LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[dd] Exclusive - Free Diaper Sample From Securepersonalcare!

DailyDi

"Our friends at SecurePersonalCare.com want you to try their super-absorbent X-Plus Adult Diapers. They're giving away a FREE single sample diaper to anyone who has not yet purchased the X-Plus adult diaper from them (see below for the fine print!). Simply visit their site - links are below - and enter this coupon code when checking out for your free single sample: ddxplus

Small X-Plus: http://securepersonalcare.com/store/small-xplus-taped-briefs-sr97032-p-216.html

Medium X-Plus: http://securepersonalcare.com/store/medium-xplus-taped-briefs-sr97033-p-197.html

Large X-Plus: http://securepersonalcare.com/store/large-xplus-taped-briefs-sr97034-p-198.html

Extra-Large X-Plus: http://securepersonalcare.com/store/extra-...7035-p-199.html

Hurry on over to SecurePersonalCare.com right now, since this is a very limited time offer, and the free samples won't last long!

Fine print:

- One sample per customer/address, please.

- Offer only valid for US-based customers, excluding Hawaii and Alaska

- Good for SINGLE samples only (listed on their website as: "Sample of 1 Piece") that are retail priced at $4.69.

- If you're purchased the X-Plus Adult Diaper before from SecurePersonalCare.com, your order will NOT be shipped."

thanks so much daily di! i just ordered a sample and i can't wait

you don't even need to select paypal, they took my order without any payment method selected, and yes there's free shipping so it truly is free.

i was thinking of buying a case of abena x-plus in about a week but i'll wait and see how i like these first. i'm even thinking of buying their beltless diapers to use as stuffers, they look nice and thick and if these are truly more absorbent then abenas then that combo should last half a day. ^_^

Guest Baby_brad

I followed your advice and still can't get them to ship a FREE anything.

did you put the coupon code in, and select free shipping? Also, pay by paypal, since the order is free, you won't be transfered to pay for it.

ordered on the 7th, got mine today

at first, i thought they sent 2 of them, i never realized how thick it would be :thumbsup::blink:

I know what you mean. Saw the package hanging out of the mailbox (thank you for being in a plain white envelope), and it was so thick. Waiting till tonight to try it on to enjoy a full night of thick comy diaper.

Maxine

My sample was shipped about 10 minutes after i ordered...wow...I cant wait to try it, because i need to buy good diapers...

Around $73.45 for 48 diapers, that's $1.53 per diaper, plus however much for shipping though...are they really THAT good? I guess I'll have to see.

But even if they are worth the 1.53/diaper is there a cheaper place to get them?

- C.J.

I got mine yesterday too, I'll give it my utmost attention this weekend. Talk about fast shipping.. I agree two days.. man that was awsume! And a coupon for a case as well. I may be a new customer. I do argue with the fact that they think the price is comparable with my Molicares though. I pay no where near that price for mine. But if they can convince me the product outweighs the difference..then maybe..just maybe. I do commend them for the free sample though..I wish others would be so smart in their bussiness ways. So hey another bonus!

My sample was shipped about 10 minutes after i ordered...wow...I cant wait to try it, because i need to buy good diapers...

Around $73.45 for 48 diapers, that's $1.53 per diaper, plus however much for shipping though...are they really THAT good? I guess I'll have to see.

But even if they are worth the 1.53/diaper is there a cheaper place to get them?

- C.J.

I don't really plan on switching. My Assurance diapers are fine with me. They cost about 50c a piece.

Got mine earlier this week, but time and having to hunt for this thread again makes me late in posting my results:

I've been taped into one of these before (1st Time) by a daddy I met in Seattle. (He's a friend now) I remember then thinking, "Wow, it's like the Caddillac of Depends," and at first glance, this may be true. I mean, it's got the distinctive light blue wetness indicator (although KC has cheaped out recently and the Depends has more of a grey-ish blue indicator. ) and the very same feeling plastic outer, though I expect it's a slightly better.

On my individual sample, I had small rips and tears in the plastic on the inside folded panel (the bottom, when worn) which, I think, made it non-wearable. Good thing, though, because I got to thoroughly examine its many features and compare it to my current diaper, the Tena Classic Plus. I'm sad I don't get to 'fully' experience the X plus again, but I'm really thinking about switching to a different diaper because I get too many leaks with the Tenas.

