LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop My Daiper This Morning

poepluier

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I too am incontinent, so poopy diapers are just part or the norm. I seem to mess just after I eat, why I don't know but can be embarrassing. :P

It is the result of a coomon nervous reflex called the gastric-colic reflex. Eating stimulates the expansion of the stomach causing the reflex.

I`m a naughty boy when I`m mummy babies me for a day she gets me up my nappy and plastic Knickers sagging between my legs. Mummy tells me after breakfast she change my wet nappy. I am usually desperate to wee & poo, I now hang on till I have had my nappy changed. Mummy puts me into an ID slip disposable nappy with a pair of plastic pants over it, then lets me play or watch TV. I now fill my nice clean nappy, when mummy discovers my messy bottom I am told I must wear it untill lunch time as she has better things to do than change nappies all day. I usually have a sore botty in no time with nappy rash. When I am changed I usually assist by getting rid of the worst of the poo for mummy { she`s not to keen on very smelly bottoms}.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I pooped in my diaper to day for the 10th day in a row. Everyone complains about clean up, it's not that bad if you have a shower, if you don't have a shower, well, us the hoise then. How many consecutive days have you gone poo poo in your pants?

I poop my diaper all the time just for fun and I think it's the greatest feeling in the world. I have done it every day for the last 2 weeks or so. I hold in my poop all day at work and put on a diaper as soon as I get home (if I'm did not wear one to work) then just let it all out.

I love to sqwush it all over my butt and stay dirty for hours like the nuaghty boy I am!!!! I agree...with a shower it's no big deal.

• 1 month later...
Guest diamondback688

i just messed my diaper too...my diaper usually sagges after i mess, so its going to be interesting to have it not sag when my onesie arrives...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Must be that poop fairy, she keeps putting poop in my diaper too, I fall asleep and when I get up theres a poop in my diaper, I don't kow how they do that, I amazed, and bewildered.....LOL.. B

• 10 months later...

Wow must have been a poopy day for us..Today i did the same thing for the first time with out the runs..I had to strain a little but was a nice load..was very cool..and yess i was very wet too did not think it could hold it all:)

I was surpwized how much a diapie can hold. I peed in my diapie 6 times before changing, and dat was onwy cuz it was gettin' uncumfterble. But, I's neber gotten da pee past da middle of my diapie, so I know I cud poopie an not haff any pwoblems.

I's a widdle concerned, cuz I's not wearin' a diapie wight now. I gotsta work in 'bout an hour, an' don' want my boss findin' out I wear diapies.

I think 7 is my record.

I cud beat dat weckord, but affer dis weekend, cuz I gotsda dwive down ta see my mommy, an' don' tink she'd be okay wit' it. First secwet I'b eber kept from my mommy.....I like ta wear diapies an' go poddy in dem.