkles just like a Bambino.. in fact I would be hard pressed to believe they arent manufactured in the same facility, beyond what we have been told.

Simply.. It could be a totally contending diaper. But it takes more than absorbing to be #1, It maybe just barely beats my Molicares for absorbancy, but other than that price and fit lose.. I'm sticking to Molicares, till they adjust the problems. I pay $1 a diaper..I can't see paying the difference.. But then again I am a small..and that's all I know. :P