First, I am a stickler for having a symmetrical diaper. My body isn't asymmetrical, so I expect that the fit of my diaper should be fully adaptable. The 1, 2, and 3 markings are an EXCELLENT gauge for properly fitting the X-Plus! I see that the plastic is not just a place to stick the tapes, but its a tool for YOU!

Back to comparing it to a depends -- It's OVERSTUFFED! I think the lack of its bunching can come from the fact that it seems like there's no room in this diaper for the sorbent to move. That's something I REALLY appreciate in a didy -- Alot of my leaks come from the wet sorbent moving to another part of the diaper and causing press-out leakage. That doesn't look like that will happen with the XP, also due in part to the choice of a plastic cover.

On a baby-ish scale, I LOVE 'em! They're puffy, noisy, and they're everything I like about wearing diapers. Considering I'm 24/7, now, though, a few factors prevent me from making the switch:

Cost. I get 96 in a case for under $50 shipped. For about $20 more, I get HALF the quantity in a case of XPs, which come in a case of 48. That's nearly double the price per brief, but I think because of the XPs obviously superior absorbent capability, I may actually cut down on the number of changes per day, which, in turn affects my monthly usage. If any XP users could tell me how many times, on average they change in a 24 hour period, it might influence my decisions. I will say, though, I enjoy changing/being changed.

They look pretty thick, and under most of my cute-bottom-enhancing denims, they are noticeable! In addition to the noise, I'm sure it would be fairly obvious I was diapered, especially when I'd be wet.

Overall, a very well-crafted brief, but I'm curious as to how many of SCP's customers are NOT ABDL. Does this diaper see usage as a legitimate medical brief?

If I did make the switch, I would think I'd stay in them for a good while, and at some point, I would hope to have them covered under some form of medical insurance.

I'm wearing mine right now and loving it! :wub: thanks so much for telling us daily di, and thanks brad for telling me about this thread!

i think I'm going to spoil myself and buy a case of these soon, maybe a case of abena x plus to compare them too, i don't know if i could hide 2 cases successfully but i think it's worth the risk.

i taped it past the middle m so i think i could actually fit into the small ^_^ 69 bucks for 72 diapers isn't bad at all for the quality, if they dont fit i could always offer em up on the freecycle or trade them to one of you for some mediums.

they go up just below my belly button which is a little high by my standards but i'm sure that that would help a lot with leaks while laying down.

i was somewhat surprised with the frontal tape zone because it was softer then i expected, i was pretty much expecting it to feel like clear

now the quality testing B)

they hold great, so far it's held up to three heavy wettings and an average wetting, i was sitting up in my bed with my legs spread the first two times with the leg gathers loosely touching my skin, i really expected it to leak while i was watching it but it came through like a champ ^_^

on the third one which was the heaviest wetting i got a little cocky and tried it while laying down with the leg gathers a little away from my legs which i expected to leak badly so i put a towel under me but it only left a wet spot smaller then a baseball on the towel and one the size of a quarter on my sheet

the fourth one leaked pretty badly and made me wash my sheets because the diaper was already on it's last leg with the first three leaving it with about an inch of semi-dry padding on the top of the front and back, i wet it about the same as i usually wet a diaper that time, which is about as much as you can wet a pair of depends without having them leak.

it bulges up very nicely, i'm loving the feel of it between my legs, it does bunch up in the bottom a bit but that's pretty common when it's this soaked.

it does sag but that's part of the fun :D i'm sure it wouldn't sag as much if i was wearing a small though.

all in all i think you would only have to change 2-3 times a day unless you're really putting it to the test and buy a few double gulps during the day. if you do wear this diaper if you're inco or 24/7 wear slightly baggy pants because it does have some decent bulk and wear an undershirt tucked in because it rides pretty high.

as far as the crinkle goes it does crinkle more then some because of the tape zone but it's pretty easy to make it stop with jeans and a belt.

all in all it's a great diaper, i dont know if it holds more then abenas though but the tape zone gives it a somewhat babyish look which most people here would like. i'll get back to you in a few weeks with which one i like better if i buy a case of each.

Guest Baby_brad

why don't you just buy a BAG of each or a sample? so in case one sucks your not out a buttload of cash (and a bunch of crappy diapers).. and if you buy samples, you'd know what size you need them to buy when you need a case ^_^ *licks*