LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Girls Playhouse!

A place for Little girls who might be a little to old for diapers or maybe not!

170 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
    • 11k views
    • 55 replies
    • 18.1k views
    • 57 replies
    • 9.2k views
    • 50 replies
    • 6.5k views
    • 29 replies
    • 6.4k views
  2. LG's Taking Dolly(ies) to Bed 1 2

• 30 replies
    • 5.1k views
  3. Hug Your Dolly Day 1 2 3

• 56 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 42 replies
    • 4.1k views
  4. New Little Girl Here :)

• 12 replies
    • 4k views
  5. Hiya!

• 23 replies
    • 3.9k views
  6. 'Specially For Girls

• 14 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 12 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 3k views
    • 22 replies
    • 2.8k views
  7. Hair bows!

• 20 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. Stuffies and pacis

• 14 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 16 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Well I guess my suspicions about actual diapers at night and pull ups for daytime wear for Hannah have been confirmed. 
    • Chapter Thirty Eight     Rubbing his eyes as he woke up again, this time he was on the folded up comforter on the floor propped up against Xerxes. Still a good way to wake up. Not as great as earlier. But still two of his top three since coming here, and both in one morning.   Patting Xerxes for a bit, John stretched again and rolled over to stand up. When he was able to stand up at all, he realized that was in a rough pup and not the overnight diaper he couldn’t stand up in. And somewhere along the way he had been dressed in a onesie and some shorts.   Looking groggily around the house, he noticed that the door to the back porch was open, but the child gate was closed.   Mom was nowhere to be found inside. So he toddled over to the child gate to peek out onto the porch. He spotted her on the chair nearest the door.   “Mom?” he asked as sweetly as he could managed. He probably succeeded better because he was half awake.   With the tell tale clink of a cup of coffee being put down he could watch her stand up and turn around with a smile.   “There’s my little sleepy head! Would you like to join me for some coffee milk?” There it was, she was fully awake in the morning.   He simply nodded, and Mom immediately reached down over the gate and got him around the ribs and hoisted him up onto her hip before opening the gate and walking over to the fridge to pull out a bottle of coffee milk that she’d already had ready.   Within moments they were back outside and she was back in the chair and shuffled him around so that he was sideways on her and leaning back semi comfortably on the arm of the chair and her left upper arm.   Complaining about not getting to sit in a chair on his own would have to wait, addiction to Mommy’s milk and coffee was more urgent as the bottle was turned up. Five minutes later he was sitting on her lap feeling a bit giggly. The milk was starting to hit him a bit harder lately for some reason.   As he finished the milk, he noticed Mommy was looking at him a big different, which made him giggle some more. And when she tilted him over her shoulder and patted him firmly on the back he asked   “Hey *pat* what *pat* are *pat* yo…” and then he involuntarily issued out a long burp that left him giggling even harder still.   Smiling down at him, Mommy asked “Hey, do you want to help me pick and wipe off a few more tomatoes, or would you like to go play or read?”   For the first time he didn’t just answer that he wanted to go help, he had to think about it for a moment in his current mental state.   He still said “Yes please.”   “John … yes to what?”   He answered “Oh! To helping.” and he started worming his way off of her lap. She didn’t immediately let him down, but she after a moment she put the coffee cup and bottle down, got him under the arms and turned him right side up before depositing him on the porch.   The instant his feet hit the porch he made to bolt into the yard, but he was foiled as mommy grabbed the back of his shorts and pulled him backwards.   “And where do you think you’re going, young man?”   He turned to look up somewhat indignantly and explained “Yard.”   “Shoes.” was all she said.   “Don’t need em.”   “Shoes.”   “… Yes Ma’am.”   With a nod, she stood up and went inside, carrying the bottle and the cup with her.   Left alone he scooted closer to the edge of the porch. Every fiber of him screaming to jump off the porch and run into the yard. Oh it was so tempting. It was maybe his entire height from him to the ground. He could roll as he landed. It would be like in a movie.   As he started to instinctively lean toward the edge, Mommy came outside with a pair of socks and pointed below him.   “Park your booty.”   With a sigh at the lost opportunity to dive and roll, he sat down on the edge of the porch. He couldn’t stop from swinging his feet while he waited for her and then she had to grab one of his feet to put a sock and shoe onto it before pinning the other one.   She looked at her watch and said “Okay, you’ve got about twenty minutes to pick tomatoes. The little scissors and a towel are in your wagon.”   He looked a bit confused as he asked “What happens in twenty minutes”   She just stood him up and gave him a couple of pats on the bottom as she dodged the question “You’ll see. Just go be happy in the meantime.”   