LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wore My First Diaper To School

Hey guys i am still new about wearing diapers.

I bought my first pack of adult diapers (Depends Maximum Protection) before that I wore pampers baby dry and cruisers.

I still am leaving with parents and in high school, so it is hard to get diaper time.

I finally got the nerve to buy adult ones. I actully wore a pair to school on Wed. That is a huge thing for me to do.

My problem was that only 3 hours into school it got to big and made me start to waddle a bit so i had to take it off.

Now you have my back ground i got a question.

I have these extra pampers baby dry size 6, and want to use them in my depends hoe should i do it.

I tried just sticking it in there with everything cut off it but it didn't get full.

I had worn night diapers since I was 12, so I knew I would be diapered for bed in my dorm. Although I promissed Dad and Mom I would not drink at university, the evening we moved into the dorms there were a lot of keggers. I had wet myself a couple of times while drinking in high school, when I did not wear a diaper, so that first evening at university I put on an Attends as my new roommate watched fascinated. When I helped her back to our room about 4am my Attends still could handle another big pee, and she at wet herself in public a few times and was soaked. Once her hangover cleared by lunch the next day she asked me to diaper her for the keggers that night. She went drinking so often by the end of our first month she was going to the store and buying her own bags of Attends!

Rock On in Diapers, Angela Bauer

I bought my first pack of adult diapers (Depends Maximum Protection) before that I wore pampers baby dry and cruisers.

I still am leaving with parents and in high school, so it is hard to get diaper time.

I finally got the nerve to buy adult ones. I actully wore a pair to school on Wed. That is a huge thing for me to do.

My problem was that only 3 hours into school it got to big and made me start to waddle a bit so i had to take it off.

I have these extra pampers baby dry size 6, and want to use them in my depends hoe should i do it.

I tried just sticking it in there with everything cut off it but it didn't get full.

Not sure exactly how to use the baby diaper as a stuffer, (I use ladies pee pads, the Tena/Serenity brand, ultimate absorbency). Somebody else will have to say whether you *need* to cut off parts of the pamper. So test when you are alone first. And the diaper not getting full is fine. Personally, I'd want to minimize the bulge in front that seems to show up when the diaper is wet.

I also recommend you think things through on wearing to school. People are likely to notice if your diaper overflows. I have no idea if your bathrooms are reasonably private or not, so I can't say if you are likely to be spotted changing.

Finally, you need to think through disposing of your used diapers at home. I put a dollop of peroxide into the ziploc that I put the used diaper in. Then it can delay for a day or two before it really stinks and *has* to be in a garbage can, preferably not the one at your house. (Apartments are different -- nobody looks in the dumpster).

Apartments are different -- nobody looks in the dumpster

I wouldn't be wearing, now, if it weren't for that. That dumpster is a haven, where nobody has to know about it. If I lived with other AB/DLs, then it wouldn't matter so much where I lived.

Try using a sharp knife or a razor blade to cut several slits in the Pamper, then cut away the excess material on the Pamper. then put it inside the Attends. The moisture will soak into the Pamper and the overflow will soak into the Attends.

I use papers Cruisers size 6 as stuffers sometimes. I take the back end, fold it and stuff it in my butt crack so it stays in place. I them make sure the front is open and where it needs to be. As you do this you'll know where in your butt crack the back has to be. If the tabbs bother you, you can cut them off.

The folded diaper stays in place quite well for me and a baby diaper hold a lot of pee if you trickle or pee very frequently these days.

If you pee heavily, or lots at once, don't use it in a Depends or other cheap diaper. It will leak out.

They work great in a real adult diaper like Abena or in a cloth diaper.

I don't cut them or anythign else. Once they are full I throw it away. Very simple.

i cut slits straight down the centre, maybe about 2cm in length total, about 0.5cm in between each slit. It sounds really exact but i just make little slits pretty quickly and that's how they turn out :P I've found even if i wet a lot really fast, the sz6+depends can take the beating until they start to get really wet... baby diapers absorb really well

• 9 years later...