LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

458 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  1. Diaper size

• 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Diaper size

• 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 27 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. best booster/soaker

• 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 15 replies
    • 4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 12 replies
    • 4k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Starting Out

• 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. My newbie mistake

• 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 20 replies
    • 3.4k views
  6. Using towels as diapers

• 13 replies
    • 4.1k views
  7. New Mommy

• 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
  8. It's been a while but ....

• 0 replies
  9. Big Fluffy Diapees :)

• 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 5.2k views
  10. Plastic pants help

• 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• She forces a smile. and sighs he repeats himself like a record. I don't know who hes trying to convince me or himself. when they step off and the bus and the bus passes on to the next stop she lightly tugs her arm away. "I know where we're going." As she looks up at the neon red sign "Don Tito's Mexican Fare" she had frequented here a lot when she was on a latin kick a while ago. Cheap and flavorful she remembered. She walks toward the restaurant. 
    • Whoever did that almost deserves to be banned from the site
    • That's where it ends on my Kindle version ends. My memory remembers the story ending there.   I believe the antagonist appears in another story on her blog.
    • I have really been looking for this to be updated.  I was thrilled when I saw the new chapters.  Work forced me to wait a few extra hours but it was worth it. Things at school almost seem to be going too good for Clark right now.  I expect that will again be changing soon.   The really big news is having the internet access again.  Clark might even be able to plan an escape.  He should definitely be able to contact his in-laws and maybe even track down his wife.  I would really like to find out the fate of his wife.  I am absolutely loving this story and look forward to the next update. 
    • Ivan smiled softly. "Of course they can come see it dear, after I get you changed." He promised and squeezed her hands gently before taking off her soggy diaper and wiping her to free her from any urine. He then covered her bottom in baby powder, and taped a new one on here. She smelled just like a fresh baby! Ivan was all too pleased with this, and he scooped her up, going to get the dogs just for her! They were all very excited to see her. They jumped up and smelled at her butt, then they ran around her new room, smelling everything... and grabbing her stuffed toys!