He just shrugged and set off with his wagon. Oddly, instead of joining him, she stayed by the porch. When he turned to look back she was sitting on the porch with a towel wiping off vegetables and seemed to just be preparing for something.   And she was conveniently seated where she had a perfect view of where he was going to be the entire time.   Whatever, Mommy was being weird. So he started looking through the vines to see if any tomatoes that weren’t ready yesterday were ready today. And much to his surprise there were a couple of dozen that felt about right.   One of them was shaped super wide like a UFO. So that set him back to giggling and making sound effects as it went into the wagon.   After just enough time for him to make a quick inspection of the entire row his insides went from nothing to panic, like flipping a switch.   He was so alarmed as the urge hit him like a freight train that he turned to look at Mommy and she was there looking at her watch and then looked up at him.   John wanted to run. To plead to make it to the potty. He wanted … anything other than…   There wasn’t even enough time to want anything else, his arms went around his belly and he doubled over. There was no stopping it, and it was completely demoralizing. Within seconds of the urge hitting him he was panting as warm liquid mush filled the back of his diaper, spreading out to fill every nook and cranny available, and then somehow finding or making more space.   Holding the side of the wagon, he steadied himself as a little more somehow came out of him. The sound of footsteps in the grass coming toward him was faint in what little attention he had to spare, but he looked up to see Mommy smiling down at him.   She held out her hand and asked “Would you like to walk, or do you want me to carry you?”   The answer was obvious “Please carry me, Mommy.”   She just nodded as she reached down and lifted him up, sliding her arm under him and lowering him onto her left forearm. He grimaced as all of his weight landed on that arm butt first.   His shoes were pulled off and deposited on the porch as they got to the steps, and he felt her pause to step out of her shoes at the top of the steps before carrying him in. He barely registered the child gate swinging shut in his peripheral vision as they went through the living room to his bedroom.   And so for the first time that he was awake for today, he was on the changing table with his shorts being pulled off and the weird puzzle snaps on his onesie being undone.   Before she laid him down she held out her arms in the silent offer of a hug. He reached out in return and was immediately wrapped up in a warm, comforting, hug.   She gave him a big kiss on the forehead before laying him down and getting to work.   “I don’t understand” was all he could really vocalize.   “What don’t you understand, sweety?”   “Why did … it was just …” He was breathing fast again, it was freaking him out a little.   “Twenty four minutes after you finished the coffee milk, you went off. I timed it last time, and this time you made it the exact same, down to the minute. Although…”   She looked at what she was cleaning up “This time you may have gone for a record.”   “So this really was the coffee milk?”   She just nodded while she scrubbed him diligently. “Yes.”   “I don’t want to have to give up coffee.”   She stopped wiping and rolled up the used diaper to deposit into the waste bin in the changing table.   “Lift.”   As he raised booty, she slid a clean diaper underneath him and patted him on the hip and said “Down.”   He flopped back down and as she set back about powdering him and taping him back up she explained “You don’t have to give up coffee. And every so often most littles get constipated from time to time and need an enema or a suppository. So at least it doesn’t look like you’ll be having that problem!”   He shuddered as she said two of those words and she re-snapped his onesie before standing him back up.   Instead of putting him down she picked him up in a big hug and held him to her chest with her cheek pressed against his.   She whispered “It’s okay. I love you.”   Hearing those words gave him butterflies in his stomach. (Thankfully just butterflies this time!)   Carrying him to the living room, still minus the shorts, she stood him up on the couch and ruffled his hair before asking “Okay, what would you like to do for a couple of hours?”   Without hesitation this time, he answered “May I play on my tablet?”   Not only did Mommy say “Absolutely!” but she handed it to him and went to fix him a sippy cup of water.   A few minutes later, John found himself leaning back against Xerxes, a blanket over him and the dog keeping him nice and warm. Staring at the tablet he was having a little bit of trouble focusing, but he found a neat little puzzle game that involved spinning discs to make a ball have a path to get out from the middle of the puzzle to the outside of the puzzle.   It was sort of like a round labyrinth puzzle, but every layer had to be turned. It was simple and neat. And for some reason, every time the ball rolled along he had another little giggle fit.   Without realizing it, his giggle fits were starting to subside as he wound down from his milk high. And he started to focus more on the puzzles and make more progress as he went.   With all of the windows open, it was easy to hear a truck coming down the driveway. As if prepared, Mom came in and turned on the coffee maker. John thought about hopping up immediately but wanted to at least finish this last puzzle first.   