LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop My Daiper This Morning

poepluier

i whoke up this morning in a daiper and i poopt in it and a minute later i pie in it was verry sleapy so i dident relised it.

i changed my daiper and now i have a poop daiper is'nt it lovly.

sorry byt i am dutch and not a very good englich writer

so now i think i go change my poop daiper.

greetings poepluier (poopdaiper) :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest no_one_u_know

hey so did i this afternoon! and i have to go again right now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like pooping my diaper to :) its also fun to poop your pants

Guest Diapey

I like to put on a nice fresh thick disposable and sit back and push a big poo out into it. When i see there is a very big bulge in my messed diaper i begin to rub it and squish it all through my diaper. Then i take a long hot piss in it and my diaper becomes very heavy and big.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i love the feeling of poopy in my diaper. However, i love the feeling of a banana (or several) better. I love to have a fresh clean diaper (attends with a tranquility liner) put on by daddy. Then i love to slip one or two bananas in the diaper to simulate poop. It feels awesome and smells better. Plus, its and easier clean up for daddy. Especially if he shaved u. daddy and i just went to jamaica and he put me in diapers every night. Bananas were free so we def incorperated them. I also got to swim in the h2o diapered (night time).

Daddy took care of everything. Yeah Daddy

i love the feeling of poopy in my diaper. However, i love the feeling of a banana (or several) better. I love to have a fresh clean diaper (attends with a tranquility liner) put on by daddy. Then i love to slip one or two bananas in the diaper to simulate poop. It feels awesome and smells better. Plus, its and easier clean up for daddy. Especially if he shaved u. daddy and i just went to jamaica and he put me in diapers every night. Bananas were free so we def incorperated them. I also got to swim in the h2o diapered (night time).

Daddy took care of everything. Yeah Daddy

Wow must have been a poopy day for us..Today i did the same thing for the first time with out the runs..I had to strain a little but was a nice load..was very cool..and yess i was very wet too did not think it could hold it all:)

easy to go poop, but gross to clean up afterwards. i only go poo poo on rare occasions.

It is very temting to go poo poo, especially if you are out and you suddenly need to go urgently. I do so occassionally but I always regret it afterwards. I keep thinking people can smell me and it can be so horrible to clean up afterwards. I wish they could make plastic pants that contained odour as well as I would find it such a benefit to just be able to go whenever I need too

I pooped in my diaper to day for the 10th day in a row. Everyone complains about clean up, it's not that bad if you have a shower, if you don't have a shower, well, us the hoise then. How many consecutive days have you gone poo poo in your pants?

I pooped in my diaper to day for the 10th day in a row. Everyone complains about clean up, it's not that bad if you have a shower, if you don't have a shower, well, us the hoise then. How many consecutive days have you gone poo poo in your pants?

I think 7 is my record.

24/7 means everyday and 24/7 for 3 years is many times... btw: clean up is actually easier in some ways, using wipes rather than a shower, depends on how messy you made the mess.

I luv pooping in my diaper also. There is nothing better than the warm mushy feeling. I like to sit in my messy diaper for at least an hour enjoying the feeling and smell. I have not pooped outside yet, only peed, but I would like to someday.

I agree with the others that clean up is no big deal with a shower. If not there is no way to get completly clean.

god this reminds me of a story when i went to some fancy resturaunt with my buddy and our girlfriends.....i was wearing wich none of them knew and was sitting down after a big steak dinner when i felt a rumble in my gut and i had the biggest urge to poo.......i tried to get up and make it to the bathroom in time but it was too late.....i had messed my depends :) so as i waddled to the bathroom to cleanmyself up the smell got worse and worse so bad other people kept staring.....i was so embarassed but i made it to the bathroom and without babywipes its a hella ov a lot harder to clean.....so when i was finished i threw it out and hurried back to the table.......im never going to do that again