LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

460 topics in this forum

1. Expected lifespan

• 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 5.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
    • 1 reply
  2. stains question

• 8 replies
    • 1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6.1k views
  3. Zorb II

• 2 replies
  4. Why I love diapers!

• 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. In Praise of Flour Sack Towels

• 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Best flats

• 5 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• She bent her down and nodded. And was generally despondent on the walk home. How did he pick me up so easily. how come i couldn't get free. Why is any of this happening. Did he have to bring up the diaper in public  what if people heard him. She continues to process the situation  on the 10 minute walk she knows she can't live this lie for much longer but she doesn't have a better plan and now where else to go.  I'll have to come clean before he tries to enroll me in school. but i don't want to much on his mind before his interview so maybe after.  As they walk in the door she is a bit shocked she didn't realize she they had made it back already she had been in her head the whole time.  She nods when he says going to shower. and sits on the couch. Once he closes the door she waits a few minutes till she hears the water running. She takes off the skirt and shirt and puts on the oversized t-shirt. She then begins rummaging through her bag. She powers it on and a sense of relief comes over her. she scrolls social media for a few but then feels dejected. None of her so called friends had checked on her in weeks. She sees their post having fun, traveling, shopping. and feels abandoned again. She quickly closes the apps. She plays a few game on her phone until she hears the bathroom door open where she quickly throws it back in her bag and closes it before he steps out.
    • Congratulations on the weight loss buddy. I'm very proud of you. Yeah I see what you're saying, it can be hard to adjust to new diaper sizes especially when you're in between sizes like that. But whatever the case I hope the new sizing feels the perfect combination of snug and comfy for you and I hope the tapes hold up well. I'm actually more curious if the new sizing will impact the capacity of the diaper but like you said we'll just have to wait and see. Again, congratulations buddy. I know how hard it can be to lose weight. I've lost so much weight over the past couple of months and I'm very proud of myself.
    • My friends. I have not dropped the story.  I promise.  Life has been throwing me a lot of curve balls.  Last week, my 15-year-old daughter got caught doing weed in the bathroom.  She got suspended for a week and in school suspension for three weeks.  Then we had to go to counseling for parents.  Ugh.  Also this Monday, I found out my Mom may have cancer. A tumor in her lung and liver.  Not looking promising.  My anxiety is through the roof right now, and I am having a hard time sitting down and focusing.     I never meant to leave a cliffhanger for this long.
    • ill message you the next time im out that way 
    • Hi all,  I wasn’t sure the right forum for this as it applies to “all of the above” so I apologize if this isn’t the right place.    Due to a combination of intentional and unintentional factors I’ve been losing some weight.  I tend to be on the cusp between medium and large, and traditionally I size up. But with the recent slimming down I feel like larges are just a tad too large now.     This is weird.  The diaper looks and feels so much more snug.  I’m not used to feeling the tapes (with larges the tapes are over the front panel).   So it’s simultaneously thinner and thicker feeling.   The real test will be seeing how it holds up.