About the same time that he finished his puzzle, there were footsteps on the porch. So getting up, Xerxes stood up behind him and did a full body shake while he put the tablet back on the coffee table where Mom kept it.   John walked over to the door as Mom showed Mr Mike into the house. The man had to duck a little to step through a thirteen foot tall door frame.   Mr Mike smiled as he greeted Mom and held out a large (to John) container, cleaned and ready to return. On top of the container was a little cardboard box.   “What’s this?” she asked him.   With a coy smile he said “Well. I guess you’ll have to open it so that we can find out!”   Immediately Mom sat the container on the counter and opened the box to find what looked to John to be a large handmade mug. To everyone else around here it was just a normal sized mug.   The cool thing about the mug was that there was a stream painted all the way around it, and the handle was somehow shaped like a tree limb and painted accordingly.   Mom immediately stepped up to give him a big hug and a thank you.   “Mike! This is gorgeous!”   With a great big smile he nodded “Well, I’m glad that you like it! I know someone that teaches pottery and I called in a favor.”   Practically bouncing with excitement she held it from a couple of different angles now and complimented “Usually cups half this pretty are uncomfortable to hold. This is very good work!”   Mike held up a hand and said “One more thing. John, could you turn around for just a moment?”   With a nonchalant shrug, John turned around to look at Xerxes, who was standing behind him with a big happy dog grin on his face as his tail whipped back and forth.   John felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see a grinning giant man with one arm behind his back.   Chuckling, Mike explained "You know John, your Mom's not the only on that gets a present. I searched the entire store and this was the only thing I could find that seemed appropriate for you."   And without further ado, his left arm came around and John was presented with ... a stuffie. But this wasn't any stuffie. This stuffie looked like it was meant to be some sort of a lizard, a lizard that was then over filled to make it seem more welcoming.   It looked ridiculous.   It looked like someone started with a poorly drawn Godzilla that they then colored like an iguana. It was the size of his entire torso, and had legs that bent awkwardly in much the same way that a Vienna Sausage doesn't.   Reaching out silently, seemingly mesmerized by the unfathomably awkward appearance of this large stuffie, he grabbed it and squeezed it. It felt like a giant mutated marshmallow.   And all of it was somehow eclipsed by the eyes.   Those outlandish eyes. The two glassy eyes staring back at him were a small landscape of jade and caramel colored swirls that had a small black disc in them. The most elaborate googly eyes in either dimension were on this ...   John was at a loss for words. He found himself so lost in his search for words that he started with a little laugh. Then the laugh started to grow more and more until he could hardly breath for the laughter.   John, and his entire history of being able to react on the fly and make up anything on a whim were defeated by this stuffie. The single squishy embodiment of the word "Derp."   Standing there laughing so hard he was crying for easily two solid minutes, it took a while to regain any semblance of composure. The giggles he’d had since the milk this morning were more than back.   It took longer than he realized that the two bigs were kneeling down next to him and that Mommy had a hand behind him trying to hold him up while he had a full on laugh attack.   Eventually catching his breath he wiped at his eyes.   “Hahaha… oh my … Mister M… Hahaha Mist… Mister Mike he … hahhh I’m okay … I can breathe …”   The two bigs both seemed almost as amused by his reaction as he did by the … derp…. Derpasaur …   Interrupting his train of though, Mommy asked “Do you like him?”   Exclaiming “Are you kidding!? Look at him! He’s glorious! And Derpy. Derp…. Us … no …”   It was impossible to notice that the two bigs over him nodded at each other as he mulled over names.   Mumbling to himself, John tried “Derp … derpus? M… no … Godzi… no … Derpzi… no, too eas… Argo!...Hahahaha. Oh, Oh, this is great!”   Mr Mike ruffled his hair and asked “Did you name him already?”   “Yup!” John exclaimed proudly.   “What did you name him?” Mommy asked from behind him.   “Argo McDerpus!”   “…”
    • I have yet to try Trest diapers so that has to be on the list somewhere.  I kinda have my 'go to' diapers that I tend to stick with.  I'm still rockin the Abena L4 plastic backed even though the prices on them have increased significantly.  I like the Bedry diapers a lot as well.  You get a lot of diaper for the money with those IMO....
    • You said you are on a Medicare Advantage plan, which means you opted out of government coverage and bought private health insurance instead. So you can blame the private company you signed up with for your Medicare Part C plan. I'm not criticizing you, I know Medicare Advantage has a lower premium. But poor coverage is what you get for the savings. I hate that medicare has the "Advantage" option that locks you into a private company that just wants to profit off you. You may still be able to switch to Medicare Part A/B/D and be fully on the government plan. The premiums cost more but the coverage may be better. I've read articles recently about how Advantage plans often don't let you see your preferred doctors and will avoid it when my time comes to sign up for Medicare.